2004 FORUM POST PREDICTS EVERYTHING

uhhhh bros?
this was posted on a forum in 2004...

how is this possible?

Attached: 1645119640895.png (1239x1754, 319.26K)

i only skimmed it but yeah Christ will return
which makes me wonder why the fuck i behave like i do

Do what you know to be right

like what?
what are you doing you think is bad?

jerking off
when i examine myself it hardly feels like i am in the faith
i am a backbiter and i talk wickedness about others in my heart
i squander my natural gifts
my mindset is deeply internally focused
i basically just am useless
i speak vile things against people in my heart
i hate women
stuff like that

Gay as fuck.

How lonh will He take bros... I can't take it much more...

>OMG THIS WAS POSTED IN 2004
Although there's probably truth to it, I don't understand how this sort of thinking that the controllers of the planet want to track and control everyone, is some how novel. Hasn't that always been their goal?

2004 people didn't even have cellphones

Go to anus.com for more
American Nihilist Underground Society

I'm certain I had a Sony Ericson or a Razer, zoom zoom

"You might be a zoomer if"..... I know you guys don't know about the ubiquity of Nokia, back in the day, but a lot of people had these

Attached: 5573007_0.jpg (630x630, 46.07K)

yeah but that was when they had less than 1% of the population adoption

>how is this possible?
how is what possible? that schizo posting existed 18 years ago?

Attached: 1607513464897.gif (232x180, 967.01K)

>i am a backbiter
Man I'm usually so good at not doing this, don't even have the urge most of the time, but today I totally messed up and did this as well. No clue why even. The vanity of it made me cringe right after the fact.

>i hate women
this can't be that bad r-right

Perhaps my reading comprehension is poor, but this was difficult to read. Did a non-english speaker write this or an AI program?

>UP TO 80% OF HUMAN WORLD OPERATION HAS BEEN 7 MILLION YEARS REMOTELY CONTROLLED

Stopped reading there, if you can't even form a simple coherent sentence, I'm reading your huge autistic schizoid wall text.

Attached: 1643327535241.jpg (168x172, 11.7K)

^not

Bunch of Satanic New Age faggotry promoting the Antichrist agenda. Earth is flat, space does not exist and earth is not seven million years old. This throws in some mentions of Christ but nothing of accepting him as the only way you can be redeemed for your sins against God. Instead it's about self ascension.

Reminder the Antichrist will emerge from the (false) "light" side that will expose and destroy the "evil" Illuminati, expose the Covid hoax, etc etc.

Put your faith in Jesus Christ. We're all sinners and only by trusting in His sacrifice can you be saved. Nothing else will save you.

It's all retarded nonsense. Did I miss anything...?

is that-a-way

what if the person posting it was an ayy or from space or some shit
it'd have to have some shit like that

maybe it's a future man who speaks future language and had to learn english from old history books

Because the Logos/Christos is more basic to the universe than hydrogen or light, and because a minority of humans' realization of that goes back to the first human that wasn't an NPC but awoke into that Truth.

Interesting take.

Everyone had a flip phone by 2004, that's when they started selling them for $40-50 a pop.
You were probably not born yet, which is why you don't remember.

rewrite this without the colored text, underlines, and without capitalization, and it wouldn't seem that schizophrenic

Attached: 86246398_p0.jpg (1214x1720, 142.46K)