Why do women prefer city living to rural living?

Why do women prefer city living to rural living?

Attached: english-cottage.jpg (615x409, 42.62K)

because tv told them it was cool. they're retards. oh and ethnic restaurants which makes them feel worldly

OH GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

Easy to seek attention and validation from society.

Shut the fuck up you fucking fat bitch.

Attached: 1510648454349.gif (480x228, 262.98K)

Attached: Download (38).jpg (402x125, 15.55K)

The fat ones, like my wife, prefer the country. I guess the young good looking ones just want to be seen

More people more attention more to consoom more more more

because they can whore themselves out in cities without any repercussions

This

Because they can find more males to fuck, while in rural areas they can only fuck with a horse or a dog

They don't, though. Cottage core is one of the biggest trends now.

Women prefer what they're told to prefer, they aren't people and have no agency

Honestly i meet more women that want to leave the city and have lots of babies. the men seem to not give a fuck about all that and want to party

More BBC to ride

Too quiet
Dont stress about what other people want though, just do you amd stop being an insecure bitch

Imagine living in the middle of nowhere
Totally reliant on a car to get anywhere
No cafes nearby to work / get coffee / avocado toast
No decent jobs other than fucking farming
Shit internet connection
No cool activities to do, its just boring ass old white people walking on the hills

God I hate rural retards

They would have to be barefoot all day serving sammiches to their hard working men.

They can be more choosy where more men are

In my country, the rurals have more men than women.

jew subversive women things don't exist there, go try and explain to a retarded woman why wearing makeup and heels are bad.

*SBC
Niggers don't have big dicks

you don't get any attention in the rurals

Cottage core is just a weekend retreat type of thing for their Instagram. None of those hipster chicks want to permanently live that sort of lifestyle.

That looks like an unfinished house from 2008

tpbp

Low-Mid IQ women will always gravitate to environments with more social networking potential because this is where they derive all their influence and power as they can not rely on their own intelligence or merit. Typical HR bitch or Youtube CEO. Talentless and unimaginative. In other words normie, but with the female advantage of being intrinsically better at social nuance.

High IQ females are different as they can rely on their own merit and ability and do not immediately get bored if left alone with their own mind. Unfortunately many such women are brainwashed/bullied by the fem collective to act in the same manner as their mental inferiors. This leaves a vanishingly small percentage of the female population who do not factor in networking as a huge variable in the equation which governs where they should live.

Attached: 1630775197525.png (325x433, 107.17K)

UK's countryside is depressing as fuck I dont blame them

They crave attention for their looks. Can't receive copius amounts of attwntion when the countryside is scarcely populated.

rural living is the epitome of growing up. cities just pander to pampered citycuck (wo)manchildren

Do we? I prefer rural. Would happily never go to a city again my whole life. Horrible places.

Obligatory
>women attracted to existing resources
>men attracted to potential resources

Social value is their highest value

The same reason they all flocked to babylon 2500 years ago and left the men in the countryside. City living promotes Feminism and female empowerment, but this is a satanic inversion of reality and ultimately caused the fall of the entire pre-islamic world.

That's why Islam caught on so much. It's less of a religion, and more a handbook to keep women in line as property and under control.

Its an amazing life and your faggy brain can't understand the true joy of solitary living.

>drive to the cottage in thier shitty jeep wrangler with surf shop stickers

Could Jews survive in a world without cities?

Attached: 1578658235235.jpg (712x674, 113.43K)

Good theory

good morning sir

Simple as fuck. Endless males, they can get fucked every single day and remain anonymous. Funny thing is the "I like being anonym" thing I was told by many many women but they never add the "because that means nobody will know I am a whore". Every weekend a different club with new guys and not a single short term consequence. I will never trust big city women.

What would these kind of houses kost in the uk?

To be fair owning your own house in countryside is very expensive, masses cant afford that. Its usually at old age when people in west can afford their own house in a nice place. Rural living is for aristocracy nowdays, cities for plebs.

Cities are for manchildren, grow up.

More cocks per square mile in the city

other women to gossip with and about.

Some, the kibbutz types might. Mostly not.

> Avocado toast
Anyone who thinks that's food deserves to be hanged