Be abo

>be abo
>have to be taught via "hip-hop" music on how you shouldn't sniff petrol from a can
youtu.be/s1yeBmSFkC4

Attached: 975e74156d303013dc12dbedf24b9a42.jpg (1369x2048, 786.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtu.be/MtmzzIcgPKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dunno man, we weren’t exactly the best to them. Everyone has a right to self determination

This is so fucking degrading.

Forget indians shitting in the streets, niggers eating chicken or albanians selling organs.

Having your ethnicity be known for being addicted petrol sniffers has to be the most embarrassing and banal shit possible. Even worse when a hundred years from now abo descendants won't even be able to deny it because it's so well documented and widespread.

Attached: 9b8.jpg (645x716, 101.22K)

nigger

dont be rama rama, enver

hahaha, holy shit

Are you seriously just discovering this song? Do you live under a fucking rock or inside a pakistani mans asshole by any chance?

Fuckin beautiful

Why do all abos look exactly the same? Women and men alike. I've always wondered... Are there so few that they use the same five for every photo or is it a giant inbred fuck fest with them?

I wasn't thinking about sniffing petrol fumes until now.

They're retarded but I do feel bad for them because some of us are not far from feeling like some strange, very powerful people descended on us, build horrificly ugly structures, forced us to change our ways, are attempting to brainwash the youths, laugh at us for being backwards and shit on our culture. And there's nothing we can do. I dunno. I think Abos were happier without bunch of English criminals invading their land. I think there's not much they can do now. So I get why they're sad.

brothers
sisters
no buttsniffing
brothers
sisters
no buttsniffing

where my sweetie squadders at?

Attached: MM.png (1287x723, 678.54K)

Why do they still exist

Because it's tradition to keep the dangerous native fauna around instead of killing it off here.

Tell me on the abbo, aussie anons

They were a very successful pop group in the 1970's.

Attached: abbo.jpg (900x900, 107.01K)

Good point

We should’ve finished them off

Most amazing skulls on earth imo

Attached: Screenshot_20210603-134010~2.png (720x534, 460.93K)

Ah, a true Australian classic, you are welcome for our great cultural contributions to the world. Take this short skit ad as one of our greatest contributions to comedy
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

State/Territory and Federal government political pawns. Just like niggers in America.
It's fucking sad.

This is good too youtu.be/MtmzzIcgPKA

Why imagine the smell when you can seize it?

That can't be real can it? Literal neanderthal skull

Based, but I would keep sniffing.

BRUTHAS, SISTERS, DONT BUNDILLA

proof that it's not just color that makes you look the way you do.

It is absolutely real, Sven. Neanderthal died out about 40,000 years ago everywhere else, yes?

But not in Australia, because they were isolated here for... Oh, how convenient... 40,000+ years.

>Be me
>Pirate absolutely everything
>Hip Hop tells me 'Don't Copy That Floppy'
>Disregard because I don't listen to nigger music

I just keep moving foward pirating everything and hating niggers.

Attached: Anime_AttackonTitan_Season4_Part2_Eren_Featured.jpg (1920x1080, 163.95K)