Remind me again why Any Forums is against this? I thought you guys were into the whole ubermensch idea?

Remind me again why Any Forums is against this? I thought you guys were into the whole ubermensch idea?

Attached: CRISPR-1.jpg (883x912, 540.29K)

Because fuck you and fuck your "muh sci fi" fantasies that's why. Not getting CRISPR, not recognizing the human rights of any CRISPR edited faggot, I WILL reproduce using my own genes, I will not edit my baby with gov approved gene sequences.

It's pretty much DNA equivalent of roids.
It'll make your dick and brain rot and get smaller, while you'll have bigger biceps.

What if you find out your kid is gonna have down syndrome? Or any other crippling genetic defect for that matter. You're gonna be pro abortion all of the sudden?

>Any Forums is an ideology.

Y U so stupid?

they don't like people messing with their mrna let alone their dna

and then there's this fucking guy

It's never going to "work", nature will revert any attempts like described in that image. Also an imageboard isn't a person, OP.

You don't know shit about steroids and even if you did that would still be a retarded take

> yeahh why wouldn't we give more power to government jews already. The are so good at being responsible and not instantly turning into a tyrant while preaching how you are a terrorist extremist for wanting your liberty. Why wouldn't we do it?
KYS

fpbp

The thing is, none of this gene therapy shit is understood or works as well as they pretend it does. See: mRNA shots.

It's all being rushed out by an aged elite class who is refusing to face death like everyone always has and always will.

If it werent for crispr, we wouldnt have transgenic mice which enabled the virology experiments that initiated the pandemic.
This is why a strongly oppose crispr and the like.

You can't talk to these brainlet poltard like this idiot here at . They think everything is trying to kill them or so forth. Even a flying car will make them think it's the government killing you. These anti-Science poltards idiots are no different than those retards st the pilgrimage age thinking lighting was God wrath and accussing people of witchcraft of things they don't know.

Brainlets I tell you user lol

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 6.89K)

No, you faggot!
>NOOO! YOU HAVE TO ABORT YOUR KID OR USE THE GLOBOHOMO APPROVED GENE SEQUENCES
Fuck you.

I don't care if we could save millions of lives for CRISPR. Using it for "altruistic" reasons just opens it up for more reasons than people originally intended.

>Use CRISPR to make people less susceptible to cancer! It improves people's lives!
turns into
>Use CRISPR to give everybody perfect facial symmetry and lung capacity! It improves people's lives!

People become dependent on CRISPR and those who produce the tech could use it to control reproduction as they see fit. Too much power over what it is to be human. Just a bunch of lab coat control freaks trying to crush the human soul.

Fair enough. Though if the shills are to be believed it's cheap enough for pritty much anyone to start editing shit in their own basement. Just find someone you trust to do it if you don't trust the gov

B8

g8 b8

the end game of this is to make it so unedited people are left behind and all parents choose to edit their baby because it's the humane thing to do. Part of the edit will be to sterilize people for population control. The gov will have full control over reproduction and what genes are reproduced.

People who don't see the road we're heading down with this shit are very shortsighted and are just thinking about "but muh cancer" or "muh raise IQ".

if they wont let us hack our own atomic supermen, i dont want it

yeah but it's basically a box with a thousand wires in it and if you cut the wrong one, you explode. sure anyone can start cutting wires, but one wrong change, one glitch in the system could kill a person or leave permanent side effects

Who said anything about the gov controlling the technology?

The Truth is Gene Editing, Gene Therapy and Genetic technology will happen whether these anti-science poltards want it or not. They can be a bunch of Bible thumping dumbasses and scream no and die in their own mockery or go forward and embrace the upcoming near future that will happened sooner.

This has been planned from the get go. All they can do is whine or do something extremely idiotic. Poltards can't accept this unfortunately user.

