Are we on the way to a united Latin America?

President Alberto Fernández proposed this idea and in this new era it seems correct to me. what do you think?
my thought:
>no le quiero chupar el pene a los chinos, ni a los gringos
>le quiero entrar a una mexicana y a una brasilera tetonas y culonas
>si nos sale bien creo que será la coalición de paises mas rica y corrupta del mundo
>droga y metalurgia mexicana de primera calidad
>autos, aviones y barcos brasileros
>satélites, centrales nucleares, centrales hidroelectricas y psicologos argentinos a dos manos
>si tradujiste esto te gusta la pinga

Attached: mba.jpg (640x425, 49.25K)

You are a gringo, argentine

Tururu

Attached: avatars-000768120097-l34ve7-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 46.47K)

We already did it it's called Brazil

Now try uniting the spanish colonies

>le quiero entrar a una mexicana y a una brasilera tetonas y culonas
he said that?

it's business

OP is a retard thats never herd about BRISC

Attached: B0D5AB4D-73AD-4F35-9204-7DB01A1D64A2.png (1920x776, 402.64K)

he also said he doesn't want to slurp chink cock which is what brics would end up being

cool, so now we get to be an even bigger of a failure

Would the mexican cartel violence get worse or better?

What the fuck has this to do with anything? OP is piping about a Latin american treaty, mexico is in NAFTA, point is we could be better united with our own kin instead of being a bitch and leachers of an alien world power

Mercosul is already a proto-NWO state. I am honestly surprised there is no LATAM currency yet. Anyway, it's just a matter of time until some crazy fuckhead decides to erase our borders. Corrupt as fuck? Yes, of course. Administrative nightmare? Maybe. Superpower by 2030? Well, there's no way to tell.
>Verification not required.

It’s a matter of time op.

We will unite as Perón said “La patria grande” and all the big caudillos wanted that too.
Our states are bullshit we are a single nation/culture.

We only say bullshit here cause its funny and anonymous but irl we all want a united latam with all the races. Whites, mestizos, blacks, etc.

I came to see ignorance (and have fun with it) and I found a ray of hope.
thanks user

> no viste los cuerpos que tienen ? morenitas o negras, tetonas, culonas y una sonrisa atrapante

>droga y metalurgia mexicana de primera calidad
>autos, aviones y barcos brasileros
There will be a factory opinion for a compartment for drugs.

All of Latin America agreeing on something? Will never happen

This.
I want trains, a lot of trains, conecting south america in every possible way

>but muh Andes
China already did it, why can't we?

Attached: Action Hank.jpg (500x375, 58.39K)

Agree

You have a jungle and a mountain range cutting you in half. Brazil and argentina have a plateau preventing them from developing the interior. Chile is basically an island. Peruveans and Bolivians and paraguayans are niggers.Unity makes no sense

the only unions that make sense would be peru-bolivia-paraguay, ecuador-venezuela-colombia, argentina-uruguay, and mexico with all of the central american countries.

no fucking way you guys could ever unite. shoot for a south americans customs union first, then gradually step it up, and thats your only possibility of unity

Under what they mentioned earlier, I would also like a united Latin America from Mexico to Antarctica that corresponds to all of us.
and I would like to detail how I dream that it becomes stronger:
I suppose it would be called the Latin American Federation or something like that.
Regarding the currency, I do not have a clear idea a fiat currency as we manage today is shit, the gold standard as well and the crypto I think that in 50 years they will have problems
When it comes to foreign relations, I would like us to be neutral to the core. As far as the organization of the troops is concerned, I would let each state of the federation manage them as they please with their own financing following their own doctrine (like the warhammer space marines), obviously they will respond to the president and/or the first Minister. It would also be interesting that the communications of the troops are in the Guarani language.
In the social sphere, we already realize that we have no more differences than the unevenness of the educational systems. I would like one like the one from Japan and if you think that I dream of a hybrid between the one from Argentina and Brazil, but they should be well established so that problems do not occur. Obviously they should teach me Spanish, Portuguese and English.
If you come up with any changes, please comment.
>lo unico que me molesta, es que si, necesitaremos un dictador

we could mass deport retards to other countries and substitute the local pop, then form the great ultramarine Iberian empire

>Yugoslavia but South American
Needs Tito that unites all the people.
Not sure if I'm down. Just as it is in the EU, it means the better countries will have to provide for the weaker ones.

Nope, no more of this "union", big contract garbage. You all can go fuck yourselves. Single treaties with individual nations is the way to go.

Attached: 1643524097024.gif (500x332, 997.47K)

The only way I can see this working is with an extremely united and powerful army. If it was decentralized between our nations it could serve as a deterrent for corruption as well, since it could theoretically operate without allegiance to any particular group of politicians. Or it could become even worse, who knows.

Anyway, Latin American countries would need a war for investment in military to be justified. Our region has been way too peaceful for way too long, and we have no strong allegiances in the current world climate. If Venezuela goes nuts, or another region tries to dip its toes near Brazil I can kind of see it coming. A modern Paraguayan war where neighbors like us all ally against a complete tyrant and divide the spoils of war, leading to a brothers-in-arms feeling amongst the troops, and a patriotic revolution in the hearts of common people.

But nothing ever happens, so whatever.

Attached: the battle of avay.jpg (1140x606, 167.59K)

Patria grande doesn't exist. Argentina is not latin american.