Jope bros....they're laughing at us

jope bros....they're laughing at us..

Attached: file.png (500x768, 240.21K)

That guy doesn't look White, why is he in Canada?

I'd glue my own door shut.

why do you keep shitskin scums to work in your country, leafs?

>hated trans kids

Peterson bent over backwards trying to explain that he harbored no animosity towards trannies and that he was fine with voluntarily using their made up pronouns. He just didn't want to be forced to by policy. But I guess we can't expect (((professors))) to understand nuanced positions.

I think you mean That guy doesn’t look Chinese, why is he in Canada?

why do you think canada is exclusively for white people?

>Laughing at Trans Kids
>Loser

This cuck is just mad his bf was called out by Jordan for being a cross dresser.

Attached: 1594959717791.jpg (480x468, 46.04K)

No no no sirs you mean why doesn't he look Indian, but seriously why is he in Canada?

Everyone hates trannys

In an ideal world, yes.

That guy is literally an Indian with an Iberian surname. So shit he suffers from an inferiority complex. I knew one like that once and I fuck you not he recommended the book Guns Germs and Steel to me by (((Jared Diamond)))

>oliviera
Gtfo taco nigger

crazy how this is the only post addressing the topic

It's the same as with the "don't say gay" stuff. Rational people make rational rules most normal humans would agree on, the left spazzed out that they can't play gulag and tortue their enemies and makes shit up and exaggerates, flavour-of-the-month virtue signaling faggots fall in line and repeat made up bullshit over and over, psychos get to hurt/bully/attack/doxx whoever questions an iota of it all with complete impunity. Rinse and repeat for the next bullshit. It's all so tiresome.

You'd think a university would take bullying seriusly but no, he did a badthink so "haha" is the professional response from an academic collegue.

Kill that Indian and any other Indian who's retarded enough to support him and talk smack about Sir Jordan Peterson. You have our full permission Sirs.

Because it's a White country. So is America. Why do niggers feel they have a right to be here?

>it's a White country.
lol good one
>So is America
lol

>I worked at the same place as this professor for years and all I knew about him was that he had this faggy wheelchair and talked through a compjoeter.

Attached: Stephen_Hawking.StarChild-1.jpg (250x359, 77.33K)

Didn't address my question nigger meme flaggot
Also, no (you)s for you nigger

So what does he know now?

The cope and seethe dripping from the absolutely literal who is impressive.
>used to teach
So he probably got fired for incompetence
>knew of Jordan Peterson
Peterson has probably never heard of this nigger

Sad.

Attached: sad story laugh.jpg (478x463, 157.98K)

>because i say so
lol

Was better when it was
Also no gay leaf

hope he sees this bro

Everyone knows WINNERS love trans kids right?

Attached: 1638154831596.jpg (627x737, 305.73K)

How fucked up would somebody's life have to be to think taking life advice from a well-spoken junkie was a step forward.

>Ad hominem (shooting the messenger)
Nobody cares where the advice comes from, as long as the advice itself is good.
Cleaning your room and washing your penis is always good advice.

I honestly don't understand Any Forumss loathing of Jordan Peterson. Mind, I don't know much about his full suite of talks, but the general, "Clean your room, make five year plan, talk to your old man," deal is still good advice, even if it came from the most hook-nosiest of Jews. Is it because he got addicted to painkillers? Not exactly his fault; that shit gets pushed constantly by the medicine Jew.

That shouldn't be advice. That should come as naturally as eating and breathing if you aren't a fucking trog.