Does Any Forums archive all the anti-white hate and injustice in the media to make a good redpilling resource...

Does Any Forums archive all the anti-white hate and injustice in the media to make a good redpilling resource? If so where can I find it?
If not what the fuck are you doing?

Attached: morsetheory.png (640x960, 859.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/nBCjtSaRYgJk/
dss.coincidencedetector.com/category/race-war
youtu.be/QiQv-19e0zQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you need an archive? Just go on the news tab on Google and type 'white" "too white" or "whiteness"

>oh so a few random libshit news outlets think black people matter too? WAAAH IM BEING GENOCIDED
This is what they will say if they do that. I need covington catholic kids-tier stuff. Obvious anti-white bias among people and institutions that matter. It's not as easy to find this as you think, especially for someone new.
Also
>Why do I thinnk I'm being discriminated against? just google it bro
comes off as weak and unserious.

This attitude is why the right never wins. Bunch of retards.

American Renaissance

Hard to navigate, many opinion pieces, no archive.org links. Completely different from what I'm talking about.
It should be no opinion, just an easily navigatable catalog of anti-white bias, policy and hate, replete with archived links of news articles.

kek we fight dumber than muslim terrorists

>do my research for me or you're retarded!!!
Methinks you're incapable

>user, I'm unfamiliar with all this stuff you're talking about. Where can I learn more about all this anti-white bias you're talking about.
>DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!

If i had a link I'd share it but you're being a massive autsit about having to look shit up yourself.

4plebs.org

Do you realize that "look it up yourself" will never, not in a million years, convince someone that your position is true, especially when all the tools used to "look shit up" are already controlled by the enemy?
An archive of garbage. Stupid reply.

Attached: 35BDDC52-9FB3-437A-9DAB-AA496529458E.jpg (796x1024, 179.47K)

bitchute.com/video/nBCjtSaRYgJk/
This is a good compilation to send to normies.

The Daily Stormer used to have a Race War category. Here's an archive of it.
dss.coincidencedetector.com/category/race-war
They stopped, because it was so repetitive and tiresome.

Video, like images are bad, because they're hard to navigate and take up a lot of time to consume. Also hard to search. It should be hypertext. Like wikipedia.

I have a folder somewhere on my device. If you say please I'm willing to search for it for you

Seems like just an archive of black crimes against whites. Not really what I'm looking for since it doesn't show systemic anti-white bias.

It shouldn't be a folder, it should be a publicly accessible internet website.
All you have is probably a bunch of debunked images. I don't care about that.

All you are is a faggot

Ok arab

Attached: 1609086533183.jpg (950x942, 210.63K)

Attached: 1601711675221.jpg (1024x636, 81.37K)

Attached: 1601868445045.jpg (1024x721, 100.34K)

That's kinda rude.

Just shit scattered around my device. No idea where my folder is. Hope this is the type of shit you're looking for you lesser-pole faggot

Attached: 1621254884655.png (561x558, 174.8K)

Attached: 1621007251617.png (696x755, 400.07K)

youtu.be/QiQv-19e0zQ

It should be a website to which you can refer to when you want to discredit an institution.
>CNN? Dude, it's biased as fuck, you can't trust anything from it. Go to debunked.com/CNN to see all the times it blatantly lied with archive.org links.
And same with all the other enemy insitutions. This is extremely important to undermine their power.