Give it me straight lads

What are the odds of nuclear war this year? It has to be the highest since the Cuban missile crisis right?

Attached: 324.jpg (600x576, 37.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uPQm9rT5wCY
youtube.com/watch?v=4WJR68Ait6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zero. Nobody would actually use them, and the only people scared of them are Americans. They're a massive waste of money.

>straight
Impossible. You're a flaming queer.

1:7.375
Actual 0.2325 higher than cuban crisis.
No worries for you, theres no reason to hit you cunts anyhow.

Nukes aren't real. Nuclear power plants aren't nuclear at all, it's just steam energy.

100%
checkem

Attached: A81C476A-F762-4D23-B160-1322B5E7ABDB.jpg (1000x1538, 144.65K)

99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999%

Can't tell if trolling or retarded

Odds? Honestly about 30%. If Russia keeps pushing a Nato country is bound to get tied up and then the US will get involved to protect their global cartel. I don’t think there is a great chance for Russia to press the button only because doing so would ensure Russia’s total destruction, but Putin is certainly crazy enough to. If this becomes WW3 and Russia gets invaded and starts losing the odds go to 100%

Nuke plants are a cover for weapons research.

I'm not worried about Australia being hit, I'm still would be sad about my American and European bros though, plus it would be an ecological and economic apocalypse.

This is what I'm worried about, every day it seems more likely that a NATO country will get involved in some way.

No, there were much closer calls in between

Thanks for your concern mate, but i'm ready. (((they))) have been busting our balls about the bomb for 60 years. Hit the goddamn switch already

Zero. Even if Putin really meant business, escalating nuclear conflict means ending humanity. Ukraine's not worth that much.

All the old chucklefucks in NATO really wanted the Cold War to pop off

dude its 100 times higher we are now trying to bankrupt Russia

Isn't the NWO's goal to end humanity anyway?

Zelensky lie about nuclear catastrophe
youtu.be/uPQm9rT5wCY

Nukes are jew rat hoax fear mongering
youtube.com/watch?v=4WJR68Ait6g

Attached: smash Kike.jpg (708x515, 33.61K)

100 seconds before midnight

yes

yep and they have bunkers all over the world be they have human embryo's and eggs and sperm of the smartest people they will clon the smartest people and then keep the population 500 million if even that many

0 shut up

>Owen Benjamin

Attached: 21f.jpg (561x453, 30.02K)

>What are the odds of nuclear war this year?
85%
lots of simulations show russia dropping the first nuke on germany or poland as a show of force, with the united states launching every single one of its nukes as a retaliatory end all strike

0%

I hope for a war. Seriously this clown world is too much I can't cope anymore. Besides that I don't think anybody would use nukes but a WW3 or a new cold war is pretty likely to happen. You just have to read news and how they are pushing it.

0% nukes don't exist.
You might have a fake detonation here and there to sell the fear campaign though if enough people start claiming that nukes don't exist.