ALLAHU AKBAR, LOOK AT THESE MEN

ALLAHU AKBAR, LOOK AT THESE MEN.

ALLAHU AKBAAAARRRR.

MY TALIBAN BROTHERS.
THE AMERIBROS ARE NOT ONLY.
THEY TOO ARE FIGHTING JIHAD WITH US. ALLAHU AKBAR, GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ITS WHITE MEN.

Attached: CE90098C-A655-4635-B1AF-6E2635CE431F.jpg (987x831, 654.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcr685vTIfA
t.me/intelslava/22528?single
t.me/intelslava/22529?single
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn, talibs lookin drippy af frfr no cap

Another Biden bullet point of success

looks like a bunch of transgender fags to me

we did it joe

Man, where did they get all this bad ass gear from? They must have finally found some foreign supporters.

I hope they take over the world and Europe. The future is sharia law. Moral liberals will hang

>NODs
Already better equiped than 99% of Russian army

If they fought a land war with the chechens who would win

>Man, where did they get all this bad ass gear from? They must have finally found some foreign supporters.

when the US army left with their tails between there legs they left all their high tech shit behind.
drones blackhawks jeeps you gave the taliban a fucking airforce and standing army lmao

Attached: toppest of kekronis.jpg (1600x2133, 485.07K)

>random image with generic text below it
>memeflaggot
>source : trust me bro

>They must have finally found some foreign supporters.

yeah hes called yusuf al bidet

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcr685vTIfA

from you

Great now all they need to do is build a competent airforce.

Lol the people with no food have an “army” get the fuck outta here OP you faggot. No one even finds this remotely entertaining except your retard brain.

lol amerimutts BTFO on all fronts
HAHAHAHAHAGAHAH
Z
Z
Z

Attached: F509C246-7757-48F8-9D13-BFC083FEA45C.png (1284x2778, 3.16M)

Annnnd they'll get bombed back to the stone age

The same is happening with DPR/LPR. They are literally arming themselves with Murican weapons left behind, LMAO!!

t.me/intelslava/22528?single

Russian army itself is using NATO weapons LMAO

Just enjoy the thread man

You can put a skirt on a pig but that pig is still just Chelsea Clinton.
Why do they larp as soldiera when they will discard uniforms as soon as a real enemy shows up?
Why are they wearing trousers? Why turn their backs on traditional Pashtun garb?

Afghans obviously because they have like 40 million people while chechnya only has 1.5 million

i hope they don't add arabs to the mix, they'll get too excited and get fuckedd all over again
and one more thing, no caliphate until you get some nukes

I forgot to add in a complement. At least they are not walking around pointing their weapons at anyone and everyone, not out of malice but just that they did not ever give a thought to safety or sensibility.

Yeah i'm honestly suprised how much the taliban has learned look at combat footage from the initial invasion to the current offensive capturing of kabul they aren't a buchof drugged up cowboys anymore and have proper trigger dicipline formations and tactics night&day difference.

oh shit! why would we just leave stuff there?
I figure they'd have made a plan for leaving and stuck to it

Running dry of churkas, kek

When we armed them on purpose for the dual reasons of:
>Wanting more updated weapons in the region for whichever destabilizing war comes next
and
>having an excuse to pay our arms manufacturers for new equipment to keep the ponzi scheme that is the American economic engine turning.