What are the political implications

of being an agnostic atheist who has a strong internal drive to become saved?

I fall on the corner of agnostic atheism in picrel but have had an ever growing internal desire to become saved and follow Christ.
I come from a WASP family but only was ever made to go to church one time in my life for Easter service about 28 years ago, never been back since and have always considered myself an agnostic atheist even before I know what those words meant.

Now that I feel the way I do with my desire to join the church, I am having a very hard time reconciling my uncertainty as well as my loved experience that has reinforced my beliefs that god probably does not exist.

Am I being MKUltra’d? Is it god that is doing this? Schizo? I’m 35 and not on drugs with healthy personal relationships and present as a normie so I don’t think I’m insane or going through a crisis of faith/identity. What do?

Attached: 978079BE-80D6-4B54-93A7-F37FB53E3773.jpg (1125x1123, 609.98K)

That’s not what gnostic means, go back.

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

Start with the Gospel of John and then keep reading through to Acts. Then go back through the other gospels bro. God be with you.

many possibilities.you could be called for but your laziness and indifference makes you not heed the call which would start by reading the bible which should explain most of the issues and lead you to a proper argumentation for the exostence of God and His ways.
you could subconciously recognize the truth but conciously reject it due to your ego not allowing you to submit to someone else (God), preventing you from admitting your errors as well as trying to dodge the responsibilities thst come from doing these, aka making an effort in turning away from the bad deeds.
you could be called for but due to the godless propaganda ate the mainstream coolaid version of Christianity you reject thinking its the real deal

what do we call people like you? ones who are not women by their sex but are women in the sense that they can never be pleased, by anything they do or others do, ever?
>what is an infographic?
it is a visual representation of data that is created to present that data in a concise and quick way
>what does gnostic mean?
(adj) relating to knowledge, especially esoteric mystical knowledge

so what youre saying is that KNOWLEDGE, especially esoteric mystical KNOWLEDGE does not mean that it is possible to be 100% certain? If you are thinking of gnosticism which is the belief that a person has a piece of GOD within them, is that not 100% certainty that there is a god if you have a piece of him within you?

>inb4 some other, new nitpick that will again make this post unsatisfactory for you.
just kys already

>my beliefs that god probably does not exist
What's that even supposed to mean? Define "god". God is just a word, something most people forget.
>become saved
What do you mean by "becoming saved"?

OP, don't listen to this retarded turkspammer, 1,000,000 posts on Any Forums but never said anything worthy to read.

You feel the certainty inside of a God and your spirit existing but don't fully buy Christianity, it's pretty simple and not a mystery. Non-NPC's have an instinctual sense of spirituality. I'm not going to pick a fight with Christians, but it is one way to exercise your spiritual sense. If you take the Christian lens off and start arguing with yourself and your loved one for a general higher existence or primalness of consciousness over matter then it would become very clear to you your actual misgivings.

>this feels like bait
God=creator, omnipotent & all seeing/knowing

Becoming saved=accepting god into my life and following the written word that is said to be his

i would define gnodtic as any believe system that declares salvation/ascension happens through a certain knowledgea d/or work in form study, research or ritual as opposed to being freely given.
its a position between "i deserve salvation/ascension because of all what I did which makes me better than all the unsaved" and "i deserve nothing, yet through Gods endless love and mercy gained everything, and I do good works as a token of gratitude, respect and love to God and all the others whom God loves"

OP here on my PC
>You feel the certainty inside of a God and your spirit existing but don't fully buy Christianity
this is true for me. until now i have leaned on philosophy greatly to satiate my spiritual desires and feelings. one problem with philosophy though is that it is an individual event and most other people who claim to be learned/well read in philosophy are insufferable people to be around or talk to about philosophy

christianity is appealing to me because it would allow me to explore my spirituality further, have a sense of community, be around likeminded people who look like me and the opportunity to surround myself with people who have a sense of morality rather than people who are solipsist to a fault

Why do you care so much about these things? What makes you hesitate to go to church? Church is basically TV for before TV existed. Don't blow it out of proportions. Watch some sermons on youtube. Or go sit in a church, listen like you would to TV, leave, think about what they said. Etc. It's not a meeting of world leaders we're talking about. Just go, or don't go. It's not the inner chambers of the secret global cabal. It's Christianity for fuck's sake, literally "the universal church" meaning any retard is welcome. Stop making it into something big or something to be nervous about. Some guy wants to talk to you? You decide if you want to talk or not. For many people church is mostly a social thing. For others it's a place to sit and get warm for an hour.

