/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #866

Prev:▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar15

▶Latest
>Azov battalion eliminate Major General Oleg Mityaev, commander of the 150th motorized rifle div, in Mariupol
>This is the fourth Russian Maj. General confirmed KIA (worst loss of senior command since ww2)
>Ukrainian strike on Kherson airport (15/03) destroys multiple Russian helicopters. Confirmed by satellite imagery.
>20,000 evacuated from Mariupol
>Airstrikes hit residential buildings in Capital, killing 4
>More than 4,000 people left the besieged city of Mariupol on Monday
>Russia claims a Ukrainian missile has killed 20 people in the city of Donetsk, Ukraine denies responsibility
>Russia asked China for military help and aid including military rations, US officials say, Russia denies it
>Ukraine says 140,000 civilians have been evacuated from some front line locations
>Ukrainian forces kill commander of Russia’s 29th Combined Arms Army
>Putin orders Instagram ban. 80million Russians use Instagram
>Kremlin approves plan to send 16,000 arab "volunteers" to fight in Ukraine
>Russia accuses US of conducting bio-warfare research in Ukrainian labs, US denies it.
>Major General Vitaliy Gerasimov, of Russia’s 41st Combined Arms Army, eliminated by Ukraine's military intelligence operators

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
Any Forums.org/k/
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
understandingwar.org/publications (unbiased defence analysis, new reports twice daily)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: c98.png (600x2077, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ek1bqrms6ls
nitter.net/IlyaMatveev_/status/1503789373069877248#m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

digits mean total Russian collapse

Attached: le article 5 face.png (1255x794, 724.42K)

reroll

Re. roll for rus and churka niggers removed worldwide

OP is a faggot
All fields

thank

Attached: 9C3510DD-5A24-4346-A9DC-6F1C3C337A94.jpg (828x817, 407.21K)

France has already posted GIGN in Ukraine. But the catch is, they're only there to protect and exfiltrate Zelensky.

>Mariupol hasn't fallen

Attached: 1642455938289.jpg (469x717, 20.93K)

I would like to remind all the buttmad Yanks on here that they may very well die of a heart attack if they keep getting so excited. This conflict is killing enough kids as it is, please think of your bloodpressure.

Attached: 1645887770490m.jpg (1024x1024, 180.15K)

Attached: 1647250284620.jpg (1024x723, 108.55K)

this

OH NONONONONO vatniks what happened? Weren't hohols just supposed to surrender? I don't understand!!!

plenty of gunfire/explosions on kiev live cam now

youtu.be/ek1bqrms6ls

Whether they win this or not, will Russia ever recover from this?

Fucking stupid that Ukraine does not have Switchblades yet. Would be capable of slaughtering fuel trucks and artillery pieces, which would most likely cripple Russia in most areas of operation. Just put explosive charges on them that destroy them if Russia is able to capture or down one.

Has it finally been 2 weeks?

they have a long painful history, tough resilient ppl

nitter.net/IlyaMatveev_/status/1503789373069877248#m

>I have collected some thoughts on the immediate impact of sanctions on the Russian economy (a long ). TL; DR: 30 years of economic development thrown into the bin.

15 more tweets after it. They are badly badly hurt and Europe will hate them until they no longer see it as a threat.

We'll see what's what when the dust settles but they could be set back decades.

I wish

yes
+1 even

>Vatniggers in control, trust the plan, 2 more weeks, Z predicted this, Putin won, Kyiv encircled, cauldrons are forming, ghost of Kyiv banished, USSR restored, we will take Alaska back

Attached: FCA5C714-E4D2-4553-8BE4-590DB3454E0D.jpg (1536x1024, 105.9K)

They're kinda used to being slaves for their barin. This will be a return to the norm.

What's this Nitter you guys use, some kind of Twitter add on?

I think that the war will last at most two more weeks and there's a chance Putin will sign a peace agreement without getting what he wants.
> he lacks man power to both siege and later occupy the terrains
> his military gets worse and worse units - they are literally sending anyone to the field as canon fodder
> Ukrainian morales grow, russian's shrink. They know deep down they are shit after the whole world shits on them
> "but muh China, muh Xi", China will not do anything that doesn't give a lot of profit, they will rip russia on deal which are great for China and meh for Russia
Honestly, I think that this whole thing was a deliberate action by multiple actors in Russia to make Putin commit suicide politically. Someone will remove him and restart Russia's international diplomacy, though this will not happen soon.

Attached: 1583955349493.png (942x726, 673.17K)

How are the peace talks going? I predict that war ends tonight with Ukraine giving up Donbass and promising to never join NATO.

Can you at least make these memes funny?

does this guy even matter or is it just some random twitter user?

