AUS/POL/ - Cunts fucked Edition

The infantry during the Chinese Civil War numbered 8,000,000. Since then, China’s population has increased by a factor of 2.9. Thus in WWIII we can expect the number of combatants to be 23,200,000. What percentage of that force will be sent to Australia? The highest estimates range between 10% and 25% (2,320,000 – 5,800,000). Therefore the number of vessels sent to our shores would roughly be in the range of 4640 to 11,600.

Population of Australia: 26,068,792
White Demographic: 52%
White Population: 13,534,971
Max Fighting Demographic: 5-10%
Fighting Population: 677,788 - 1,353,497

Estimated Size of Invasion Force: 2,230,000 – 5,800,000

Therefore each soldier must kill (on average) at least eight chinksects.

cue apocalyptic music:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_xcoyHeqr4
youtube.com/watch?v=U56O9VR7lPg
youtube.com/watch?v=6Cd3Mt2SDCw
youtube.com/watch?v=hMyxTJr-4o8

youtube.com/watch?v=gqg3l3r_DRI

Attached: swarm.gif (434x250, 397.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/feb/19/what-happens-when-the-covid-booster-wanes-will-you-need-a-fourth-vaccine-dose-or-a-fifth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_encephalitis_vaccine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love this edition. Keep it up, ya retardedly based cunt.

So after not receiving the first does and being incredibly eager to not receive the second you have no idea how thrilled I was to avoid the 3rd. This 4th does will be yet another memorable occasion I will be excited to not be apart of.

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/feb/19/what-happens-when-the-covid-booster-wanes-will-you-need-a-fourth-vaccine-dose-or-a-fifth

Attached: 1643939982890.png (806x632, 452.48K)

Attached: 02.jpg (233x423, 48.77K)

The only sex position that is romantically intimate at all is the Missionary Position, and the only exception would be standing vaginal penetration from behind in front of a mirror whilst gripping her breasts and looking deeply into her eyes.
She has to be tall tho
Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: I'm serious, go ahead.

Attached: You will eat the bugs.gif (400x167, 2.65M)

Got some juicy drops for you lads: a mate of mine, a faggot staffer in Canberra, unbearable cunt but i digress, he was telling the boys today that Scumo has stopped all the tankers from entering Australia. He doesn't know why and is freaking out. He is a blue-pilled normie and cant process that the govt might be deliberately fucking the country up.
We only got like a weeks supply of fuel lads so buckle up.

>Therefore each soldier must kill (on average) at least eight chinksects.
The Chinese already in Australia can easily kill all whites without any external help.

Imagine how good 5,6 and 7 will feel.

Attached: kochie-vaccination.jpg (1500x1000, 152.26K)

zoz. I should've used that for the OP. Oh well..

ok chang

>The Chinese already in Australia can easily kill all whites without any external help.
LOL
You crack me up Chang.

Shouldn't you be sending this info as a fake text? It is much more convincing for the doomer enthralled normies.

Why would they do that?

Attached: ac8abe0d3153aa53293d21646f60d48613f4719963e0674c97665dc66b034c25.png (173x270, 68.28K)

Are these Japanese mosquitoes serious? Mum said that if you get bitten, your brain will swell. Sounds like a big fucking headache.

I'm feeling giddy in anticipation.

No idea, but he reckons it'll be a week before they allow tankers to come into port. Don't know much more than that, just giving ya'll the juice

Vaccine vaccine stick it in your arm.

Petty bros it's Gonna hit 3 dollarydoos will Pauline save us

the point is that even if a doctor doesn't agree, they can't say anything.
if they say do anything, or give out an exemption, they will be reported to the licensing agency AHPRA and suspended immediately.
and for not saying anything, they're called cowards. it's a no-win.
this climate of fear and silence is absolutely deliberate, there are no medical authorities who can freely speak up against what is going on.
is this what a free country looks like?

also friendly reminder that scomo's brother is on the board of AHPRA

Attached: AHPRA_970_x_440.png (970x440, 177.86K)

I'm tempted to edit an image of Jesus's Crucifixion and replace the Nails with Needles saying "Sin is needle-thin", but it might be blasphemy.
Would it win any Hearts and Minds?
My OC btw. You seem to really like that image.

Kill yourself

>FIRST FOR VOTE UAP!!!
I must have a billion crickets chirping outside my window it's driving me crazy!!!!

Attached: 1645909108843.png (571x580, 721.54K)

I've already been avoiding driving much. I'm using it as leverage to move my wife into a permanent work from home position and to negotiate a raise fromy old job that has been trying to get me back.

literally me and centerlink

checked. That scene perfectly captures our dilemma. We are being swamped by a race closer to termites than rational men.

Chinese have something of a history with war. They tend to have more bodies than bullets and only ever get stalemates at best. They never "win". The key to winning is bottle-necking and constant ammo manufacturing. They have drones and nukes now, so that's all up in the air. They still don't have any real war experience so all we can do is speculate how they will implement all of that. I seriously doubt their ability to use all of their shiny new toys with any great effect.

Uh, is that a comet in the sky?

Women are so cute when you break their little hearts lmao

is that the Dutch chick from mgs? what a cutie
why didn't you use my pic dog

Attached: Sneed.jpg (1920x1080, 783.3K)

You must take the vaccine, made in China based on Beijing-3 strain:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_encephalitis_vaccine
>Three second-generation vaccines have entered markets since then: SA14-14-2, IC51 and ChimeriVax-JE. The live-attenuated SA14-14-2 strain was introduced in China in 1988. It is much cheaper than alternative vaccines, and is administered to 20 million Chinese children each year.
>A purified, formalin-inactivated, wholevirus vaccine known as IC51 (marketed in Australia and New Zealand as JESPECT and elsewhere as IXIARO) was licensed for use in the United States, Australia, and Europe during the spring of 2009. It is based on a SA14-14-2 strain and cultivated in Vero cells.

Gfs mum is staying and she has taken control of the cooking but she is a bang average cook. Being single is much better

I don't even mean to most of the time

Big oof.

SA election on Saturday

Who are we voting for?

her tweet the other day saved me 20 something cents per litre.

Fuck up saying that or go back to plebbit

yer im pretty sure it is, could be wrong picked it up years ago and saved in my wtf folder
interesting, maybe a fake saviour thing "i lowered petrol prices" before the election.

Is the mum hot? Is she keen to get involved?

Sell your vote to the highest bidder, nothing ever happens.

Go fuck yourself you gay cunt. Hope you choke on your wholly mediocre meal.

hasn't Aussies solders in the past done extremely well compared too other nations. shouldn't be hard to get a 8kd

if your that scared invest in battle mech's kek

Attached: Screenshot (707).png (1366x768, 1.06M)

Just a consequence of being a chad bro

Imagine being in a relationship at this point

>White Demographic: 52%
Source?

Should I?

Twice the pride double the fall

>AAHHH YES INJECT ME WITH BEAST MARK WHILE I WEAR SPORTSBALL IDOLATRY SHIRT
Peak braindead normie, here's hoping k*chie collapses live on s***ise

Imagine some NEET dedicating his whole day to standing outside a voting centre with 2 laminated A0 posters worth $40 from Officeworks strapped around his chest and back held in place with a cord by means of a hole punch, all just to say draw a donkey's dick on ya docket.
Wadya think?
Which direction?

Attached: Yeah nah.png (900x900, 493.89K)

There is none, just like almost everything on Any Forums it was picked out of no where

>dO yOu HaVe A sOuRcE fOr ThAt?

Attached: 1647066740027.png (636x477, 269.04K)