The future of food prices in the US, in a single tweet

Get ready to fight just to eat guys.

mobile.twitter.com/DunedainRanger9/status/1503765148787523589?t=MSu-k2bfA_6W6G1_Cg6hrA&s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-152528.png (1079x1144, 258.22K)

If you haven't stocked food since Alzheimer's Man won, you are a fool, and you deserve to scramble along the empty shelves among the niggers.

I wonder if the U.S. govt. will cut down on the $300 billion in annual foreign aid to offset this problem. My gut says no, which is bound to upset a lot of hungry Americans. Crime will skyrocket and the govt. will only have itself to blame.

Obesity will soon be a rare malady.

What stocks do I buy Calls in?

Not stocks, commodities.

True. Invest in commodities in like pork belly which is used to make bacon. Which is found in a bacon and lettuce and tomato sandwich

>he didnt stock up

Long on pork belly futures

But vegans told me we don't need cows to feed the world. What do you mean that even producing vegetables requires copious amounts of waste products from the beef industry?

Why stock food when u can take from ur neighbors

Brown.

Looks like cutting season has begun.

I needed to lose 15lbs anyway

Buddy can't even get fertilizer & nutrients for his business right now

Because if you try that shit on me i will fucking shoot you

Attached: 1638142724.nwazet_bot.jpg (936x1280, 182.8K)

>I wonder if the U.S. govt. will cut down on the $300 billion in annual foreign aid to offset this problem.
Of course they won’t. They will increase food aid to our detriment. They will import hoards of starving (yet obese) niggers to continue the complete destruction of our country.

Why aren't the farmers using electric vehicles, are they all retarded?

your house better safe , they will come in packs once they get news of that food you got

Oh look is this thread again.. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN

a pack means nothing against good hollow points

Attached: 1566154517668m.jpg (610x1024, 68.21K)

Shhhhh dont tell him

Good thing I’m 400lb and have a stockpile of vitamins.

Famine BTFO for at least 28 months.

But oil prices have fallen?

quick, tell me the symbol for Pork Belly Futures.