Do I move to the Russian federation?

with the current geopolitical situation, i have come upon a question that i could use some advice on
i:
>was born in russia
>hold russian citizenship
>hold canadian citizenship
>speak fluent russian, am slow with reading and writing but thats due to lack of practice
>completely fluent in english, was raised in canada since age 3
>am 18
>love the american idea of 'freedom', freedom of speech, gun rights, etc
my mother is trying to convince me to accept the move, and move herself, 4 year old brother, 14 year old sister, and 18yr me.
i have some family closer to siberia, being babushkas and the like. we have about $60K in total available.
whats your (politically charged) opinion on the matter Any Forums?
btw dna wise im 100% european
>GGRHM

Attached: 1632848669794.png (244x233, 52.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/standard-of-living-by-country
voca.ro/1o9w8HZM2P07
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This looks like a reddit post

im not getting my advice from redditoids you spic

Of course not. Russia is going through the hardest times.
We no longer have games in Steam. No longer movies. No longer TV series. No longer McDonalds.
Even planes will stop flying soon.
No, we don't look like the poorest African country or like the most shitty Indian region right now, but we look like an isolated weak country. So no, don't move here.

my mother's argument on this point is that presents an opportunity to start a business to fill the void
thoughts?

For what purpose?

to live, repatriation i suppose

Yes. Now fuck off.

And who is gonna buy you whatever crap/service you sell? What are you planning to do with soon to be worthless rubles? Never trust a woman for businesses user.

If you want to be an alcoholic then, yeah sure

When was the last time you or your idiot mother went to Russia?
You won't be able to get a gun, by the way.

Move, none with cry for you

I do not see why you would do that then unless you have trouble starting a farm elsewhere, but you do you.

Related. Any Ruskies advise on getting graduate education in Russia? I can't afford the West.

I have a science degree and I worked with a Russian scientist in my undergraduate. I was planning on moving to Akademgorodok for grad studies. Is science still good in Russia?

Your mother is probably right. Russians will be hated all over the West by the thousands of millions of normies.

If they move with our you, still, even in Siberia, even if you are poor and destitute, you will have more resources/support available to you in your family than you ever will alone.

It is a family decision. Make it as a family, follow your family.

>move into a country in the middle of fucking war during absolute economic collapse where even planes stop working soon
Great idea, welcome

Is she only watching Russian TV or something?

If anything you should go to China, they'll get really good business from Russia. The question is if you're good enough to profit much.

Move there is you love Putin and think Russia is le based heckin trad empirerino
If your mother genuinely believes there are business opportunities there then she is a Grade A retard. Hopefully you're aware that businesses can be confiscated or racketeered by local party officials or, when Russia collapses and bandits take over just like in the 90s, the local thugs. If your mother doesn't have ulterior motives for moving to Russia then she downright has to be one of the most retarded and reckless individuals you know.

Attached: 1647367333786.jpg (760x480, 102.26K)

>wants to move to russia
????????????????????
The corrupt Russian bureaucracy is inescapable, there will never be anything like the Cossacks ever again in that shithole. In your country of Canada you can buy a piece of land in the middle of nowhere, build a house, and dig a well without asking the government for permission; totally legal.
>meanwhile in Russia
In remote Siberia the NKVD comes to inspect you constantly for licences, permits, and checking whether your front door is hiding anti-government materials. They will extort the fuck out of you, and if you don't pay up they will slap some bullshit charge and you will be sentenced. Also, the process of acquiring a gun in Russia makes Australia look like Texas, you have to be checked by a fucking doctor even. Every westerner who talks about how le based and epic Russia and Russians are is a fuckwit, it's Nigeria with snow.

>Never trust a woman for businesses user
thats why i havent faltered in my opinion on the matter around her, only to participants of the Bangladeshi noodle making forums
good point
Where there's blood in the streets, there is money being made.
she refuses to leave without me, so i get veto power on her decision
>>wants to move to russia
never said i wanted to, my mother does. i was and still am very against the decision. just wanted some input from anons
going to continue being against the idea, but it does look like bad times ahead regardless
damned if you do, damned if you dont

Attached: 1617851353472.jpg (748x748, 68.91K)

I can confirm this

>if only you knew how bad things really are
>we don't look like the poorest African country or like the most shitty Indian region right now
Kek
But in fact you really are
Russia is ranked under Brazil and india when it comes to quality of life
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/standard-of-living-by-country

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-110812_UC Browser.jpg (720x1480, 271.71K)

Chances are you are already opposed to the move to Russia and are just trying to find reassurance from some user shitposters. Don't let your mother bully you into coming along or pressuring you to relent. Don't be weak, don't let her ruin your prospects, opportunities and ultimately your life.

>Where there's blood in the streets, there is money being made.
Not by you, peasant. Siloviks will have their money from this.

i think there will be many of working soon
that is not bad
but if u 18lvl and havent degree and skills - moving is pointless, i suppose
no any country in world dont think about individual life, just remeber. if u are comfortable with ur life and u have a way in ur country, just stay and do ur life better

>don't let her ruin your prospects, opportunities and ultimately your life.
there dont seem to be too many around here right now, but i will listen
>Don't be weak
based. this is all happening because i stopped working out for a week, test probably down

Attached: 1617921376558.png (1920x1080, 467.73K)

кopнeплoд, ты?

korneplog? sorry thats not me slavanon

i appreciate the input

Attached: 1633743315178.jpg (502x543, 45.64K)

Furthermore, a foreigner that can fluently speak Russian will just be looked upon with contempt, like a "ponajechawschij" (пoнaeхaвший) or as a traitor back to grovel before 'Mighty Russia' in the worst case. Very very very stupid idea.
The Russians won't even be grateful for a foreigner coming to their land. Maybe they'll be grateful if you're a Russian shill like Graham Phillips, maybe they'll even suck your cock! Otherwise, give that wasteland a wife berth.

>there dont seem to be too many around here right now, but i will listen
You can still start a business, you can still find a wife, you can still move out of the city. You can't seriously even humour the idea that Russia is more opportune than Canada

>foreigner
would they think that of someone of their own flesh and blood? from my understanding the youth atleast already love america like the japs do

The difference between The West and Russia is that you can make your opportunities if you try and get lucky, in Russia opportunities come to you only if you are lucky, AND if you were lucky enough to know a couple of powerful people to bend over for.
The Russian success structure is spiritual prostitution and a betrayal of decency. Plenty of that in the West, you may argue, but this whataboutism does not disprove the fact that the only way up in Russia is through corruption, as things currently stand.

Your mother is an idiot. Life in Russia is hell.
You will have none of this in Russia. It’s an authoritarian shithole with no future.

t. ex-Russian who will never set foot there again

voca.ro/1o9w8HZM2P07

If you want an example of Russian chauvinism, then spend some time with Muscovites. People who were born in Moscow look upon other Russians with contempt. They pick up on dialects, they inquire what province you're from and generally think of themselves almost as if they're a species of 'chosen people'.
Motivates by nothing but spite and envy, they are, not by race and brotherhood.

Masterful

Attached: 1647046657157m.jpg (1024x697, 107.4K)

>voca.ro/1o9w8HZM2P07
perfect

Attached: 65df543f2b359aa4a71d48d22e0580f81810e5a20529ade2008ba75a59a08668.jpg (1015x779, 62.57K)

don't, really.
>Where there's blood in the streets, there is money being made.
You don't want those bloody money, you wouldn't be able to extract them and even if you were - you can't protect those money. Really don't.

now is not the best time to move desu, stay in comfy canada