Christianity

How many genuine Christians post on Any Forums? And for those that do, where in scripture does it say it's okay to be a racist?

Attached: Christ_in_Gethsemane.jpg (800x1122, 177.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gosoul.win/blog/bible-way-to-heaven
youtube.com/watch?v=sEawcSFuCTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The entire Old Testament was penned by tribal Jews that declared themselves the Chosen People of God you fucking idiot.

In the old testament. It says jews can be racist to all non-jews.

Ill take that up with the lord.

genuine Christians can't be on imageboards. it's not place for truly spiritual people

Why not?

Christ was real, the book and religion they built up using his name and image is so fake.

Checked, here’s a genuine Christian. I know a lot of Jews post on here as well. So this photo is for them XD

Attached: A3C329BF-D9F3-429E-8528-536659C6DFA8.png (540x508, 101.54K)

The definition of racism, is to attack a person based on the colour of their skin. Either physically, verbally, or whatever.

What do niggers do in the ghetto if you're white?

But you better not say the N word, because words = violence, and actual violence must be ignored?

Fuck that. I'll bet you, God will burn every person that accused another of racism just to one-up them. Bet you.

And on what claim? Eye for an Eye - Fuck with peopel that never touched you and GOD will fuck YOU right back.

>How many genuine Christians post on Any Forums?
Depends on the criteria for being labeled an actual Christian.

>And for those that do, where in scripture does it say it's okay to be a racist?
That's a good point, it doesn't really. In fact, it says to be gentle like a lamb, not casually insulting and spiteful for the sake of it.

Race is a heuristic for character, culture, and religion due to the early separation of peoples. Only character matters in the end.

God has nothing to gain from us obeying Him through His word. He wants us to obey Him because our selfishness only causes to become miserable.

Rom 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
Rom 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Rom 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

In general, being racist in the context mentioned in your post would still be considered racist and would still apply to Christians.

>Fuck that. I'll bet you, God will burn every person that accused another of racism just to one-up them.
Yes, they will probably be similarly judged all the same.

Lies get out of here this thread is for Christians specifically if you are not a Christian gtfo

>Lies
So who do you think wrote the Old Testament? Magic sand goblins? Fucking retard.

Christian here. The only time Jesus was even remotely "racist" was when the gentile woman wished to be healed, but he refused her. She insisted, and because of her faith, he healed her. See...he was trying to save the Israelites first, but that failed. He stated that he was shedding his blood for ALL nations, jew or gentile.

The Spirit of God wrote the Bible and man was just a pen. The words found in the Bible are alive, there's an experiential reality when we live it/according to it or when we obey it.

John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

gosoul.win/blog/bible-way-to-heaven

Posting for those few anons who aren't stupid enough to fall for catholicism and its satanic doctrine; posting for those who realise there are active psyops going on to get you away from true faith; posting for that one soul who can tell religion is retarded and you can't justify yourself before god by your own works

Did you actually read the book you claim to follow? God literally didn't want the Isrealites to fuck non-jews.

Attached: 1644719787347.jpg (960x720, 51.03K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sEawcSFuCTw

watch 7 min vid and realise 95% of "christian" pol is retarded

>The Spirit of God wrote the Bible
So why aren't you out murdering gay people right now? Leviticus 20:13

The Bible says that the believers in Christ are the real descendants of Abraham or the real God's chosen people.

Gal 3:6 just as Abraham “believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”?
Gal 3:7 Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham.
Gal 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.”
Gal 3:9 So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Anyone who denies that Jesus is the coming Messiah or the Christ does not have the Father.

1John 2:22 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.
1John 2:23 No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.

Because murder is sin.

Matt 19:3 And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one's wife for any cause?”
Matt 19:4 He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female,
Matt 19:5 and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?
Matt 19:6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”
Matt 19:7 They said to him, “Why then did Moses command one to give a certificate of divorce and to send her away?”
Matt 19:8 He said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so.
Matt 19:9 And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

2Cor 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?
2Cor 6:15 What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever?
2Cor 6:16 What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2Cor 6:17 Therefore go out from their midst, and be separate from them, says the Lord, and touch no unclean thing; then I will welcome you,
2Cor 6:18 and I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty.”

Attached: 1646965743034.jpg (2336x2048, 1.38M)

I'm Christian and don't think I'm racist, however, I am concerned that the ashkenazim might be the synagogue of satan.

>Because murder is sin.
"they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." literally absolves you of sin. Cool unrelated verses about divorce bro.

Attached: ZomboMeme 16032022151420.jpg (1000x1000, 52.73K)

just dont be a bigot. its pretty easy to discern the biblical guidance of living according to truth and the obvious covenant of christ's philosophy.

Sure, but hating one because of his race or ethnicity even if Jewish is counterproductive and against the holy scripture that preaches all men are made in the image of God.

Rom 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
Rom 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Rom 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1John 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

I appreciate the you laying down the facts user.

>Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
I always found this one amusing, since it gives anyone that hates themselves and wants to commit suicide free license to do literally -anything- they want.