I think it's "Not twitter". Basically twitter that you can use to read shit without having to log in or if you're banned for whatever.

hmm...

Attached: banan.png (897x498, 490.92K)

The US doesn't want to give too much shit up to them so they don't piss off the Russians. I think intelligence and javelins is the most they'll get

Poland crashing spaceship earth with no survivors

Can someone post the discord please

Aparently Russian demands are getting less ridiculous so there may be some sort of agreement in the nearish future.

fuck off back to /chug/, tranny

I love that you keep posting this

>How are the peace talks going? I predict that war ends tonight with Ukraine giving up Donbass and promising to never join NATO.
If Putin ends up with such a deal, there is no way to spin all of this to make it profitable. He lost economy, he lost the image of a "power" and he made NATO gear up. I honestly can't see any scenario where he doesn't rekt Russia with this invasion.

We have frozen their assets, almost made them default, and sanctioned them almost completely. I think they are already pissed off.

Odessa landing today monkebros

Attached: file.png (701x308, 31.88K)

Sanctions are mentioned in the peace talks.
Buckbroken.

Didnt happen
>Yet

Attached: FN7VyAZXEAERE_c.jpg (750x1334, 208.68K)

maybe cuz youre maxxed vaxxed and cant atring together two coherant thoughts

too little to late

AAAAHHHHH I'M GOONNAAAA PREDIIICT

it's ironic
if you weren't a newfag you'd get it.

>tranny
He said it, he's a Any Forumslack. What are your thoughts on the jews just to confirm.

Attached: 1499854837744.jpg (600x800, 41.66K)

Judgement day when?

Still can't believe that the Russians use secure coms that rely on the fucking civilian phone network (already fucking stupid) and then further screwed the pooch by then destroying said network.

soon inshallah

Attached: notNormal.jpg (642x432, 43.79K)

Imagine how smug this guy will be when it finally comes true. Modern day Nostradamus.

When the fuck is Keev gonna fall?
It's been so long already

He literally wrote a several thousand word essay on why Ukraine isn't a country. In everything he says and does it's clear he believes in some magical idea of imperial Russia. It's why he's not just threatened Ukraine, but demanded countries like the Baltics leave NATO, and countries like Finland never join.
He thinks that NATO, the EU and the entire goddamn world exist solely to fuck Russia over, and he's made it clear over and over that these are views he holds.
There's no rational reason to invade Ukraine under the western understanding of how the world is, it's only if you believe that there are enemies everywhere and they're trying to steal parts of your rightfully owned country away from you that Russia's actions make any sense.
He can't, defeat is death for him at this point.
Likely best case is he negotiates a ceasefire, consolidates his forces in the Donbas, then dies in the next few months.
Likely worst case is a tac nuke, though we could get lucky and they just detonate it over the black sea as a warning shot.

based
Dr shelstein said it was A ok though!!

Kiev any day now....

Dilate.

Attached: 16459608261670 (1).webm (482x848, 1.43M)

Two more weeks, trust the plan.

>dilate
Another one, yay I love you fellow Any Forumslacks
Can I get your thoughts on the jews?

What the fucking fuck, was he so hungry that he tried to eat a grenade?

Shot in the back of the head I think. Little hole going in. Massive hole coming out.

What the fug

Attached: Guumotus.jpg (240x240, 3.86K)

>The term "Ukraine" was introduced into wide circulation by the Polish King Stefan Batory. "Ukraine" he called the former lands of Russia, captured by Poland.
>By the middle of the XVII century. Ukraine is a well-established Polish term for the entire Russian territories controlled by Poland.
>Ukraine as a national idea was created when the Austro-Hungarian Empire pursued a policy of Ukrainization on the local Ruthenian population of what is now Western Ukraine.
>After the Declaration of Independence of Ukraine in 1991, the government of Ukraine began following a policy of Ukrainization,[1] to increase the use of Ukrainian while discouraging Russian, which has been gradually phased out from the country's education system

>We have frozen their assets
The jews? Who is we? The jews have full control of all the centralized banking in the west so i assume you're a jew.

Zelensky's going to address Congress for aid in three hours.
Congress is willing smother him in munitions, but they aren't going to give him the no-fly zone. The big question is whether Zelensky is willing to keep fighting without the aid of the no-fly zone, which he has been very desperate to obtain.

>Russia returns DNR, LNR and Crimea
>All Russian citizens are being deported to Russia from those regions
>Russia is getting fully demilitarised but gets to keep 100 nukes
>Putin, propagandists and current and former DNR and LNR leaders to Den Haag
>Oligarchs are being trialed locally in Russia
>Chechnya gets a vote of independence and a wall built around it

DR SAID IT'S PERFECTLY HEALTHY!

Attached: 1541158695883.jpg (535x462, 63.02K)