Attached: 9e4be2724ccad6e66a9858db2fce9457_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23.5K)

Any Forums has absolutely NEVER been for any type of ubermensch idea. They just have this weird religious adoration for white skin and culture. A bit like how the Nazi's would photoshoot a jew as the example for the "perfect aryan german" just because they happened to look correct. They don't want to specify exactly what makes perfection but rather return to some loose form of existence of a past that once was and they feel it all was better back then (so more reactionairy than anything else)

So no, I don't think Any Forums is at all interested in finding ways to use science (which Any Forums now hates) to improve human abilities. Chances are they'll get pulled into some religious bullshit or conspiracies to be against it but it all depends on how much buzz the shit gets.

But yes, Any Forums is not a monolith but this is my take on the board vibe.

correct. I don't care as long the government doesn't get a say in what is considered "safe and effective" or what is approved. If I get the tools and knowledge and create my own gene sequences. Its fine. Same with brain chips. If its private citizens publishing under open source license. and there is no mandatory bs coercion its a tool that could place a big chunk of power stolen from the people back to the hands of people.

>Remind me again why Any Forums is against this?
Who's in control of the gene editing, and how is their history of "helping people". Asides from the obvious anti-white kike agenda, do you really want private companies or any of the current governments in charge of editing your fucking DNA? Or patenting you like a fucking product? The kikes will sterilize or kill you, the government will make you into an obedient slave, and the companies will try to turn you into the perfect consumer.
Only when degeneracy is purged from this world can any such technology be used for the advancement of mankind, but at that point we won't even need it.

Again, this is under the assumption that the technology would be controlled by some distopian technocrats rather than there just being private clinics world wide that just edits whatever you pay for like plastic surgeons

They would because they just can't help themselves they must put their noses where it doesn't belong. Why are seatbelts mandated by law? It is non of their business. You think that with this tech it wouldn't just become a government monopoly instantly like with pfizer? Government is a cancer that just simply infests everything. First the government needs to be put back into its proper place than you can research this.

Yeah i wouldn't recommend anyone i care about to be in the first million people to try it ofc. I'm just annoyed at some peoples militant resistance to tech that has barely left it's crib

>Remind me again why Any Forums is against this?
Because none of the other creepazoid ideas you people have come up with in the last 20 years worked. Why is this one going to? You don't even have proof of concept. Just more empty promises and offset by nihilistic thoughts.

>this is under the assumption that the technology would be controlled by some distopian technocrats rather than there just being private clinics world wide that just edits whatever you pay for like plastic surgeons

Why would you assume there wouldn't be bureaucratic control of the technology? Why do you assume private clinics are benevolent? Once the technology is introduced it is inevitable that it will be used in a way you find objectionable. Once you introduce edited people into the population it cannot be undone when they reproduce.

Not worth it even if they throw all the altruism propaganda in the world at us.

Oh, I don't know. Could it be that the people wanting to do this editing have proved at every opportunity, without fail, that they are in no way in favour of the health and continuation of the white race?

Why would we trust people that hate us to edit our genes? If Hitler wanted to do it, then maybe I would trust him, but these guys? Hell no.

Guys you do realize this is happening either way? Gene therapy, genetic editing, genetic structuring and etc technology is happening whether you want it or not? You getting this the same way EV Vehicle's are going to replace gas cars which was PLANNED by the higher ups and so forth? You can't do anything about it except go on this board and whine about it. You going to get this technology and other technologies that are happening sooner whether you disagree.

Just accept your fate and embrace the upcoming era of what's happening.

The only importance you should be doing is ADAPTING and SURVIVING the upcoming ERA that will become upon you. Not whining like this.

Attached: Blade-Runner.jpg (1200x520, 149.51K)

yeah i mean in like twenty years who knows, they might have kits you can buy at the drug store for common ailments, it's barely even begun to innovate.

it comes from i think that desire to propagate one's own genes instead of someone else's honestly. it's a primal desire that will unfortunately see gene editing not advance as fast as it could

What does any of this have to do with the technology itself? The same argument could be made about literally all tech that could be used to control or hurt people. You're against guns because a corrupt gov could use them to kill citizens?

I'm not against it. I'm all for genetic engineering. Perfecting our biology is way, way more appealing to me than AGI, robotics, and artificial life. At least with genetic engineering we're still dealing with flesh and flood.

It will happen but it will make you dumber and a slave, not heal diseases or improve mankind