SATANIC RITUAL WILL OCCUR IN VATICAN

My hands are shaking
This conflict isn't a war. This conflict wasn't born to kill the economy, cryptos and Switch from dollars to euro.

It's worse, divine feminism, idolatry, duality, satan, the serpent and ruler of the God will manipulate the whole world. Get familiar with it asap.

It's sooo bad, i don't... i am basically speechless. It's soooo bad that even the vatican now spoke publicly about this whole distraction.

If you never touched the bible before, then do it, pray, accept jesus christ as your survivor, beg for forgiveness.
The lord knows what we need, so do not talk to god, just pray.

the worst times ever will come upon us, this satanic Ritual which will taken place Changed everything i've thought before. The endtimes are near and im afraid to tell you what is comming. Prepare for the worst, prepare to suffer as much as possible. American bros, your times are over.

I know that i might sound like a shizo, but im speaking from a perspective of someone who watched hours of content about this specific distraction.

Buy food, vitamins and water.

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-071640.jpg (1080x666, 151.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnIJOO__jVo
youtu.be/TrRmJqYmIxA
odysee.com/New-Jerusalem-in-Ukraine-one-people,-one-destiny:1
bitchute.com/video/SXZ8axSlOhSk/
seed171.bitchute.com/C5yRIeY3huvs/SXZ8axSlOhSk.mp4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v1VyVQQdaDQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eqM3P7LziIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get help

the voices from your walls aren't real bro

Attached: this is (you).jpg (638x479, 107.72K)

cope
seethe
burn in hell faggot

The consecration of Russia is supposed to come from a mutual agreement between Rome and Orthodoxy, not a one-sided side-show. This pope is anti-Pope.

Attached: (((POPE))).jpg (1147x1200, 221.09K)

make shit up
then be afraid of that shit
then project your mental illness onto everyone

Yep, another whackjob

Attached: 1586643730165.jpg (614x475, 204.41K)

>semetic ritual to occur in semetic religion's building
Oh nooooo i'm so shocked guys.

Attached: 1457754225145.jpg (310x403, 69.01K)

You've leaned too far into fear & loathing. If you know what is Good then response in that knowing and rest in the stillness and silence of the heart. I'm not saying to be oblivious to the world condition or unprepared for it, but don't get too caught up in it, or it'll do a number on you. Don't get loosh farmed, bro. You will be okay.

Attached: 1645573399575.jpg (200x250, 6.27K)

response = repose **
typo pls no bully

Stop your pearl clutching and speak English.

Checked

Attached: freemasons_pope_francis_1.jpg (742x856, 172.11K)

>consecration of Russia
What does that even mean?

The ritual of consecration what? In English, doc!

Attached: fine.jpg (786x1024, 71.25K)

My demon power will be infused.

Sauce or shut the fuck up
Fuck Pope Francis

Orthodox Christians realize their Patriarchs are State-funded actors. They overthrow the Bolsheviks and agree to work with a new and restored Vatican, which is also cleansed of Freemasons and other garbage. The Vatican is cleaned first and given the honor of consecrating the whole of Russia to Mary once Russia catches up.

Imagine thinking some pedo Jesuit has any power.

All power comes from Christ. All that happens is because God wills it. Shitting your pants because enemies of Christ are doing X is blasphemous. You fear the Devil more than God when you should laugh in his face. All they do is larp, they are impotents against Christ. You can completely nullify their "ritual" with a prayer.

>this specific distraction.
spoken by a Q user believer or some kind of Nazi or racist.
I'm sure the religious are so deluded and distracted though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1633542057699.png (871x867, 1.31M)

Absolutely based and Christ pilled post.

"you left me behind"

Wouldn't worry about it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnIJOO__jVo

imagine being protestant
although OP is a german and their catholics are among the most progressive and worst there are
but still, being a protestant is being a heretical cuck

>The endtimes are near and im afraid to tell you what is comming.
As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one has never seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead." - Our Lady of Akita, Japan, October 13, 1973

Attached: Irlmaier 3 days of darkness.jpg (400x400, 71.83K)

You're missing the point. This is most likely symbolic and will lead to serious acceleration.

>during Lent
hmmmm......

Amen, the devil wants you to be afraid because he knows he himself is powerless before our lord.

Attached: I came not to bring peace, but a sword.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

This is the right mindset. Love Good more than you fear Evil and live your life as best you can. Too many user get obsessed with eschatology and it causes psychological complications.

Oh it's way worse than that. It's Gog and Magog.
The Jews are trying to establish New Jerusalem in Ukraine. For real.

Igor Berkut. Part I. Ukraine-Israel: one people, one destiny. 01/20/2017 [DAWN]
"The second part of the interview will be devoted to answering questions from the audience. All questions are accepted at [email protected] in the form of text inside the letter (not attachments). "
youtu.be/TrRmJqYmIxA

Click on Gear
Subtitles on
Russian auto translate
Click on gear again
Auto translate
Make English the language

I uploaded it with English subtitles here
odysee.com/New-Jerusalem-in-Ukraine-one-people,-one-destiny:1
The jews lay it all out. Ukraine is the New Jerusalem.

This podcast goes through the video starting at 6 minutes
bitchute.com/video/SXZ8axSlOhSk/

For those who can't get bitchute to load (Thanks Leaf user for the link.)
seed171.bitchute.com/C5yRIeY3huvs/SXZ8axSlOhSk.mp4

Long ass videos but once you understand what is going on, you'll understand exactly why the war is going the way it is.

Attached: Khazaria.jpg (930x815, 200.42K)

I've forgotten the Russian author, but he wrote a story, Jesus returned and the put him in a dungeon and tortured him saying, we've done quite well without you, why you going to fuck everything up?In fact we won't let you. And that's to our virtue.

If you want to learn more about the NWO one world religion that they hope to make mandatory then check out If anons want to know what the one world religion will be if they get their NWO then check out theosophy/lucis trust (and its United Nations connection), the great white brotherhood of ascended masters and how their 'coming one' ties into project blue beam and the grand deception.

Attached: 8.jpg (832x832, 31.66K)

during the ides of Lent no less

Video of popes deacon invoking Lucifer and declaring him god and father of Christ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v1VyVQQdaDQ

>everyone who disagrees with me is schizophrenic
WOW! A Nazi classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA. Last time they killed 500k or so? Are you trying to bump up those numbers next time? Get the "schizophrenics" locked up first so that the euthanasia clinics can get started right away? Total Nazi insanity

Attached: 37287093_101.jpg (1024x576, 98.5K)

That Pope is as Catholic as the Jews are Jewish.

In Name Only.

The fake pope with the fake mary

Yeah but they can't carry that light. They didn't imagine wrong, but they were to weak to see it, they were too weak to be strong. They couldn't handle it. Why would they be able to?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eqM3P7LziIc

True Christians know Catholics are satanic

Shit that's nearly two weeks away! We better prepare this time!