Chris Chan Trial General

This thread is the TRUE and HONEST thread. Post updates on the status of Chris Chan's trial and the political implications of this in the news cycle.

Attached: 787.jpg (680x651, 89.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnl8y0c7cqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope he gets the electric chair.

Anyone have his jail letter?

Chimp politics.

Him and pedoman need to be blasted up against the wall

I was always pro-Chris, but it feels like the years of abuse and molestation done by and on him have truly destroyed him for good. I wish that he could have continued exercising and escape.

That pic is great. Chris is dead, I have no idea who "Christine" is

>Chris Chan Trial General
autistics attacking a more autistic person

Attached: t_79b6447f0b23efe992c5feea9a93ddd0-imagejpeg.jpg (255x255, 6.04K)

Could we have saved him?

Attached: Chrischan.jpg (640x480, 177.96K)

I think his story reached the finale, there isn't any going back from the mental ward.
Even if, IF somehow he made it out of there:
>Unable to work
>Legally unallowed to stay around his 80yo mom
>No friends of well meaning acquaintances
>No life experience outside of managing his room and his imaginary companions
>Even if somehow somebody gave him a roof, it would only be ill meaning trolls.
>Too weak to kill himself, no balls anyway.
>Rest of his life is gonna be ~30-40 years of swallowing pills while sitting in a segregated cell.

Chris's legacy will be a cautionary tale

im pretty sure we broke him

Attached: 1636574703636.png (498x389, 257.38K)

checked and no you ruined him

youtube.com/watch?v=fnl8y0c7cqk

Do you think the whole 'mother-daughter incest isn't explicitly illegal in Virginia' thing will even come up? The potential meltdowns are amazing.

that was kiwifarms and null
back when he was getting fucked with on Any Forums he still hated gays and was looking for a boyfriend free girl to build from the ground up, retrospectively he was more admirable then than he ever could be now.

You zoomies keep Larping. I was around during JULAY 2009. OG nigger

Yeah, Any Forums largely just laughed at the fallout rather than directly antagonising him.

He appears to be planning to start a cult once he gets out based on his letters. Kinda hope he does and gets some weirdos to join. He will be the sheperd of the lolcows

was his transfer to Western State Hospital mental ward confirmed yet?

Do explain plz user.

Attached: 506820F7-6873-4E02-B79B-98C54B772815.jpg (800x584, 112.16K)

The only hope the world has left, is The Merge. It's coming.

Isn't he in a mental institution, can any kiwifag update us?

Attached: null.jpg (512x512, 26.2K)

Yeah he was moved in February, probably had several meltdowns in Jail and they were tired of dealing with him in medical.

Chris after bottom surgery.

Attached: downloads.png (1121x839, 968.84K)

IIRC the law specifically states that mothers cannot fuck their sons and vice versa because when the law was written no one thought to include moms and daughters. Well now Chris says he’s a woman so….? Does the law say he raped his mom, or does the law say that *she* raped *her* mom, in which case one can argue there is no law against that.

truly an inspiration for the trans community

the most terrifying thing about the tranny saga is that chris was actively going insane with his body dysmorphia while still mentally remaining a child, surrounded by toys and cartoon merchandise

Chris is the ultimate example of not raising your child properly. They parked their son's ass in front of a Sega Genesis one day and never saw him again. Literally everything else is a failure to set proper boundaries and goals. He clearly has motivation, but it's directed to complete nonsense and turned him into a severe coomer. If you're a coomer or video game addict you may just end up like Chris one day too.

They're probably just going to go with a mental deficit plea. There's like 10+ hours long documentaries about Chris Chans descent into madness on youtube alone. They'll just grab all the craziest snippits and show that he was mentally ill and driven insane by trolls.

He'll probably take the stand and testify against the wishes of his lawyers, spout off some crazy shit about being a goddess and creating alternate dimensions, and if the judge doesn't take it seriously he will fire a curse-ye-ha-me-ha at the judge and jury, and they'll take recess for about tree fiddy minutes until they label him mentally incompetent to take the stand.

no, and his own narcissism ruined him it wasn't us as others would have you believe.

many if not most come here to punch down.

the law is about to state that chris chan is a man to further prosecute and everything is gonna get funs
captcha p00pm

Literally this guy gets it lol

>we
only retards cared about that retard

Attached: 1646948204180.png (184x184, 49.92K)

If Chris became a 4channer, he would likely be a Any Forums user

>punching up or down is a strong concept in his english vocabulary
guess how i know you were educated by/are a turbolib

Attached: 1638081241843.jpg (750x936, 101.52K)

i read on reddit this guy fucked his mom is that true

FACT: There are no laws on the books in Virginia against mother and daughter having sex with each other.

Incest between two females is legal in Virginia. Ergo, what Christine and Barb were doing together was their own adult business. Her lawyer will move for a mistrial with prejudice and the judge will grant it. After Christine performed her self sex-change, began estrogen, and had her documents changed, in the eyes of the law she became the same as any other woman!

Seethe, normies.

you and chris-chan will never be women.
barb was raped.
trannies are rapists.

Attached: 1630850605368.png (500x507, 105.04K)

why would you slander our lord Jesus Christ Sonichu like that?

Daily reminder that pedophile admin of kiwifarms Null covered up the incest and deleted all evidence of what he knew by wiping his hard drive when chris was arrested

Attached: E-wy3gWXsAEyG12.png (691x255, 32.6K)

Isn't the main trial in July?

Attached: 1647293724291m.jpg (609x1024, 130.99K)

God

Attached: 1628508256303.jpg (900x900, 107.74K)

Every teoon I know is a cooler and has all the stereotypical features of the coomer

They refused to put him on a special school and decided to homeschool clinically retarded human being.

Chris genetically was doomed, but his parents made sure he had no chance to be a remotely functional member of society.

Where are we supposed to follow the trial? Is it livestreamed?

He was home-schooled only for a year, he was part of society for rest of it.

Barb was still mentally incapable of giving consent (dementia does that). Thus it was still rape even if not incest. Cope kiwifags you can no longer touch him in jail

I thought he was home-schooled for most of his childhood and only returning to public school to attend Manchester High School?

l can understand not being charged under incest laws, but wouldn't rape laws be more general and apply here? What exactly are the charges against him?

>we
lmao, you discovered this website in 2016

Replace the sonichu medaillon with whatever popular normie necklace and it works

>Barb was still mentally incapable of giving consent
Chris more than likely is also incapable of giving consent. Most nurses who work at facilities with mentally deficits will admit that they pretty much just rape each other all day, and there isn't much they can do about it because they're all retarded so no one can give or get consent, and no one can be punished.