The unreality/insanity of this place and the world now

this website, specifically this part of it, and its derivatives like 8 or whatever has generated more law enforcement/counterintelligence concern than every terrorist group of any ideology on the entire planet earth. i feel like sam neil at the end of mouth of madness or on lsd.

when i hear on the news or read on a dhs memo "qanon" i simply dont see the "q". "incels", "the ok hand gesture", "its ok to be white", "sam hyde named as the suspect" what else am i forgetting? then you have the wayward ones who started here and then swan dived into the abyss: your atomwaffens, your neo-pagans, your o9a fucks and "select your shooter". even that mentally retarded guy in canada who ran over those women with the van dropped a cringe yet secretly based meme right before he did it.

for the "oldfags" i bet you originally came here because you saw trigun or outlaw star and asked how to get rid of the hauntings in silent hill 4 the room when it came out. you blocked the pool in habbo hotel dressed as a black man with an afro in a suit. you asked gamestop employees about battletoads.

its become some nexus of reality thats disseminated downstream (infowars, tucker, police departments, cnn, the white house, god knows where else) and it is fucking disturbing.

whats more disturbing is that you think this is the wellspring and the water is flowing downhill. the reality is this is more of a pool catching from a waterfall. i know that there are super sekrit sites not on the darkweb where the front page is made to look like domain parking, "alternative news" nobody cares about, shopping sites that sell nothing. only if you use a specific login do you see the real site. i know this because i used to be a member until they said i was a "security risk". im sure some here are former or current members. i would see things there months before they got big here. pretty much all memes you think are from here are from there. so we are downstream from them.

and who are they downstream from?

Attached: 1647090799223.png (1263x707, 982.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tiWXrVXOMAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jess what the fuck are you talking about

>who are they downstream from?
Why would it even matter?

perhaps there's room to be concerned

You gave me a log to think about before bed for sure bro... my first guess is government think tanks/shady NGO's would be one step upstream from what you mentioned, then finally deep state/underground operatives or black ops ... who know though man... interesting to think about but I would need to do research to give you a serious answer, otherwise I'm just throwing shit at a wall

>a lot to think about before bed***

for all we know it could be the cia, some thinktank, some organization or group with some agenda or goal. thats how some operate. they dont want their fingerprints on anything. only the crudest bot-spam here to try to sway opinions. someone or some people more refined would allow you to think that it came from amongst you, that you did it, that you created it and all the while theyre two or three degrees of separation away spreading influence over the minds of so many people from across the world that they can effect real life consequences such as killings or altering elections or starting massive movements that seem organic. they can make you believe that youre amongst a bunch of "frens" who think just like you do when in reality you're just existing of a simulation of something that was once organic and familiar to you.

Seems like you and I have a similar train of thought...

ok schizo

Humans have always and will always come to similar conclusions at similar times. Doesn‘t mean anything is orchestrated or inorganic. We all live in this same world. We all are human. It‘s only to be expected that if something is about to happen, it ripples through all of us, no matter who you are. Just because some secret thinkthank has come to similar conclusions as your average basement dweller doesn‘t mean he was brain washed. It just means they all were human in one and the same world.

its just the most obvious rational conclusion. if people are taking the time and effort and energy to generate memes and copypasta (i know this sounds funny) to try to get people to believe a certain way or think a certain thing or perform a certain action (usually serious and creating real-life ramifications) while taking such effort to remove any association with the amplifier (here) then it is most likely people with a lot of resources and skills above that of your lowly fbi agent or russian troll farm.

"anonymous", as in the le epic hacker group(s), is already known to be without a doubt just the cia but they act under that moniker before it creates plausible deniability.

i can only speculate on the real source of everything that gets picked up by the super sekrit sites and then put here or goes through some other intermediary before it becomes a phenomenon here, but not much speculation is needed to at least understand the nature of said entity or entities. i dont BELIEVE that its any government or agency thereof, but a thinktank or bohemian grove type group like you said. someone who wants to drive global policy and create real-world actions and belief systems to propagate those policies.

im making a lot of typos

>is more of a pool catching from a waterfall

Lady, you really suck at metaphors

Calm down bro

the only thing is that i doubt that this site is the only case of this.

let me try to give a practical example without seeming like i am actually schizo.

lets say that someone wants to affect global policy on policing communications. lets say that your policies have already created a large amount of disenfranchised men, as in many times through history. you dont need to get an average happy guy to hate women and want to kill them. what you've trickled into popular culture and popular thought has already created this archetype. then you only have to exploit that archetype, or any other one, in order to achieve the original goal which had nothing to do with this to begin with. you tap in to the authentic and organic rage and hate and hopelessness of these people and direct it in order to create stalkers, pedophilia, mass murders in response to what you already have set up in the real world yourself, such as tindr or tik tok or fagbook or whatever. in this way you can have people do your work for you and instead of demanding from governments for legislation the governments demand it themselves. "protecting women and stop bullies online act of 2022". both side think they are doing the right thing and its from them, not fed to them. the incels think this is just (maybe it is or is not) and the people reacting to it, like law enforcement and politicians, see the steps taken to mitigate it as just. through this extremely roundabout way of using social conditioning over an extended time, although not too long of a time (usually a decade or less), you can create the conditions that you desire without ever being suspected of being involved even by the people doing it or condoning it on either side.

if you're familiar with the "judo" concept as it pertains to the kgb (elaborated on by yuri bezmenov) it is not far fetched.

Checkin em. I'm interested. What's this group?

This is similar to the concept in espionage of a “cutout”. Intelligence agencies are known to use many of them at a time in order to obscure involvement. I think you are absolutely right about Any Forums moving further downstream than where it used to be. Remember how the site used to struggle so much with funding? We have more ads now, but there was a time in between the begging for money years and the placement of ads where there wasn’t a peep about money.

So what? Just the power of suggestion?

>downstream
youtu.be/tiWXrVXOMAU

do you think this place exists downstream? have you not heard the nice on the walls? desu

Attached: 1643472367586.jpg (446x566, 70.39K)

They love plausible deniability

8 chan was the last hurrah.
All the bunkers and super sekret sites are worthless, because normie surface access is more important for traffic than whatever fag shit they plan on the darkweb.

This is all that is left for us other than atomized gay discords and other internet varieties.
And this is compromised as fuck

>t. 2005+ faggot.

God tells me what to post so I suppose Any Forums has the mandate of Heaven
Fuck niggers fuck kikes fuck muslims and fuck jannies
May they all tongue my anus and suffer for eternity in fire and brimstone

>generated more law enforcement/counterintelligence concern than every terrorist group
Funny, and just like every major terrorist group they are funded by the CIA kikes.