I got triple vaccinated and its not as bad as you guys said

i got triple vaccinated and its not as bad as you guys said

and this whole meme of "you will never be fully vaccinated" is a total meme. the most is 3, and a 4th won't be approved.

i genuinely feel better and safer now and realize you guys are seriously delusional

Attached: what.jpg (512x468, 23.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/is-it-true/is-it-true-can-covid-19-vaccines-alter-my-dna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the most is 3, and a 4th won't be approved
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKING DELUSIONAL

still not getting it

>It's not so bad you guys
>You guys are seriously delusional
I was around COVID people never wore a mask never got a shot never got worried and I'm totally fine. Congrats on not dying or getting boosters yet

>flu shot every year
>keep living your life without caring
>covid shot every year
>NOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN VACCINERINOOOO NOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU'RE GOING TO GROW A DICK ON YOUR FOREHEAD NOOOOO THE THE ILLUMINATIERINOES AND THE JEWERINOES

its ok if you dont take it you just will get some extra strength with your disease once in a while. I'd rather protect my brain cells and my heart by balls etc by just taking the shots. who cares. I took 3 shits and literally got 0 side effect

I took 3 shots, not 3 shits. unfortunate brain fart LOL

Get HIV tested

Wow you posted le meme frog! You are totally a legitimate and organic poster!

One of us...
One of us...
One of us...

Attached: corona_chan_accelerate.jpg (651x1024, 140.37K)

Enjoy myocarditis.

idk, i took 2 shots some months ago and i noticed nothing also

I unironically have more respect for you than the Bogan in the other thread who thinks he got nanobots incased in kerosene shoved up his nose when he received a PCR test. The kerosene incased nanobots by the way, (the ones they shove in your NOSE) dont fully activate until they reach your colon whereupon they are finally up to body temperature and the kerosene melts off letting the nanobots run rampant in your asshole.

See this is why you don't take the vaccine. Your brain is already beginning to rot.

>i genuinely feel better and safer now
Why?

my chances at getting that are slim to none, im not worried at all. keep coping.

this is organic, unlike the food you eat

thanks

crazy psychobabble

protection, and less anxiety

> i got triple vaccinated and its not as bad as you guys said
I didn't get vaxed at all and it wasn't as bad as you guys said. Still here. 2 years later. I'm doing fine. My parents are 70+ they caught some stuff here and there but they're non vaxed and doing fine.
> you guys are seriously delusional
Okay but I didn't put multiple shots of gene thereapy MRNA gunk into my veins for no reason. So....good luck with that.

Attached: 1641970971255.jpg (1080x1536, 405.69K)

all unfounded claims based on pol facebook screenshots

>health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/is-it-true/is-it-true-can-covid-19-vaccines-alter-my-dna

"No, COVID-19 vaccines do not alter your DNA."
just one of many health org sources. KEEP COPING

>my chances at getting that are slim to none
Funny, your chances of dying to the virus were also slim to none.

>i genuinely feel better and safer now
lol, lmao

difference is i need it for work and school

you just implied that you felt unsafe without it tho

Attached: 1590967010571.png (483x470, 183.71K)

CEO of Pfizer said it last week: 4th shot later this year!
I'm sure you'll get that one as well, like a little manchild lining up for the latest Marvel flick

Where is the proof that it actually protects you from anything? You do realize when they came out with the vaccine, they claimed it would PREVENT Covid right? How can you possibly trust the pharmaceutical companies when the efficacy of the vaccine reaches new lows with each new headline?

Also, anxiety is for women. You're not a woman are you? If you are, that would certainly explain your viewpoint, being an NPC and all.

>difference is i need it for work and school
Yeah that's called coercion. For someone that tells other people to "cope" you sure stink of it.

>No, COVID-19 vaccines do not alter your DNA
No it just magically causes your body to produce a spike protein that gunks up your blood and keeps you from getting sick ( except it didn't ).
Fucking shit is over now anyways. Nobody is taking shit you're wasting your time.

nigger