Another one bites the dust

Another Russian general bites the dust when trying to storm mariupul. Making this the 4th Russian general to be killed in Ukraine. /Ournazis/ still at it.

youtu.be/38clAXiYci0

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-074951~2.png (1440x1562, 901.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8pe02a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you sure that isn't the pokemon card collector from a couple days ago?

This is getting boring when are the Ukrainians going to kill a two star general? Is there a higher ranking Admiral in the invasion fleet that can eat an ashm?

Am I missing anyone?

▪Major General Vitaly Gerasimov - First Deputy of the 41st Combined Arms Army of the Central Military District, killed near Kharkov;

▪Major General Andrey Kolesnikov - Commander of the 29th Combined Arms Army of the Eastern Military District, killed on March 11;

▪Major General Andrei Sukhovetsky - Deputy Commander of the 41st Combined Arms Army of the Central Military District, killed on February 28 near Mariupol;

▪Major General Oleg Mityaev - Commander of the 150th Motorized Rifle Division. Killed on March 15th near Mariupol;

▪Colonel Andrei Zakharov - commander of the 6th regiment (Chebarkul) of the 90th tank division of the Central Military District, killed near Kiev on March 9-10;

▪Colonel Porokhnya Sergey - commander of the 12th separate guards engineering brigade of the Central Military District;

▪Colonel Igor Nikolaev - commander of the 252nd motorized rifle regiment of the 3rd motorized rifle division, killed on March 15 near Kharkov;

▪ Lieutenant Colonel Agarkov Yuri - commander of the 33rd Motorized Rifle Regiment of the Guard;

▪ Lieutenant Colonel Dmitry Safronov - Deputy Commander of the Marine Corps Brigade, died on March 6 near Kharkov;

▪ Lieutenant Colonel Yermolin Mikhail - division commander of military unit 12776;

▪ Colonel Isaikin Viktor - died in early March, his death was confirmed by the head of the Mordovian Republic.

they can't make these work fast enough

Attached: IMG_20220314.jpg (1200x800, 160.44K)

Absolutely based. Took a screencap

Holy shit 4 out of 20 russian generals in Ukraine are dead. Command amd control must be fucked.

You do realize that's the most generals lost in any modern war, yes?

That's the most general lost yet.

They have 20 generals there?

Fun fact: If you join Azov, you get your own assigned battle twink. Enlist now.
streamable.com/8pe02a

"society will be horrified". the end.
i dont know what that made me chuckle. timing i guess.

This only count the Ukie confirmed one
Maybe more deads and we just don't know

user they were fucked the moment they had to use SpongeBob walky-talkies for signal groups...

Attached: 1646911431430.jpg (650x434, 56.82K)

Ukraine has NATO feeding them real-time troop movements and command locations. Not surprised they’re getting decapitated

Number 4 was killed trying to rush Azov head on with a bunch of Russian.SOF that got iced too Totally bizzare. I guess he was feeling brave.

Attached: 1647338616535.jpg (1284x532, 653.19K)

Putin is getting rid of his generals who might try to challenge his position and stage a coup d'etat isn't he?

Who needs C&C when all you do is march forward? This is the essence of blyatkrieg.

Attached: 1646296818025.png (1050x540, 766.22K)

No gore pics of him??

Nah. At this point, I've come to realize Putin is incapable of playing 2d checkers, let alone multi-dimensional chess.

Attached: putin banana.jpg (600x539, 35.86K)

Not deliberately.
If he knew it was going to be this much of a disaster, he wouldn't have done it, but if he did it anyway, he wouldn't have opened with personally taking credit for special military operation. He did that to try and prevent any of his successful generals getting too much credit for the invasion. Get out in front of them. Your asshole boss claiming your idea was his to his boss.

Then the invasion turned out to be a clusterfuck and people are fucking dying. Sure, the armed forces are probably much less respectful of Putin now, but all of those people were divisional commanders or junior assistant army commanders. Its their bosses (or bosses' bosses) that Vladdykins has to worry about, the kind who might be able to turn around a whole army and head to Moscow. These literally whos aren't that important, just a symptom of utter dysfunction and making the invasion worse.

There's already a thread about him.

This is what happens you get get infected with your own brainworms.

Him?

Attached: russian_major_general_mariupol.jpg (1024x682, 142.48K)

Plus endemic corruption, plus supreme leader being a secret squirrel by training, plus palace politics, plus a strongman ruler/emperor cannot abide a powerful, effective military.

LAAAAW

Attached: judge-dredd.jpg (1200x680, 73.85K)

>Command amd control

implying russia has had any sort of actual c2 in this shitshow

>Russian civilians at the start of the war
*silence*
>Russian civlians when their sons bodies start piling up
NOOOO WE MUST STOP THIS INCOMPREHENSIBLE WAR!!!

Anyone else support punishing Russian civilians after Russia surrenders in a few weeks? I fucking despise the way they only pretend to care about Ukrainians when the war isn't going their way. Giant scum nation, should be utterly partitioned and balkanised into microstates so they can never threaten the civilised world again. Fully cuck and fuck them.