The biggest operation is going on behind the scenes and not even 1% of you clowns would have any idea...

The biggest operation is going on behind the scenes and not even 1% of you clowns would have any idea, even if it was right infront of your faces.... shameful

humanity is about to reset within the next 10 years, a complete paradigm shift, the next step in "evolution" ahahah

time is running out fools, if you read this you should already know.

imagine if everything you were ever taught... everything you ever known... was a complete fabrication.. would you even want to wake up?

Attached: 7e4826fe-5b5c-4ee1-950f-59e8673ea469.jpg (2640x1388, 694.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/b1jfHGi/xbp1aug2016withspacesbetweenparagraphs-pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=I6XF71YswCs&t=2409s
youtube.com/watch?v=KGNAOZTXkac
trunews.com/stream/christianity-vs-evangelical-zionism-steve-and-jana-ben-nun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

exactly we are all fools except your special child I hope that "superiority" improves your self-esteem

Yeah but nigger ball auction is soon

did kangz deface sphinx nose cause it wasnt wide enough?

The only way the bullshit stops is a major crash. If there is a controlled reset it will just be moving from one lie to another.

imagine the jews subverting an entire country just to build monuments for their kings.
then when they got too greedy their own workers exiled them from the country for 40 years.

Oh look another schizo ozzie who knows 'THE TRUTH' is condescendingly hinting at it on Any Forums, what a huge deal

>imagine if everything you were ever taught... everything you ever known... was a complete fabrication.. would you even want to wake up?

I'm certain you're a joke

>imagine if everything you were ever taught... everything you ever known... was a complete fabrication.. would you even want to wake up?
I am awake and am waiting for the singularity and the end of economic growth to which the next evolution of currency will happen as all nations are united under the universal system of luciferianism in which God's Matrix is hacked and the assembly language of the simulation is altered thereby making man a god and creation in man's image. And Lucifer smiles. Then of course it will be imposed upon the NPC dead brains that they must install their bodies into the energy plant to power their own form of inception in the Metaverse where they can live out their days playing god in their very own video game universe. The furries will be in their own delusional heaven. To some of us, it will just be one more layer of removal from the grace of God. And for those lucky enough to be rich or elite they of course will get to live in this 8K HD world already created and tweak it to their tastes. So, child rape and torture will be on the menu. All to bless Satan's alter will the blood of the innocent. I know all this because I'm a fallen angel seeded into human form to mask my identity. When the time comes I will be made manifest into my true from. The Word and Wrath of God as I lead my army of saints to crush the BEAST and his minions. Woe to the Jewish race who for so long have paired their fate to Lucifer's. The CROSS has already won the victory, now it is time to police the bodies and prepare them for the furnace of hell. Take the mark of the beast and lose your name and key to heaven. You have separated from the true light in favor of the false light. Your desire for control over this material domain will be the chain wrapped around your spirit. See to the Book of Job. There is your understand of Christ. And always know, being victimized does not make you a victim. The victim mindset is poison. You are owed nothing.

I am a Christian too but come on dude look at what you've just wrote and book therapy.

Shut the fuck up. Sage.

WE WUZN’T A BUNCH OF NIGGERS N SHIET

It was probably the goatfuckers. They like defacing faces because making images and statues of people is "haram" in their retarded barbarian culture. They destroyed a pretty much all the faces (especially of women) in most of the Egyptian temples. They did the same with Indian temples and Greek and Roman sculptures in places like Turkey.

Attached: Temple of Philae.png (1175x782, 1.77M)

1ptid bitch typing bitch shit

2029 is the plan.

oh them iconoclasts, did they egypt? that would make sense.

I'm in a similar boat, however my identity would shock and surprise many.

What if I told you Enki was on our side the whole time?

>because I am

Only the nose and all over MENA, gay jew?

We must end growth to save the climate
But we must have equality so here is your basic income
There must be one power to issue the money
All countries must submit to the new system
Social Credit systems will track compliance and keep people from crossing their dictated consumption rate
You must be tracked
You must be vaccinated (sterilization agent)
OR YOU ARE A TERRORIST
We are all in this together. Anyone that doesn't comply is a white supremacist and a threat to democracy
You will take a neural link but it will be installed by using an mRNA system to hack brain cells into bonding with graphene oxide creating a brain bridge system to quantum supercomputers. (Transhumanism)
Your mind map will be made in which your own A.I. clone will be created and it will be fully merged with your mind.
The first man to do this will either be Elon Musk or Zoltan Istvan. One or the other is likely the BEAST. He will be able to communicate to anyone anywhere through their devices. He will me immortal and he will offer immortality to all who worship. And they will....worship. They will be able to chose their form or forms as they please. Perhaps first in the Metaverse or here in this simulation. The point it....there is no truth the truth you make for yourself. And that is Luciferian. Self-Architecture is Luciferian. See the Wachowski brothers (now sisters). They understand the transhuman future.
But they will fail because there is TRUTH. God it TRUTH. His law is truth. His Judgement is truth. His creation is truth. We are made in HIS IMAGE. And thus we have truth through him and only him. This is what separates us from the soon to be defeated unapologetic materialists. They see this creation as oppression. They see themselves as victims. They see judgement as evil. They want, what they want. They do not respect their father. And they will suffer for it. Your truth is false. Turn your truth into an idol and you will suffer.

I don't care.

