Who sends their troops into combat without body armor

Like how does Russia spend hundreds of billions on defense and not at the very least invest a few hundred million in body armor? Imagine going to war with no body armor in 2022. Lol

Attached: 7621F932-9E2C-43D2-A572-CDD8B59202CB.jpg (1024x684, 146.9K)

A man who doesn't give a shit about them

real men don't need no gae body armor

Attached: 5464743654.gif (300x300, 52.71K)

those are russian allies, DPR or LPR troops, not russian army propper

LDPR guys on average have more military experience than fucking burgers with their gay military exercises

Smartest guy their, sitting down saving is energy. He knows he's almost a good as dead, he's thinking, is this all there is to life? I bet out of all of them, he makes it out alive.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 10.42.49 PM.png (270x362, 167.18K)

Honestly body armor is overrated as fuck in modern combat. I say just give them a vest and a helmet, you'll save on money and they will be way more agile which is much better than whatever the fuck body armor is supposed to be doing.

beginning to think this is russia trying to shed excess population because they foresee a future calamity for which having these men around would be a problem for them.

Guys basically passed through EIGHT YEARS of nonstop war, they're machines of kill now, they don't need any armor whatsoever

DPR/LPR militia units with a mix of soviet and modern russian equipment is kino af.

an armour plate can easily save your life from a sniper attack. i saw it happen a bunch of times in those old sniper videos.

If Putin really wanted to destroy Ukraine he'd send niggers there.

these are last reserves that the breakaway republics have gathered

it isn't even their army

That's not Russian army, those are Donetsk and Lugansk militiamen

sweden leads the way

Body armor is not going to save you against a drone strike.

Attached: BAYRAKTAR drone vs WWI tactics.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

I was saying this day 1.
I haven't seen a plate carrier or anything..

they're fighting tanks.. body armor isn't going to do shit anyways... better off with a glass cannon build. that's the current meta anyways

>Who sends their troops into combat without body armor
Apparently, the rest of the world.

Looks like airsoft or paintball team.

It separates the wheat from the chaff or something like that according to CHUG. See you send your worst in first, then their family gets $100 in quickly depreciating currency. It just works, ok.

They're rebels from Donbas, not Russian soldiers.

lol are you retarded a plate carrier increases your chances of survival dramatically

Bro unless im shooting at nigger within a concrete jungle, don’t need armor. Imagine being able to fucking run around and breath like your body is designed to do without some fucking hard plate compressing your chest. Fuck the kidney plates also. Keep everything from flying throughout the sky and Give me fucking thermals, rifle, ammo and i’ll go kill a metric fuck ton of these retards

body armor is useless and heavy, better take additional magazines

Op trust me when I say this... body armor hinders performance. They're better off dead after this war is over anyway

Redpill me on why they use those arm and leg bands. Is it for them to identify each other? But won’t it make other side life easier, specially since it seems to reflect light?

he is warming his helmet soup

Russian army is notoriously bad. They literally sell their gear and sell their fuel to buy drugs. They even prostitute themselves and get pimped out by their commanding officers.... Many such cases

Attached: 1646625997688m.jpg (1024x1024, 167.2K)

Those are DPR troops you fucking retard

>foresee a future calamity for which having these men around would be a problem for them.

lol its their way of meeting emissions targets

because body armor is cumbersome, hot and useless unless you are doing CQB which most of the infantry never does
the one thing you want when you sit in a ditch getting shot at from 100m away is a helmet

I just assumed this conflict was for the great reset and depopulation. Wars here and there, viruses emerging, and famine will thin the population out. We might have wars like this for the next couple decades.

what? they have helmets

Its quick ID. Either get shot by the enemy because your wearing something very fucking visible or wear enemy color and get killed by friendly lmfao beyond fucking stupid

Don't worry they'll win. In 2 weeks they'll have almost encircled Kiev. Right guys?

Those are separatists

The US in Afghanistan and Iraq at first.

Kek. The chechens btfo of the Russians. No wonder.

The first Chechen war had 70,000 Russian govt troops to the 6000-7000 Chechen based separatist army

Attached: 2C271471-2430-4660-BF62-A8A86808E822.jpg (1284x2250, 1.82M)

This obviously isn't the tip of the spear. They don't have the ratnik helmets, they're wearing the 1940s cooking pots.

>SSh-68 soviet helmet
These are DNR\LNR militia

Having an extra 8-10kg hanging off you when you are already carrying shit is fucked. I always preferred webbing over chest rigs. Save energy and move to cover fast.

Yes 14 more days comrade, and they will start the plan for Kiev to be encircled. Trust Z plan

imagine rooting for muzzies in any context.

Do you think they are running around like in your fortnite game? War is literally 98% sitting on your ass

>Wars here and there, viruses emerging, and famine will thin the population out. We might have wars like this for the next couple decades.

i think you are right. some die from vax, some from covid, some from war, some from famines (tba), some from suicide, some from euthanasia, some castrate themselves, some are steralized by the vaccine. you get the picture. each event mght only reduce population growth by a few percent but combined and over decades, billions will die or be never born due to the policies of today.

most causalities are from shrapnel from arty. flak vest is useful but plates not so much. especailly not for russia's "human" waves.

It must be doubly embarrassing to be getting your ass kicked and military demolished on every front then...

They look like a dysgenic, demotivated bunch.
And wtf is Russian uniform the ugliest I’ve seen?
Camos tend to be kino.

At least they’re loyal to whatever group they’re fighting for

These men are eastern ukranians using equipment left behind by soviet union.

>body armor
What most of you are thinking of are "plate carriers", which are mostly a combination of a non protective load bearing vest and Lv IV (1 .30-06 AP rated) ceramic plates. These are only really useful for taking bullets, which really doesn't happen in symmetrical warfare.

"Flak Jackets" are fragmentation resistant vests that protect your vital areas from fragmentation, which is a far greater threat (70% of all wounds) in warfare.

Not equipping your troops with this 1950's technology is just embarrassing.

>Soviet belts from warehouses.
>SSh-68 steel helmet
>Lots of people 35+
This is the LDNR army.

Hi /k/, buying 5.11 gear won't make up for your bad physical fitness and inner pussy, just like it didn't help your reddit legion buddies who ran back to Poland.