Putinsisters

Putinsisters...

Attached: Screenshot_20220316_190050.jpg (1080x1106, 212.89K)

Attached: EH4oUwEXUAAyQzf.jpg (2048x2048, 275.71K)

fpbp

>gets missiled
nothin personnel, kid

My favorite part of Zelensky's act is where he claims Ukraine is winning but then goes around the world begging for a no fly zone.

Why should russia let them into Ukraine?

Id bomb with shit out of any weapons transport, wouldnt you?

Basically the US is bankrolling the suicidal Ukrainian military to destroy/humiliate the Russian military, and so far they have been fairly effective.

Lol even the US government is denying Ukraine's wild claims of casualties.

No money for Americans but enriching defense contractors is kino.

he will surely try

when they cross to ukraine

too much of a pussy to touch nato

He wants a no fly because essentially that would bring NATO into the conflict permanently, and from there we would have nuclear escalation. Zelensky doesn't give a fuck except for Israel

Good luck getting it into the country.

I dont get it. If Ukraine says they are winning and Russiand are dying by the thousands why their goverment keep asking for outside help. And how Ukraine is gonna pay those favours?

Because it would force a world war if they did.
Likely they'll use US forces and transport to get it right into the heart of Ukraine which essentially means if the Russians want to stop it they'll need to bomb US forces.
The US is basically trying to force a new pearl harbour incident.

They need China to pick a side before this happens.

You are saying the US wants Russia to induce the US into another World War? The US had many opportunities over the last 60 years to go to war with Russia directly, it's pretty clear now the US doesn't really give a shit about Russia, Russia is Europe's problem.

You realize that Russia still doesn't have air superiority and pretty much entire western Ukraine is still untouched by war, as well as that all the weapon covoys reached Ukrainian forces without much trouble so far, don't you?

Attached: 1611366806988.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

So no chance of changing the air-superiority situation but Ukraine will get to continue their ground operation of getting obliterated and CIA/DNC lying on twitter? Checkmate, Putin!

I'd like to be able to purchase just a few boxes of .357 mag jacketed hollow points, but joe biden won't let me and instead sends everything to a foreign land.

lel so Joe's not able to send troops after all, seems kinda continuity of governmentey

>Thanks! With these weapons I'll keep fighting until I painfully die for the sake of a system that considers me an expendable piece of trash while women are allowed to flee and start relationships with men from other countries!
I feel so sorry for all the Ukrainian males who are being sacrificed as if their lives were worthless... It' just so sad and tragic...

But why isn't he getting those planes the Polish wanted us to give him?

Attached: 1647449913076.png (919x701, 480.44K)

more blown up equipment. more dead Ukrainian civilians. more dead Ukrainian soldiers. more dead russian soldiers.

Your 357 jhp aren’t going to ukraine mr fudd. domestic manufacturers run batches of that shit one week a year

Clown, the air force is the only advantage Russia has. With closed skies, our army would steamroll theirs. Literally everything that's been happening so far in the war was dictated by the fact that we can't just throw away our troops like cannon fodder under air strikes the way orcs do it.

So it's just another round of arms sales paid for with US tax money... what happens when Russia bombs the convoys bringing those weapons into Ukraine the moment they enter Ukraine?