Holocaust

so, what really happened?
were 6 million killed?
did it happen, but was exaggerated?
did it happen at all?
give me your best pieces of evidence

Attached: denyinghistory.jpg (667x1000, 394.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rRkDK00oMxQ
codoh.com/search/?sorting=relevance&q=Ausrotten
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>so, what really happened?
Germans freed themselves from Jewish tyranny. Jews started a genocidal war against them, defeated them, and then inverted truth and accused them of what Jews did. See picrel.
>were 6 million killed?
Germans? Yes. Jews? No. The only Jews who were killed were partisan terrorists fighting for the Soviets. About 200k Jews died from typhus and starvation in the camps in the final months of the war.
>did it happen, but was exaggerated?
>did it happen at all?
The holocaust narrative is a lie. There was no German plan to exterminate Jews. The Final Solution meant physically removing Jews from Europe. It doesn't make sense to waste time and money sending millions of Jews to camps where they are catalogued, fed, and housed only to kill them later when you can just shoot them where you find them.

Attached: Germany_Must_Perish!_cover.jpg (254x384, 46.59K)

well, I know the counter-narrative you're presenting, but it sounds about equally extreme
what's the best evidence?

How is it equally extreme? There's no evidence six million Jews died in WW2. Where are the bodies? Where are the human remains? Where's the documentation? Jews never actually convinced people that six million Jews were killed during the war, they simply forced the lie on everyone and hacked people's brains by saying that simply questioning the narrative also makes you a genocidal Nazi.

well, I mean "extreme" not as something offensive, but that it presents the other literal extreme of the spectrum, Germans as fantastic good guys who were just "freeing themselves from Jewish tyranny"
not a lot of nuance there
I would expect any large and imperialist nation state to commit a certain level of atrocities, so I'm not sure I buy the whole "they were good guys" story either
but sure, I haven't found any strong compelling evidence for 6 million dead, that definitely seems extremely exaggerated
you say the Final Solution was just a plan for deportation, do you have any evidence to back that up?

I don't care about nuance, I care about what's true. The fact is, Jews had colonized Europe, they controlled all facets of its societies, and they were committing an ongoing genocide in the USSR against Slavs, and the Germans overthrew them because they didn't want that happened to them. The Germans were certainly the good guys from a European/White perspective.

still sounds extremely biased to me
in my eyes nation states aren't ultimately any better than Jews, they're all vying for control and dominance over others
I also care only about what's true, and the narrative you present does not sound entirely true to me

Attached: M6NKDfQ.png (1804x2160, 452.61K)

thanks, this type of stuff is more what I was going for, this way I can check out claims myself

reading through them, this is still extremely one-sided though
also, "ausroten" in Germanic languages is virtually never ever used in the sense "uproot", as if you're taking something out and moving it somewhere else, it always means "exterminate", so I don't buy that one
here in Norway we have the same word, "utrydde", meaning "exterminate"
more accurate I suppose the English translation is "eradicate", not "uproot", so that sounds quite intellectually dishonest

do you have ANY info to support the hololcaust?

Nice try, in fact the senior nazis repeatedly used ausrotten in various speeches. Never was the meaning about killing.

My two uncles were in the SS and said Jews were killed in the war , but not in the numbers claimed and not in “ nazi death camps” but were killed in slave labor camps for the nazi war effort. The catch is these camps were built, paid for and run by jew war profiteers who were to cheap to feed or house their slave labor properly.

I know that you're an Israeli on a voyage of self-discovery and I can respect that. However, there is nothing we're going to be able to tell you that's going to make you abandon your own people. So why don't you just leave us alone?

source?
I'm not "trying", I'm literally pointing out what the word means in both my own native language (Norwegian) and Germanic languages in general
the literal English translation is "eradicate" (which, yes, is from "e-", from "ex-", meaning "out", and "radix", meaning "root", but I've never heard this be used in any Germanic language, including English, to mean "pull out and move somewhere else")
thanks, that's a bit more of a nuanced narrative, although I don't think anyone has ever argued that the camps were exclusively death camps, they were always nominally labor camps as far as I know
Norwegian, half med (Italian)
nice try, though

youtu.be/rRkDK00oMxQ

summarize what's being said there, please

Hard to do, however watch just the last 9 minutes from 1:16:00 for a very big redpill.

Look up the refutation of the ausrotten meme;

codoh.com/search/?sorting=relevance&q=Ausrotten

I don't need to look anything up to know what the word means, because I have it in my own language as well
it means, as I explained in great detail etymologically too, "eradicate", and is never used in any other context than "exterminate"

Ok, what do you want from us? Do you want us to refute your own language?

I don't want anything on that particular point, I just explained that that point in the image is clearly intellectually dishonest, because the word does mean "eradicate" or "exterminate", not "uproot" as in "pull up and move somewhere else"