Gta san andreas

The game that made being a nigger loving wigger popular,
also the reason every american zoomer speaks ebonics.

Attached: 20141024082023.jpg (1024x595, 127.21K)

Russians love GTASA

just say that you couldn't follow the damn train

only because they cant afford newer ones

ew call lip dis

It was a genuinely good game

Attached: ea8ba24ce5daf59c.jpg (693x1024, 93.88K)

i remember whent he game came out I thought to myself this is too much nigger. i got nigger fatigue and never finished it. i loved vice city and still do too. SA was too much nigger and you all know it.

SAMP/MTA:SA are pretty big in russia actually, suprisingly enough, SA runs on most shitboxes so its a pretty fun game in MP if you cant get gta5

Autism, the thread.
>Gang banging and killing niggers isn't based
I always preferred manhunt and gta4 desu.

all of the characters and dialog in that game was created by a bunch of white guys who had no idea what niggers truly are like. If you pay attention it clearly shows.

>Slavs
>paying for media
Kek. More like their shitty PC can’t run anything newer

Zoomers don't even remember this game.

>You must be 18 to post here.

>jews
>not in oven

>zoomers
>playing San Andreas
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Also this game didn't make everyone love niggers, it was just a fun open world sandbox that pretty much mocked nigger culture. It was fun to play because when CJ would do something stupid you could scream WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER at your TV screen and actually mean it.

>zoomer
San Andreas came out before half of the zoomers were born

you do realize you can still play a game long after its release

GTA SA was based you polish nigger.

>san andreas is reason why nigger !11!11!1!1!
kill yourself retarded slavshit, you just have shit taste nigga

Yes but by the time these zoomers were old enough to play video games, SA was outdated and better looking games were out, like for example GTAIV. GTAIV is THE zoomer GTA. Some are now starting to get nostalgic the same way a lot of boomers get nostalgic over Pokemon with GTAV since that game released in 2013.

Shit like NWA and gangsta rap in the 90s made nigger worship popular you stupid zoomer slavshit. GTA:SA was 15 years later.

It’s a great game

I always saw CJ as a Niwhite, he unironically did always his best to gtfo from the gheto, and it was the nigger of his brother who convinced him back.
CJ unlike most white americans never did drugs tho.