Only a strong Germany can guarantee peace in Europe

Only a strong Germany can guarantee peace in Europe.

Death to Anglos!
Death to Russians!
Death to all those who oppose Germany!

Attached: germany.jpg (960x560, 26.43K)

Kill yourself faggot, no more brother wars.

Attached: 1634049035955.jpg (720x720, 93.77K)

Germany has been dead for almost a century now, there's only a GDP associated with a fraction of the german territory.

Strongest man in Germany with his based aryan wiferino and her muslim sex slave.

Attached: 1643224722228.jpg (599x515, 82.12K)

FUCK no.
Germans and Germany need to die so Europe can flourish.
based

Attached: 1621927296503.png (1232x2450, 172.6K)

Gott strafe england

Ain't no Slav or Anglo is my brother.
>nooo Germany accepted a few Syrians this is the end of the world

I generally agree. But you gotta stop importing shitskins for a change.

Germany hasn't accepted enough non-germans
The problem isn't the non-germans. The problem with Germany is the germans.

Germany is gone, it's all Asians now.

>Ain't no Slav
You are Slav yourself.

The power of currywurst!

Wtf Bulgaria is turkic

They will assimilate. Being German is a cultural thing.

>They will assimilate
They aren't. Germany is better if it is not german.

Totally agreed. Time to kick anglos out of europe.

Please stop being suicidal for once. The reason germany was so violent and brutal in WW2 was because of how traumatized they were in WW1. Conditions so horrible you can't even imagine. You don't need to feel guilty for those people's actions that you had no part of.

Look guys nobody is saying you shouldn't hate anglos. Hate anglos all you want. But you should definitely also hate Germans.
I don't feel guilty for their actions. I feel guilty for existing and ruining the current european lives. Just the EU alone is enough.

Attached: 1632633278713.png (629x170, 16.14K)

Why do Slavs want to claim Hungarians so bad? Is it because your pathetic cultures never achieved anything on its own so you need to get your dirty hands on literal gypsies to make yourself happier? Dude just claim Sweden or Norway. They are much more successful than us. I am sure they won't be mad if you they will be associated with their white brothers.

Except Israel, don't you give (give not sell) us JEWS free nuclear submarines (you do it for free)? Fucking faggots!

You seem to not understand, HVNGARYAN bro. Germany will use its military to force globohomo onto eastern Euros.
>You vil take ze rapefugees and you vil like it! You vil become ze tranny and you vil like it!

Attached: kraut army.jpg (1052x591, 160.16K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Have you forgotten how your country suffered after the First and Second World Wars?
Face it Hans, your country ain't securing nothing. Russians will fuck you again if you move a single sausage against them.
Otto failed, Hitler failed, And your new Chancellor will fail as well you anti-semitic trash.

They'll basically be friends with anyone. You just have to get the allyship notification to them before one of your enemies. Last time christcucks got em and they christianized Europe. Having Germany goes either way, they're autistic, not charismatic.

Your mother dies in her sleep tonight while chocking on muhammeds cock. Bet this guy is an average lgbtq looking cuck lmao.

Attached: 1646933504000.jpg (700x1024, 94.64K)

Faggot you are austrian. I know you hate me more than brown people. You despise piefkes.

Go back to Israel.

Lmao it looks like youre some kind of sandnigger who got his wife stolen by chad germoney so you seethe online about le german bad.

>ain't no slav
genetically you are

>>You vil take ze rapefugees and you vil like it! You vil become ze tranny and you vil like it!
I will happily obey to my German masters

Nope I am german. Wish I wasn't

But hey everyone can look at this. Even an austrian can't tell the difference between a german and sandnigger. This should be proof enough for everyone that Germans aren't worth shit.

Ok Mehmet

Attached: 0B83022A-7FEC-49D8-9638-25EC383F3217.jpg (729x734, 137.3K)

genau tot den ukraswine!

You just have to make sure the jews dont get control of the autists, simple as.

Can you point out the Slav gene? It's okay if I send my salvia to your laboratory and test it if I am slavic enough?

WHO LET THE TURKS IN?
jews, jews, jews, jews.

He's a troll. Probably paid. His goal is to spam threads.

Attached: f31300a81666a8b37f4ba59e3c0cca85--pepe-the-frog-slug.jpg (236x208, 9.04K)

Hodl...

>simping for a country that is actively pushing LGBT on their neighbors, and previously pushed African "refugees"
I really hope you're a VPN false-flaggot, because otherwise you must be a Gigacuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-184512-190.png (1080x1826, 340.79K)

There are 2 types of germans. Farmers and Celtic types.

I am not paid and I am 100% serious. Any Forums redpilled me on German hatred. Where do you think I have all this shit from?
See this This is a real European. Every real European hates us.

Attached: 1635091839053.jpg (853x480, 88.13K)

Waiting for Pesach, my Germanic friend.
Show me your DNA tests, I want to see how Germanic you are. I won't accept less than 98% European.

Why do you hate yourself? Cheer up fren.

>Why do you hate yourself?
Because I care about Europe.