AMERICAN MERCENARIES #RIPBOZO

> "American mercenary belonging to the -FOG- group (Forward Observations Group) confirms on instagram that FOG instructors have been killed in the Russian missile attack that happened 2 days ago -targeting a training camp belonging to foreign legion."

This is a post from their Instagram profile

Zogmeat getting nuked on all fronts, I'm laughing my ass off...
Please come in larger numbers, even more cannon fodder for Calibr missiles

Attached: 20220316_060751.jpg (720x1060, 130.48K)

nice

Attached: 1645608463869.jpg (1280x720, 47.64K)

They should change their flag to this one

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-061722_Telegram.jpg (720x1480, 72.01K)

And nothing of value was lost.

>come to Ukraine to slaughter women and children and occasionally jDAM a building
>get clapped on by Russians employing the same tactics.

The reason Americans performed “better” in recent conflicts is because they largely killed civilians who did not have the ability to fight back. Just remember their most legendary sniper, Chris Kyle, who slaughtered over a hundred civilians and had these turned into kills of enemy combatants.

What happens when Americans meet even loosely organized resistance can be seen in Operation Red Wings, where a dozen talebs assraped American special forces.

Now that they go up against the most incompetent organized military there is according to their own propaganda, they die like flies. Sad and somehow pathetic, but I do not feel pity with these globalist murderers for hire.

Get zapped by Russians
Immediately run to post about it online.
Larping fags got what they deserved

What the fuck did they expect? This is a fucking war, not a fucking bootcamp.

The people who organised the mercenary training camp were also retarded to make a show out of it, and publicize broadly. Even fucking arabs from ISIS knew to hide their training camps.

Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if someone did it on purpose to escalate the conflict.

You aren't wrong, but you should go back to north africa.

lol big talk for someone who just had friends annihilated with minimal effort

link/source or youre just another lying vatnik nigger

this is how I know we are already in the Bladerunner timeline
underworld of mercs taunting each other over cyberspace and swearing blood feuds, legions of hackers as back up, dark web drone economy

>FAG group

Attached: Wagner Exorcist Group.png (919x701, 480.44K)

>They should change their flag to this one

Never bring a rifle to a missile fight.

Attached: FMnGIx-XsA0G4CG.jpg (680x680, 64.08K)

i guess they're no band of the hawk after all.

Attached: griffiff.jpg (1710x900, 137.95K)

i've been absolutely feeling this vibe. Just needs a push to really get wild.

No pic
No link
No source
Idk about this one.

What a bunch of FOGs

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

It hasn't even been a month and Russia has lost more soldiers than the US did in Afghanistan. Foreigners are going to keep showing up, and even if the 35-180 killed were 1000 killed, it's just a fraction of what's there. That's why these stories are being pushed. Russia is already having issues, if foreigners keep pouring in like they did in Afghanistan and Ukraine receives even more foreign aid the conflict is going to drag on even longer.

How do you know how many Russians have been killed?

More Dead Redditors. Good

Attached: 1647130618479.png (331x329, 128.6K)

>Some of our friends, ex-teachers and just acquaintances died in this fucking war.
>OMG HOW DARE THEY KILL US, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DO THE KILLING HERE!
bruh moment, you signed up for war what did you expect? what's there to cry and be assmad about?

>go to warzone
>wtf how dare they kill people sent there to kill them
do redditors really?

How do you know how many foreigners were killed? We at least have pictures of some blown up tanks and Russian corpses. We at least can agree Russia is facing resistence, otherwise they would be largely done and cleaning up by now. But they're not, they've what - partially taken one city at this point?

Good, I hope Russia kills all FOG members and hangs their dead bodies on lamp posts. ZOGbot piece of trash.

Attached: YZdW1PqShMb_gpQW.webm (480x270, 2.93M)