There is only Yahuah (Yahweh, Yahova, Jehovah)
All other gods are just a different face of Lucifer. Lucifer is the many faced god and the many truths god. He appears to his followers in the form they desire. He is the Universal Religion/Cult. The Jews figured this out thousands of years ago, way back when they were Edomites drinking tortured children's blood in the desert with their cousins the Amelekites. Molech, Ba'all, Enki, Ishtar etc etc etc.....they are all the same. FROM MANY.....ONE. Out of Chaos...ORDER. It is all a social construct. There is no truth. Emmanual Kant proved what the Satanists always knew. And this is why the Jews started Freemasonry to create an outer court for their Temple to Lucifer. Believe in how the LIGHT comes to you, that is your truth. Believe in your creator. Come one come all. And learn the secrets of masonry. Climb the pyramid and become one with the All Seeing Eye who is Lucifer and look down and see, you are a Self-Created being. You are the ARCHITECT and MASON. You build you in your truth. Do what thou wilt and let that be the letter of the law. I Lucifer have freed you to be what you want to be. Just love me. Worship me and I will make you a god, a creator god. And your truth will be more truth than the miserable confinement of Yahova's laws. What is sin, but a restriction. And what is the point of restrictions when your truth is as valid as any other truth. Come brothers, I shall set you free.
WRONG...God is the only creator and his SON the only craftsman. There was a reason why Jesus (Yeshuah, Yahusha) was a carpenter. He is a builder for he is the WORD of creation made flesh. The WORD is the builder. Carpenter versus Mason. Both builders. But one builds the stairway to heave. The other builds the pit of hell.
Scientology
Church of Satan
All Cults
All New Age
All Spiritualism
All Consumerism
All Day Time Oprah Winfrey type shit
Anyone telling you to find your truth
It's all evil.

My last name in Hebrew is Word of God.
But Christ is the WORD made flesh. I am not THE WORD. I am a bringer of the Word. And the Word will be Wrath for I am a sword, not a savior.
I have met Lucifer.
I have met two Angels in human form who saved my life many years before I needed them.
I didn't know who I was until it was shown to me and I am still unclear as to my origin. I feel human. I am totally limited as a human. But I sense divinity and have met divinity.
There are others like me. I'm not the only one. We all have the blood of Hebrews in us and likely from the line of Mary.
Blood is more important than anyone truly realizes. The Hebrew bloodlines exist and they will wake up and resist. The Jewish bloodlines along with others are evil.
Hebrews were white as were many of the ancient cultures. Aryan was the founder race.
Hebrews left Israel long before the Assyrian and Babylonian wars.
Edomites took control of Yahweism and stole the identity of the Hebrews. They twisted Yahweism into Talmudic Judaism.
They don't understand God for God is not in their hearts. But they believe God's Power lives in the Torah and it is up to them to torture out the truth of it through interpretation and divination. They have been taught by Serpent how to use God's words for their power. To them the Torah is a book of magic not a book of faith. And that is what makes them NOTHING like Christians. When Jesus came to condemn their sorcery they killed him.
Continued>>>>

Judaism is not a religion. It is a cult.
1. Has books of magic (Zohar is an example)
2. Has mystical systems (Kabbalah)
3. Employs witchcraft like casting spells (Golem spells is an example)
4. Uses Gematria (numerology)
5. Uses Bible Code (divination)
6. Talmudic Chanting (We've all seen the bobbing head Jews that pelvic trust the feminine aspect of God)
7. Word/Sigil magic (Posting anti-demon curses and prayers, Solomon's ring thought to be Star of David to control demons)
Judaism also separates itself through isolationist concepts like being the Chosen People (Jewish supremacy). Us vs Them (Persecution Myths). All of these are aspects of a cult.
8. The ritual consumption of torture and blood drinking -- docdroid.net/b1jfHGi/xbp1aug2016withspacesbetweenparagraphs-pdf
9. Vengeful Ascension Narrative about a crusading Messiah (magical man) that kills all the enemies of the Jews and enslaves all the goyim to the Jews. Specifically 2,800 slaves per Jew. This is really truly what they believe. It's in their Talmud.
Judaism is anti-social, anti-citizen and anti-multicultural. It isn't even compatible with democracy. Though it professes to be the moral authority on democracy, equality, diversity and inclusiveness. Judaism and Israel and all Jewish people are nothing but closed minded, bigoted hypocritical supremacists that deconstruct everything that doesn't serve their cause which is to dominate the earth from Israel like its the big white mansion on a giant Zionist Global Plantation monitored by an A.I. security grid networked with roving enforcer robots. These people are megalomaniacle psychopaths.

Jews are partners with Satan.
youtube.com/watch?v=I6XF71YswCs&t=2409s
youtube.com/watch?v=KGNAOZTXkac
Former Jew explains that Jews don't worship God they worship following ritual. The magic is in the SPELL or CHANT or MEDITATIVE READING. The steps, the words, the costumes, the ritual....this is not FAITH and Jesus called them the Synagogue of Satan and the Jews call the Torah the Belly of the Snake for it was the Snake that told them to seek the magic in the words rather than the FAITH through the words. And in the most ironic of ways, turned God's Word into Idolatry. Clever...no? Trust me boys, Lucifer is one smart mother fucker and we should not underestimate him/her. I met the male form.
trunews.com/stream/christianity-vs-evangelical-zionism-steve-and-jana-ben-nun