Attached: Hitler Accordance.jpg (850x400, 71.65K)

>have a sense of morality rather than people who are solipsist
Do you even know what solipsist means? Why would solipisist be opposed to having a sense of morality? How do you prove that those people you're talking about aren't just part of your own mind?

>one problem with philosophy though is that it is an individual event and most other people who claim to be learned/well read in philosophy are insufferable people to be around or talk to about philosophy
I hate most people into philosophy too, and I say this as someone who has always been into it and studied it. The issue with most people who are learned in it is they do nothing but parrot ideas and can't contribute to a dialogue, it's like as if they didn't learn to think so vicariously live through others' thoughts and thus are unable to actually partake in doing any real philosophy.

>christianity is appealing to me
The lack of community is one of my only misgivings of not being Christian (I'm a mystic), and in my case those larpers or extremely cringe circles are more of landmines than anything genuine. Having said that, even from my perspective there is a lot of good in the path of living a moral life and honoring Christ, it's definitely a form of righteousness. But that is up to you, whether you can believe it or not, or if you want to find a balance like believing in gnosticism and using Christianity as a vector to live your practice (like a magical tradition), or just to pursue other things. It's up to you what you want, in the end it isn't a bad thing to participate in a moral community, neither is it a bad thing to keep to philosophy and use Christianity to flavor it into a way to practice spiritual truths.

Also, I think you mean nihilistic rather than solipsist.

did you not read my OP? i am not scared, i am not looking for some super sekret spoopy club, i am not looking for entertainment.
i am having an internal struggle between a burning desire to search for god and my lifelong belief that a god probably does not exist. because of this struggle i wanted to come here and see if anyone else has had a similar experience and possibly conversate about what that experience was -- be it positive, negative, or no change. i am interested in what i have to look forward to and what i may find out about myself or the world around me by going on this journey.

stop being so binary, user. it isnt "just go or dont go" there is a discussion to be had and that is why i am here
>hows the weather in sweden nowadays? recommend a time of year to visit for someone who likes his florida weather?

you are not very smart. solipsism is the idea that not only is your own mind the only think you can "know" but ALSO that your own mind is the only one that matters.

i also said solipsist to a fault meaning the people who firmly believe that they are the only one in the world who matters because they are the only one in the world who is "real" to them. im sure i dont have to explain to you how this is in opposition to morality, right?

nihilism is built on the back of solipsism. people who are reasonably solipsist do not engage in nihilism or absurdism as their worldview. they go about their lives being "redpilled" on existence and thats about it.

people who are solipsist to a fault tend to become absurdists, nihilists, or just generally shitty people because they believe that only they exist, truly, and as such nobody else matters. in fact, nothing matters so why act morally?

>needing to find something to worship
lol ngmi

Newfag, learn to use greentext correctly.
I didn't necessarily mean church is entertainment, I meant it's a medium, and similarly to how you can turn on and off the TV without any commitment whatsoever you can go into a church without any commitment whatsoever.
>i am having an internal struggle between a burning desire to search for god and my lifelong belief that a god probably does not exist.
So what? You don't have to believe in Christianity to read the Bible or go to church, or to pray or fast or anything. Why do you care so much about whether someone believes in 100% of a religion or not? Religions are a hodgepodge of collected writings anyway, most of it's a meme. Just treat it like you would any writings. Don't become a retarded dogmatist. Those people have stopped searching for truth anyway. Are you searching for truth or are you searching for a comfort blanket?

maybe my cup runneth over in all other areas of my life and now i am seeking to fill another cup for myself?

I don't see how it's in opposition to morality

>i am searching for knowledge