Any Lowes Employees here?

Any Lowes Employees here?
We were talking with a manager at our local lowes while shopping for our renovation.
He told us every Lowes now has at least a team of 3 people and their job is 100% about re-pricing inventory in the store, DAILY if not a couple times a day depending on product. This is happening at every store and is around the clock from what this Lowes employee told us.
I was going to buy some storm doors a few weeks back and misc hardware to go with them. Decided to hold off and take a final measurement at the renovation first for framed dimensions.
Logged on the following morning and the prices are UP by about 30 bucks a door. The dude wasn't lying.
I looked at a couple receipts from a about a month back. All product prices were up that I had purchased and noticeably when compared to up to the minute prices
Today I am pricing out wheelbarrows for tomorrow I will need them to haul around the inflated fiat money I will use for a loaf of bread.

Weimar, its here. Only it will be "Whine More", because that is all some people will be able to afford.

Attached: no_waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay_nigga.jpg (256x256, 26.23K)

Lowe's employees are fucking faggots. Some sheboon manager last year got tilted about me not wearing masks.

Boomer store manager got tilted as well.

i was in there yesterday buying a toilet handle and they had like 5 or 6 people running around with little wheeled carts that had sticker printers for rapid repricing.

If they were dicks, then yeah; don't cross their business threshold again.
My lowes isn't bad, knowledgeable boomers who are making an extra buck is all.
I have about haf a grand more of material to buy, purely due to locale.
After that purchase, no more Lowes for me.
Not because of staff. But because product selection is going down, lumber selection is for shit; its terrible right now and it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to know they keep moving the store around to hide the empty shelves.
I don't think lowes will survive runaway inflation.

I didn't notice carts at my location. They are still just running around with handhelds.
They seem to be around the more fluid products; lumber, joint compound, drywal. The stuff that moves fast.
pre-packaged vendor goods (wth an MSRP) I have not really noticed what they have done yet.

This is observations and conversations I am passing on. I'm trying to finish restoring a 100 year old home. I will be re-tasking and recycling muchof the deck I have to replace. The wood is older, but its actually and truly "2x4" wood. Not 1 3/8 x 3" (OR!!) the one I got burned on last week. 1x12x8, yeah, right. 5/8x11x8 and a little change.
Weigh a concrete satchel if you have the luxury of time. Its not 80 lbs.

If you're not hanging around in box store parking lots picking up receipts, then if the value of the receipts is over $50 writing off the purchase on your taxes, you're doing it wrong.

Attached: cart-before-the-horse.jpg (353x246, 17.19K)

why bother with receipts if they will incriminate you on the first pass of scrutiny?

Gonna need those cash receipts broski.
Something many people simply do not use "today".
You could also follow the illegals back to their worksite and, well, you know.

Lowes has a huge fraud problem. An old boss of mine used to be a store manager and he discovered around $1mill in shorted inventory. Higher ups cook the books leaving shit tons of money and inventory in limbo

It's peak kikery to squeeze every last penny out of the goy. Eventually they will realize that having wireless LCD displays would be cheaper than paying 3 or 4 people full time. That way you can see the price go up while you look at the product. Eventually the price will go up as the inventory goes down or people search for an item online, exactly like how the airlines jew you on buying tickets.

Attached: the_cabal.jpg (960x960, 225.06K)

At least you are aware, prepare now.

The renovation I am working can always go on hold. We are prepped otherwise financially and "prepper" wise.
What is coming, so, so many people are not prepared for. And there is not a damn thing they can do about it.

There's a reason electronic price tags are quickly being adopted....

Attached: HTB1Vsd.LVXXXXXBXVXXq6xXFXXXV.jpg (800x800, 82.94K)

I was not aware of this.
I would think it would be more beneficial to attribute it to theft and write it off on business taxes.
I'm guessing though, with inventory sheets so far out of whack, they already tried the theft write off thing and got caught.

Those have not popped up at my locations/stores yet.

One thing I do know is new, in the wire/cable isle, there are cameras everywhere now; all focused in on that spooled copper wire. Not cameras overhead, cameras literally in your face. I cannot even grab a 50 foot spool of 12/3 without Lowes recording me. I dindu nuffin.

>Today I am pricing out wheelbarrows for tomorrow I will need them to haul around the inflated fiat money I will use for a loaf of bread.

Bread is for fatties anyway. We'll...adapt to a new diet. Do buy the wheelbarrow though, it'll come in handy.

Attached: 1475369031362.jpg (781x1024, 54.31K)

>We'll...adapt to a new diet
I'm not. fucking. eating. bugs.

Attached: 1629739331267.jpg (375x500, 124.4K)

Fuck Lowe's and Home Depot too.
Box stores are overpriced and staffed by Wal-mart tier employees.
They also use shit contractors for all their installations.

Checked and picrel checked. Glad to see this here. Ring of Power documentary is a great start. Jesuits and freemasons can go to hell. I hate the antichrist

theres a reason why we call it home cheapo and blowes

right on brother