Military Parades

What are your thoughts on countries that do large scale military parades like China, Russia and North Korea?

Attached: Parade-2020_Russie_A101.jpg (1600x987, 419.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXnZ_UXWh4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They said it couldn’t be done—but dare we say our homemade version of Sneed™ fried chicken is better than the original recipe? We start with a flavorful combination of 11 gummy bears you already have in your pantry and combined them with feed and brown soil to create the makings of that savory Sneed™ crunch you crave. After that, it doesn’t get any easier than fudging and sludging the chicken and frying it up in hot oil. If you’ve ever wondered how to make Sneed™ chicken, the secret is here.

Only cuck nations don't do them like canada.

why doesn't america have them

>Appear strong when you are weak, and weak when you are strong
Sun Tzu

Trump tried, and had a few small ones. The military usually says something about democracy not doing that.

it is a normal and healthy thing to do and countries that do not (or cannot) are abnormal and unhealthy

America isn't a country

They do during inaugurations and sometimes during funerals of former presidents.

They are nice military tradition and shouldn't be considered political.

We have jet flyovers at the SuperBowl, and Navy fags singing the national anthem pre game. We’re smart enough to combine our military with our corporate consumerism

My town has small ones for veterans.

All bark no bite

Theyre weak

Because parades are kinda gay. You get all dressed up to March around like a faggot so old people can remember when they weren't old and women can get wet, when you could spend all of that time training.

It does. They just call it PRIDE.

Could America get this many together without gunfire or twerking?

Attached: dfdfdfsd.jpg (800x450, 93.74K)

A, yes, those!

Some of the greatest deals in human history were mede during those events!

our military is deployed all over the world. Only faggy militaries who serve no purpose do this shit

Based and redpilled, things that can make the day of any person better : See thousands of disciplined soldiers marching and Big tanks, hundreds of them.
i'm not communist but the soviets knew how to parade, you are supposed to show the power of your military, they did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cXnZ_UXWh4k

We don't give a fuck about that shit.

Attached: When-they-ask-why-we-run-NATO.png (565x417, 105.03K)

No, but we could kill them all with one carpet bomb.

this.
we should have live fire demonstrations instead

WHAT DOES THE BLOWFISH DO, Jessie...
What does the blowfish do...?

Deployed? Doing what? eating mcdonalds and fucking the locals?
Yawn.
Only retard globohomo militaries pretend to be real while having no real accomplishments

I'm glad we're paying for all those black nigresses to get college degrees user, makes me proud

Great investment

Attached: Afghan.jpg (780x638, 87.7K)

Our, -- you're not american faggot.

Same, we'll make everyone smarter. You can continue being a fucking retarded twat.

I get drunk off my ass and watch these. Fun as fuck.

>parades are kinda gay
Rolling nuclear weapons down the street is as badass as it gets.

Attached: sgfgdgdfgd.jpg (1000x668, 151.38K)

I know, too bad it was Iran who got that care package. DAMN.

Because the point of those parades is to make the population feel inferior and helpless?

Who did that?

Our what? I never said anything about the ownership.
By the way, the military is not owned by the fucking public you retard. It's owned by the American CORPORATION, good luck ever getting the military to listen to the 'people'
>YAS SISTERS SO GLAD WE CAN SLAY THE RUSSIA HOMOPHOBES!
How about you sign up and join those redditors getting glassed in Lviv if you're so tough big guy