Dead Russian supermodel found dead in suitcase

She thought she could diagnose putin as a psychopath, now the bimbo is dead and found out the hard way of what running your mouth gets you in Russia. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it at all is my motto.

foxnews.com/world/model-who-trashed-putin-on-social-media-found-dead-in-suitcase

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 12-11-49 Fox News.png (879x662, 782.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dead supermodel found dead
So necro fashion gala?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 12-17-35 Russian model who trashed Putin on social media found dead in suitcase report.png (810x1000, 744.24K)

killed by her boyfriend

Oh no! Anyway...

Model? You mean prostitute?

And good.

I guess it's an open and shut case

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 12-19-25 Russian model who trashed Putin on social media found dead in suitcase report.png (2160x384, 69.83K)

>a prostitute is dead
The world just collectively gasped in shock

real convenient they ignore that part in the headline. They made it sound like she was just killed by the FSB or something, when this hooker was dead a year ago.

>"Vedler's ex-boyfriend Dmitry Korovin, 23, has now confessed tostrangling herto death before driving her 300 miles to the Lipetsk region and abandoning the body in the boot of a car.." theDaily Starreports.

Attached: 1620010000210.png (750x797, 857.47K)

Based and Bundy-pilled

based?

Umm she obviously locked herself in the suitcase and then killed herself sweetie, no foul play here

>murdered by her ex, nothing to do with Putin
God I fucking hate modern journalism.

NOTTT A WOMAAANNNN
>killed by her ex
Yeah lol, its definitely Putin's fault and not because she's a cheating whore who ticked off the wrong beta bux

Nice tits.
Loss to humankind.

looks jewish

>another COVID tragedy

no matter what she was wearing she wasn't asking for it sweatie

Many such cases.

based sherlock

Journalists deserve the rope.

is it too schizo to say they framed him or even did that shit everyone always accuses mass shooters of doing
what is it again, making them surrogates or whatever

I think the guy she was dating was chechen. Her instagram is filled with mosque selfies.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 12-23-57 GRETTA VEDLER FAN's (@gretta.vedler) Instagram profile • 30 photos and videos.png (879x879, 1.25M)

THOT STATUS:

Forgot your picture, Carlos.

or a tartar

even in islam women cant stop being stupid whores

damn a dead supermodel in a suitcase just flew over my house

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 12-26-02 GRETTA VEDLER FAN's (@gretta.vedler) Instagram profile • 30 photos and videos.png (879x879, 1.26M)

I'll post it just in case.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Talk shit get hit

imagine the smell

>dead russian
She'll respawn just like the chechen general

bros shes mad hot i wanna simp for her

even if they didn't kill her this is their M.O.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams