Conservatives Say California Is A Disaster, But Facts Show The Opposite

Attached: file.png (2020x1062, 434.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2RvooEI0YE&t=113s
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/01/04/solved-why-poor-states-are-red-and-rich-states-are-blue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well since the experts say california is the best place on earth, you should stay there

Geographically speaking it's the best state in the country. The state government and cost of living sucks ass though.

>all those updoots
you can see from the pic and, ofc, we have heard this argument hundreds of times. Commiefornia is extremely wealthy. It has so many industries and ports that it practically prints money. Silicon Valley is worth extreme amounts and brings in enormous tax revenue. If you want to know the reason why Pelosi's corpse is STILL the speaker of the house, it's because that role almost exclusively goes to the highest fundraiser earner.

This speaks to NOTHING about quality of life. Commiefornia has extreme poverty and class divide. Now, if you look at the Forbes list of 'most impoverished' States, you'll find the top 10 to be all Republican led states. but this is simply in terms of the considered average income across all states. There's a bigger divide in wealth in Commiefornia than there is in Mississippi. The latter has a much, much lower cost of living and home ownership is higher per capita but ofc if you just judge a state on its GDP, then Commiefornia is doing just fine. Ofc plebbitards would updoot this.

Is California not due to get fucked up bigly by a quake soon?!?

>This speaks to NOTHING about quality of life

quality of life is considered much better than many states in many dimensions as measured by objective data collected for such comparative purposes

the most populous state in the union is not all downtown SF

california is almost twice as big as the UK. do you think the whole state gonna die?

not if you adjust for the class divide. Commiefornia is home to most of the wealthiest people in America. You can't just add that in and say everything is wonderful because 5% of the population has 20 mil+ in the bank.

When it comes to California the left's entire concept of "income inequality" simply disappears because they know if they applied that analysis California would be revealed as the dystopia everyone already knows it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=E2RvooEI0YE&t=113s

Go get airstriked by some Russians faggot

Attached: Smol Anne.jpg (1355x1996, 446.46K)

>hurr what is income inequality

exactly as I predicted

>not if you adjust for the class divide

? you're the same guy who was just talking about the single family home ownership rate in mississippi, right?

I told you the things that make california better are OBJECTIVELY MEASURABLE, that is they can be measured for NORMAL PEOPLE against the NORMAL PEOPLE of other states

you actually live in, by far, the worst state! you also live in a fucking fantasy world! the objective measures of quality of life in YOUR state are THE LOWEST! :D

Attached: emily-mcglohn-equality-of-energy-efficiency-presentation-10-638[1].jpg (638x406, 51.22K)

it's not even just homeless and illegal immigrants who aren't even added into any of these equations, it's the fact that if you take a min. wage job in Commiefornia and compare it to a min. wage job in Mississippi, you'll find it's easier to survive in the latter. It's like when Fox news touts the GDP growth during the pandemic while simultaneously talking about millions of people losing their jobs and businesses and record unemployment and government subsidies. Unless you have a lot of money, America is a completely different country.

"Mississippi is way better than fag COMMIEFORNIA"

Attached: MG_0499.jpg (1560x1040, 1.39M)

Republicans have a hate boner for California. Wife's medical staff ALWAYS finds a way to bring it up and shit on it literally every time we speak. I keep telling her how nice it'd be to be at the beach and how strong the tech industry is there to make her seethe kek.

I'm not going to hate a state filled with more conservatives and industries than many Dixie shitholes put together just because Fox news said so. It's stupid.

No dude california sucks MISSISSIPPI is where it's at
-lowest literacy rate for both adults and children
-lowest educational attainment
-lowest performing schools
-lowest quality of life overall
-highest infant mortality
-highest child abuse
-highest domestic abuse
-highest poverty/food stamps
-highest religiosity (of course)
-most polluted tap water

could go on and on and on. WOO YEAH MISSISSIPPI!

Some more data to confirm what you already know.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/01/04/solved-why-poor-states-are-red-and-rich-states-are-blue/

"Stupid poor" republicans have more money to spend than those "smart rich" democrats.

"Everyone owns single family homes in mississippi, not like in fag california where all the statistics are propped up by the rich!"

It is so sad to see stupid people get brain washed. That's all you can call it.

Attached: HLBsu11_11374.jpg (3888x2592, 1.56M)

First, I don't live in Mississippi. Your assumption betrays your ability to reason.
Second, I've addressed this. In Mississippi you have tons and tons of niggers as far as the eye can see. Niggers are barely human and if you removed them entirely from the equation, Mississippi would be a paradise by comparison. Furthermore, niggers can survive on watermelon seeds and violence.

>State with the most black per capita is also the worst.
Gee, I wonder why.

I hate retatds that use such words as objectivly whitout giving any context to them. Come on buddy prove objectively that shitfornians are better then mississipians

>facts
Who needs facts when you've got emotions?

Attached: 1646615329325.jpg (540x578, 39.69K)

That's not what that says at all, good thing you're stupid so you can't read for comprehension

you might have a slightly higher *ratio* of money to spend- that's because you fucking live here you don't have anywhere NEAR the same amount of money to spend objectively speaking and have nowhere NEAR the same comfort level

Just don’t go to the nigger areas and you’re fine. To be fine in Commiefornia you have to be very rich.

what was that snapping sound?

>using black people as your excuse
sounds like something a nigger would do

damn, the science really explained why everyone wants to flood other states huh

>Just don’t go to the nigger areas and you’re fine.

so.........No Mississippi?

I live in California. There's a reason everyone is leaving. #1 they literally just ignore and rig votes. Happened with gay marriage and it happened with dyslexia Gavin newsom recall. Bunch of cosmopolitan faggots who are about to hit expiration date. But keep raising taxes and turning your state to brazil im sure thats a great long term plan. Hollywood moving to Georgia lmao

I don't even understand this squawk. It's much better to own a home on land than to rent out a studio apartment that is smaller than your picture.
Your inability to form coherent thoughts has already been discussed.

>several major tech companies there
>entertainment industry
>massive homeless camps
>rolling brownouts, water shortages, heatwaves.

Thats the ghetto homey.

Whatever keeps calilocusts in California is a great thing even if it's complete bullshit

Attached: 1631508911897.jpg (800x600, 157.43K)

The beaches suck. When I was a kid we used to go to Huntington Beach in the summer and there was plenty of space. Now it's jam packed with people every day.

>it's much better to live in a shack built in 1920 where you have a possible salary range of 6,300 to 11,200 dollars yearly than to live where opportunity, people and commerce exist

have fun out there

>mississippi addicts have houses
>californian addicts have tents or tarps

It's time to give up on journalists and politicians.

Imagine thinking paying rent for your whole life is going to give you a better life.
From the article. Which you didn't read enough of.
For blue state urbanites who toil in low-paying retail, food preparation and service jobs, for the journeyman tradespeople who once formed the heart of the middle class, for teachers, civil servants, students and young families, the American dream of homeownership — or even an affordable rental apartment — is increasingly out of reach. Adding insult to injury, rapid gentrification in these larger knowledge hubs brings the constant threat of displacement of creative workers. For even the much better paid techies, engineers, financiers and managers who are displacing them, the metropolitan version of the American dream is a cramped condo or a small house and a long commute. Many are opting to move to cheaper red states instead, further driving their growth.

regular people in blue states can't even afford rent much less a fucking house. Land which every Los Angeles person considers the middle of fucking no where. Is going 100k and they don't have any thing on it. Not even utility hook ups. It's 2 hours form downtown LA at 2 AM. aka no traffic.

oh yeah bud the facts show otherwise

Attached: Homeless3.jpg (3410x1299, 1.26M)

>For blue state urbanites who toil in low-paying retail, food preparation and service jobs

who is talking about these people?

you? because that's the rung you occupy?

of course people who don't make money fare worse where prices are higher. ?????????? do you think this is some kind of interesting statement to make?

you telling yourself that you have more to spend than me who makes $120k and has a house outside atlanta though, you're kidding yourself. you struggle to buy gas

What's the point of liquidity when you essentially lease your existence? You keep coping by bringing up averages and then implying those somehow prove something. Median income isn't relevant when one state has more people under the average poverty line than another state but adjust for niggers and rich people and you'll see a much different story.

I've lived in a few states and California is among the worst

California was indeed a giant pile of shit when I left it, I am sure it still is. Idaho has been great to me, I love it here.

>Median income isn't relevant when one state has more people under the average poverty line than another state

you know Mississippi has the most people under the poverty line right?

Thank you CA for staying blue!

Attached: Best CA.jpg (750x1334, 193.23K)

Yes, that is exactly why I initially brought it up. The point you keep failing to grasp is that the poverty line is not an average. People have more money and more autonomy in Mississippi, by far, than in Commiefornia. The evidence has been posted in this thread. Just because you see someone makes 14k a year (because they're a lazy nigger) doesn't mean it's more of a struggle to survive.

it's funny that you think this matters to the people who live there where minimum wage is over $20/h

So if you moved to Los Angeles and you made 180k, Probably what your rung pays here. But you doubled or tripled what you paid in rent and taxes. You'd be richer in Los Angeles? You're sucker. Only the top elite who can manipulate how they earn their wealth can work it out in California. It's a jewish game and you're probably just goy or unimportant jew. I know people who moved from Los Angels who made 160k to make only 120k. They said it was an upgrade.

>People have more money and more autonomy in Mississippi, by far, than in Commiefornia

hahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

enjoy Mississippi man, god knows you can't get out

I live here

>So if you moved to Los Angeles and you made 180k, Probably what your rung pays here. But you doubled or tripled what you paid in rent and taxes. You'd be richer in Los Angeles?

why are you stating that as if i made that argument? you are the one saying those words, not me, i never said anything of that nature at all. I never made any part of that argument. What in the world is this behavior?

do you do this to your kids or something? do you think this works on adults?

>I can not reed gud
Yeah, we know.

Oh, it's not a fact that cuckifornia went from being the 5th largest economy to the 7th, soon to be 8th? It's not a fact that it is the largest welfare state by far? It's not a fact it has the largest homeless population with tent cities everywhere? Cool fucking story bro.

Attached: 1559793658833.jpg (241x250, 5.37K)

>I-I don't live in Mississippi
sure thing. oh, wait, you live in alabama, right? either way, you're mentally a Mississippian.

>entire state runs on illegal alien slave labor
look guys out economy is booming

Attached: 1499339942712.jpg (125x118, 3.13K)

Ok go live there
>No I want to live in your small rural community with all of you racist chuds
Really makes you think....

It's like Frankfurt in Germany. You walk through the bank district where you could eat soup from the ground and everything looks fine. You walk 800 meter and than there are junkies and niggers everywhere.

If you painted that metal and placed it in California and called it a retro-styled Tiny Home, leftist faggots would pay $750,000 for it.

Attached: 1642478726978.jpg (220x221, 23.75K)

You've got 48 more tries, maybe you'll figure it out if you keep assuming shit like a retard.

are you trying to insult california by saying its economy is slightly less larger than most of the countries on earth

>It's not a fact that it is the largest welfare state by far?
huh? california contributes the most money to the federal government of any state by far, what the fuck are you talking about hahah