Obama coded message

What did he mean by this? Was he caught?

Attached: obama.png (595x195, 21.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YOD9drZasM......
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What he means is that he tested positive for covid. But he feels fine. So he's glad he's vaccinated. And his wife tested negative.
Also he wants others to get vaccinated.

He's saying destroy the labs in Ukraine b4 the Russians retrieve the evidence.

He will go into hiding, the same way Justin of Canodia did and any other leader
>muh isolation
they're laying low for a little bit. remember when "trump had covid." dude didn't go anywhere, whole thing is still a hoax. but in reality, ukraine is losing so they have to ease the coof hoax back into the memories of people when Putiin gets his neutral ukraine reality...

I've been to the gate, and the gate is good.

Attached: enj7ezmw4aa4s4v-1578275909.jpg (540x540, 31.08K)

BE SURE... TO DRINK...... YOUR OVALTINE......?

i think whatever he was trying to say was lost in translation

Obama needs to be hanged for treason stupid ass Indonesian Manchurian candidate with a bbc tranny fetish

>wife

>Get vaxxed and super-vaxxed
>Get Covid
>I'm grateful for being vaxxed

Am I losing my mind here? The Vax doesn't work if you can still get Covid. Why doesn't anyone see this?

He was scheduled to go somewhere he didn't want to go, "oops, got covid, can't come."
Easy 5 day break.

IM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTING

Greatly minimizes the severity of the infection. It amazes me that people still do not understand this.

Did you know, Tom Hanks hasn't tweeted since May 2020? Weird, right?

It's because some people haven't been vaxxed. My vax doesn't work unless you've been vaxxed too... and by vaxxed I mean four shots, bucko.

He tweeted about covid almost exactly a year ago to the day. Sus if you ask me

They changed the definition of vaccine just so you couldn't make that argument
Trust the science!

Attached: kahn.gif (220x144, 154.16K)

not according to all the freedom of information requests I've seen

And at what risk? Young healthy people are not the one's dying from this virus... and we know the vax doesn't stop transmission... and we also know there is a ridiculous list of side effects... and people are dying as a direct result of the vaccine youtube.com/watch?v=7YOD9drZasM...... Pushing it onto young healthy people *especially* kids is just so wrong.

Attached: pi7ixb0nd4j71.jpg (1434x1237, 206.71K)

Its not a vaccine then.

>infection
who cares covid is pathetic