Why did ancient persians look like white people?

why did ancient persians look like white people?

Attached: ancientiran.jpg (1200x399, 87.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXOtwdrfYjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He doesnt look white he looks like a Serb or Ukrainian.

fucking newfag
youtube.com/watch?v=zXOtwdrfYjg

Because they were direct descendants of Indo Europeans. Arabs really fucked up the Middle East, and by fucked up I mean they’re a Bantu level containment breach

Ancient Persians and Indo-Aryans were Slavic

and modern americans look like persians

hmmmm

Attached: FAAVsvGVIA00BLx.jpg (382x382, 20.58K)

can eye color and ear development be figured out from skeletal remains?? because other than that he doesn't really look non iranian

because they were white coming from same people as us or russians but mixed with armenoids and central/south asians instead of proto europeans

Dinaric master race

Based

That looks like some balkanturd.

Aryans didn't only go west, morong. I think the ones that went too far west became pale retarded homos. I'm starting to think that the Caucasus and steppe Chads are the real master race. The ones who stayed in our ancestral homeland are the only ones who seem to still be tough as nails with enough brains to not get tricked by kikes.

who hides behind this pot, I wonder

>Dinaric master race
shut up, Turk

>flag

So Cossacks? Bvlls of Paris and Kharbin.

Caucasus hunter gatherer

Cossacks stole culture from Turkics and circassians

Depending on how ancient you mean, what's recognized as "white" basically spread by way of a "Persian" group moving across Eurasia and dropping their pigmentation during the Neolithic, and then getting pushed into Europe by Mongols, displacing and merging with the more Neanderthal-influenced groups there at the time.

Attached: 1-23-2017.jpg (2112x2816, 376.98K)

>Aryans didn't only go west, morong. I think the ones that went too far west became pale retarded homos. I'm starting to think that the Caucasus and steppe Chads are the real master race. The ones who stayed in our ancestral homeland are the only ones who seem to still be tough as nails with enough brains to not get tricked by kikes.

Caucasus people are closer related to Arabs than to any people from the Steppe.

Attached: EPoaCi4UcAA-sJg.jpg (946x944, 97.39K)

From DNA, sure, you can figure out a probability for attached/detached earlobes and different pigments.

Middle eastern people are an offshoot of caucasian people in a way, the most accurate assessment is that continuously there was a population stuck in Caucasus since Paleolithic and every time there where favorable conditions waves from Caucasus would emerge and contribute to other populations
Proto Indoeuropeans as I'm sure you know are also product of breeding between bronze age Caucasians and Don river European populations
Caucasus still holds some of the oldest ydna branches including the first j2 subclades as well as G2a that is basically gone in the entire world except for central and west Caucasus

>stole culture
Are you a literal nigger?

I'm not even saying in a derogatory way. Cossacks culture isn't autochthonous and Cossacks as an ethnicity are turkified slavs with Circassian military tradition.

They looked like tajiks or pamiris. They were genetically tajiks too.

Attached: E7BEjpgXsAAzjni.jpg (1330x942, 56.93K)

I mean, a lot of modern Persians are whiter than Italian-larping Americans.

Attached: wire-24199510-1580644859-663_634x421 (1).jpg (838x468, 37.79K)