This isn't art, where are the hook nose buildings and the commieblocks?

This isn't art, where are the hook nose buildings and the commieblocks?

Attached: 400px-Adolf_Hitler_-_Wien_Oper.jpg (400x291, 44.54K)

Brutalist architecture is extremely under appreciated. It should be the only architecture

Hitler thread?

Attached: 1643590889072.jpg (750x881, 120.57K)

This is my favorite one by him.

Attached: 1635560598899.jpg (1024x624, 145.95K)

>Longnose introduces a terrible opinion
I still wonder why it's only 109.

Attached: The Old Building in Stand of Trees.jpg (1866x1366, 1.62M)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

His paintings were dogshit. Many of the perspective and details don't make sense. Like how the right window that gets cut offed by the stairs. Or how the left window doesn't match the perspective and the alignment of the house

Attached: main-qimg-630a44bed273acdbaf88ce50c6305254-lq.jpg (460x288, 50.98K)

so he was an intj or what?
is he really a descendant of they myrovingian kings?

Or maybe we only get to see his worst stuff.

>entirely self trained highschool-aged painter doesn't know proper perspective techniques
Wow, color me surprised. Maybe if he spent a semester or two in an art school he would've easily ironed those flaws out, yeah?

Get hitler's cock out of your mouth dude. His painting suck.

Then he should have applied to a 3rd tier art school instead of trying to get into one of the best in vienna

>commieblocks

Today's "Maidan Square" in Kiev looks like shit compared to the Soviet era square.

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-090301.jpg (2400x1080, 494.26K)

Lets see you faggots try to draw a perfectly symmetrical square by hand, no fucking rulers allowed.

Protip: Fucking nope.

I can see the small out of place details, but thats meaningless. This man drew this shit with no computers to aid him. Get fucked, jewjizzbags.

Unsatisfactory for the Academy of Fine Arts, sure, but the fact that people call a high school age kid's art that looks like this "dogshit" is hilarious and obviously just them seething.

Attached: 1642974507825.jpg (1593x1145, 3.21M)

Bro 99% of art school students and even junior professionals struggle with stuff like this. Go look for hand drawn architecture in a modern illustrator or concept artist portfolio and it's usually worse. Hitler was incredibly talented for a young self taught man. I'm a professional artist that teaches.

whats the name of this monument?

someone pls post the capital buildings meme

i think i have been to this place

Also let's not forget that the guy designed the most badass flag in all of history.

It's St. Charle's Church in Vienna.

Attached: 1643948703109.jpg (1023x522, 59.49K)

Attached: hitler_painting_perspective.png (491x585, 100.57K)

classic jew

That is so disengenuous. The losers who got into the Academy at the same time that he was applying had barely any perspective. The same """art critics""" who will tell you that AH had no perspective will turn around and talk about how beautiful and imaginative pic related looks.

Artists and art critics are some of the most definitively emotive people. To pretend that they are not perhaps the most subjective, irrational, and oftentimes petty people in any field is completely delusional.

Attached: achternbusch.jpg (500x346, 55.7K)

>the academy was accepting people way worse than Hitler and really just gave him the shaft because he wasn't progressive enough
I've heard that line before but honestly I've never looked into the portfolios of accepted students at the time, and I don't want to bring up things here that I'm not sure about or haven't actually looked into myself. I wasn't being disingenuous.