Russia begging for peace

>russia begging for peace
>zelensky
>no
What a chad

Attached: 561A9C02-E69E-4687-A8C2-6E8D41EBEB3D.jpg (1170x1535, 559.76K)

holy based
fuck jewtin and fuck russia

so putin will keep pushing.

kiev is getting hit with missiles right now.

russia is not begging for peace
russia demands what it demanded before

Every Jew is willing to fight to the last White person, so this isn't surprising.

Attached: 465284658.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

You are a faggot posting from an iPhone

>jew sending women and children into the battlefield to get slaughtered until even Russia says “fuck it” and goes away
>all the jews left the country on day one
>white christian men forced to fight at gunpoint
>chad
Cool.

JUST FUCKING TAKE THE DEAL HOLY SHIT

Haven't enough people died? What the fuck is Zel doing?

As expected, OP is a faggot

WHY ARE WE LOSING TO FUCKING HOHOLS OF ALL PEOPLE REEEEEEE

Attached: 14860888696210.jpg (3309x3365, 882.98K)

Attached: 1645712141586.jpg (1079x1218, 553.82K)

great, gives us excuse to destroy it completely

The game plan is simple: install a jewish puppet prime minister, goad him into pushing for war, get other countries involved by staging a false flag
Why do you think Zelensky is urging nato leaders to visit Ukraine?
Or do you think its incidental that this is all happening right at the end of the pandemic and with markets about to collapse?

Man, wtf is wrong with Jewlensky? Why does he keep stalling for? Russia will just carpet bomb Ukraine at this point if that faggot don't surrender.

Attached: main-qimg-53d720fd7afb46c462e48ceb21ff2ec5.gif (300x375, 7.02K)

I dont care for ukraine but the longer they last the more manpower, equipment and resourcess ruskies bleed
even if russia eventually wins they will be in no shape to attack anyone else for generation or 2

Ukraine is winning tho

this is going to end up with an absolute defeat of Russia
no territorial gains:
>Crimea in Russia to save face
>Donbass and Lugansk that wasn't controlled by Ukraine before the war go to Russia officially
but
>all confiscated central bank funds go for war reparations
>Russia loses $300B
screenshot this
the only alternative is Russia using nukes or chemical weapons to commit genocide in Ukraine, at which point nato is going to get directly involved

>I will make sure every last drafted male dies for my coke fueled power trip.
>also here's the new update, russian losses are in the six figures now

Attached: 1647306917144.png (2163x1163, 1.46M)

>just trust me bro

This jew will sacrifice every last ukrainian lol. Nothing is more cucked than fighting for the ukraine right now.

Fight so they can keep antagonizing Russia without neutrality, so Russia has to invade and they fight so they can keep antagonizing Russia without neutrality, so Russia has to invade and they fight so they can keep antagonizing Russia etc etc

Attached: twitter 6.png (385x363, 73.49K)

Nice, now even more innocent people need to needlessly die. Zelensky should be publicly hanged for this, in the middle of Moscow and on live television.

fsb recalled the shill operation bro, didn’t you get the memo? check your emails.

>Haven't enough people died?

I present to you, the latest banan talking point, ladies and gentlemen.

There'll be more: Think about the children, what about the cultural heritage, were brother people ffs etc.

All solid signs that monke army is in the defensive.

This shit is about to surpass Iraq and Vietnam, lmao. What a failure.

lmfao stop posting this

My guess is they're figuring out a way for him to acquiesce without having to say in plain terms. They don't want to risk harming the egos of leftist redditards and Faceberg boomers who still read newspapers and trusted in these people. It's fucked up because they're obviously willing to sacrifice men for those ends.

Noooo I thought Zelenskyy was the good guy who just wanted peace all along

they're just sending in conscripts and their old surplus tech. and look at how grozny went for Russia. In less than a decade ukrainians will be tsar putin's most loyal shock troops storming Warsaw. And I hope they show you a lot less decency than Putin has showed the undeserving ukies

it was not the russians that said this, it was the ukrainian deligation that proposed this today as alternative to russians complete neutralisation demand. A state that is neutral but has its own military. And than zelensky just blew it out the window kek.

hee hopes that NATO starts a WW3. Poland and Batlics are aleady in favor of this idea. But it will not their soldiers be dying. It will be americans.

kek indeed bro. a jew is doing exactly what is good for "his" country ;).

You must watch too much TV or browse too much reddit/twitter if that's anything new to you.

Russia fucked this up so bad, they got bigger things to worry about than whatever the fuck Ukraine does. Russia Federation may very well break up before Ukraine can even rebuild. Then who will pay the reparations? This is a catastrophe for Russia! They will regret even sticking their noses into Ukraine's business for decades to come.

They wanted demilitarization, that's only possible if Ukraine agrees on the fact that they will not buy or get weapons from other countries without asking Russia, Sweden type of neutrality means Ukraine doing whatever militarily.

Coz u choosed to fuck down. Never fuck below your level if you want to rise your status. Anyone below you should be comming to you asking for sex. Otherwise your status levels out.

2 weeks

Attached: 1647351745679.gif (480x266, 2.85M)

lol

go volunteer

Attached: 1646262007844.jpg (592x492, 73.45K)

Your understanding of power is nigger.

wow, this guy is btfoing you?
Aren't you ashamed?

cope the gif

Nah I‘m not a nog neither syrian

Why are poles such faggot cucks

Remind me again how much Ukrainian territory is occupied by the Russians and then how much Russian territory is occupied by the Ukrainians

What you just described is exactly how the world fucked Germany over after ww1 which led directly into the justifications for ww2

Based kike president, secretly working for the ruskies. At the end of this pointless war, Poland will border Russia and Jewkraine will only exist in our hearts.

If Putin doesn’t kill this ugly fuck he becomes a jewish fairy tale

Honestly people like you are pure evil.

based

Attached: 1647351684551.jpg (768x719, 155.23K)