Southeast Asian Country Vacation

Any Forums user, ever consider taking a one year vacation here and stay until May 2023? Visayas and Mindanao are good areas to stay at or Northern Luzon. Avoid Manila/Makati (unless you want to find a high paying job and eventually stay here for good) and also avoid the eastern side of the country where tropical cyclones first hit. Don't get enticed by hookers and local women here because they will 100% drain your money. Be very careful of conmen and avoid networking get-rich-quick schemes.

Everything will get way worse for you if you don't temporarily retreat to a southeast asian country at this point. Your time is running out. Live as a low profile poor foreigner while being vigilant of your safety and spending habits. Learn the local language so you can easily blend with the local crowd and be one of them in the future.

Attached: Philippines.png (640x320, 16.58K)

They said it couldn’t be done—but dare we say our homemade version of Sneed™ fried chicken is better than the original recipe? We start with a flavorful combination of 11 gummy bears you already have in your pantry and combined them with feed and brown soil to create the makings of that savory Sneed™ crunch you crave. After that, it doesn’t get any easier than fudging and sludging the chicken and frying it up in hot oil. If you’ve ever wondered how to make Sneed™ chicken, the secret is here.

fuck off we're full

Hahahaha tangina mo po

Phili will be washed away in the next tsunami, and Mindanao is kidnap central for Whites walking around with bulging pockets. That, and the vax madness there is still ongoing -- no point even considering a holiday until that mutt groveling place gets the "$camdemic's over" memo...

Attached: pinays.jpg (480x854, 56.51K)

Wala kaming paki tangina mo sir! haha

Do you love yourself baka.

Syempre naman sino bang hindi? tanga ka pala eh

Not me, really. I find it really hard to.

>Mindanao
Looks like hell user.

Attached: 7DDF6504-37F8-4371-AF64-33627D0ACD41.jpg (828x605, 619.55K)

Ibigsabihin niyan ay isa kang malaking Bobo

I hope it gets better there. My best wishes, Pinoyanon.

Tanga mo talaga

I'm no fool. I understand exactly what you're saying. I just want to be friends.

I hate people who come to my town and shit it up, I don't really want to do it to someone else.

It's a shithole

It can't be that bad.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Been twice to Cebu, also stayed in Palawan. People were nice, food was good.

Yep. That's all we have going for us.

>May 2023
why May 2023 specifically