Is it ok to use Teen TikThot Stars for Propaganda

WH "invited" Tikthot stars with millions of simps to spread their political propaganda. Is this ethical? What are the political implication of brainwashing Teen thots with millions of simps so they can do the same to their followers?

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1503467775053889538?s=20

Attached: Ellie-Zeiler-__elliezeiler_-Official-TikTok-Watch-Ellie-Zeil.webm (576x1024, 682.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aT77xhri9KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why the fuck did tick tock turn everyone into a fucking cheerleader

Attached: yikesalbum.png (597x418, 131.59K)

This generation will eat itself.

Obama did the same thing with Youtubers back in 2014-15 I remember Markiplier made a video about it.. he said they all got invited to the Whitehouse and were told how to cover the Obamacare bill (I think, it may have been some other policy it's been a long while and don't remember 100% but it was something big). Anyway he said he didn't feel comfortable with it and never made the video but others did (I think Phil Difranco also went).

Attached: 1639112584597.jpg (640x701, 56.62K)

Am*ricans are a disease.

Attached: Smug.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)

If you are on tiktok, you are already brainwashed beyond repair.

Older than dirt

Attached: 73EFC32E-8822-4881-9B98-02BA09F054B5.jpg (510x489, 73.24K)

Everybody under 18 is on that shit

Simply a few more feet of rope each

are they useful for anything else?

Because cheerleaders are sluts

I would absolutely slap the shit out of any harlot that tries to pull that shit on me. I'd chase them down and DEMAND the fucking feathers, make a hat out of them, and then continue beating women.

it's not even based, it's just common sense
fuck dying for kikes in charge

I don't quite understand the strategy. Maybe they are afraid of young future voters turning on the party? Or maybe they just don't understand how to use social media.

youtube.com/watch?v=aT77xhri9KQ

What I don't understand is why they're being so open about it now. They even had an SNL skit. The propaganda was all bots and anonymous shills before.

I’m on tiktok. I hate niggers and drop redpills in comments.

Yea, but looks at them, they have no following compared to these current tikthots will aggreate reach of probably 1/2 billion impressions a month.

>Phil Difranco
Is there any establishment bullshit, conversation guy hasn't shilled for?

When did ruskies get so real?