Is she insane? Or just dangerously underqualified?

Finland is looking really weird now, more awkward than usual even.She's like a female Trudeau.

Attached: 1647414351024.png (696x522, 449.35K)

Both. This is what happens when you give whores the right to vote.

puppet leaders exist. is best not to question the nwo. just prepare bot reposter user

Finland is looking like an easy kill.

She's so hot though. Now I want to see a real picture of her in a skin tight cat-girl costume

she's not hot she looks like greta

like some kind of potato autist

That's redundant, since Trudeau is a ftm bottom success story.

Ummm..... no. Not even close.

> not hot
> looks like greta
pick one

yes

she's dumb as a rock too

We don't vote prime ministers. Biggest party in parliament can pick them freely as long as majority of the parliament doesn't oppose them.

She looks like an annoying woman that any decent man will beat the shit out of if they live together

>Or just dangerously underqualified?
Absolutely. Her high school diploma is hilarious bad. And bear in mind that we do not vote for prime ministers here. In fact, there was even less voting this time: The previous prime minister resigned, and Marin's own party made her the prime minister.

She's a WEF young global leader. A harbinger of the new world order through the fourth industrial revolution using "disruptions" such as race replacement, depopulation, economic collapse, green communism and narrative control.

Attached: finnfashmommy.jpg (497x492, 167.3K)

> Right-wingers create cat girl meme because they hate Sanna, but they also really want to fuck her.

Prime Minister Sexy has cast her spell on them, and they are in her thrall.

I normally don't say this, but even though Greta's 18, if you think she's hot you are unironically a pedo. Nothing wrong with liking a hot girl who is younger, but Greta isn't hot, she literally looks prepubescent and probably has stunted development from a liberal vegetarian diet

Aren't all women? She's still very pretty.

She's a woman so both

She is a cheating whore. I can't believe Finland supports that shit.

You might have face blindness you autism

She seems nice and cute.

Pretty much this. When she has entered political debates it looks like she parrots everything she has been told to say without understanding what she's even saying and gets angry and snappy frequently on live television cutting people off when she faces too much opposition.
Also this. She had terrible grades.

So she's hot

That bitch looks unhinged, look at her eyes!

She comes across as calm and thoughtful, if a little naive and stubborn.

I can understand people disagreeing with her and such, but I cannot understand why anyone would hate her.

Hatred should be reserved for actual scumbag cunts like Boris Johnson.

both, actually

agreed

disgusting

She was always underqualified. She became prime minister by pure accident. She's in way over her head.

Puppet leaders are average intelligence and extremely loyal to their masters as they would not be able to climb the political hierarchy on merit. This applies to this woman, Trudeau, Biden, Zelensky, and to a lesser extent to Boris and Macron, who are more intelligent but really just opportunists looking for power and money.