Why does public transportation scare Americans so much?

Why does public transportation scare Americans so much?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 2.28.43 AM.png (1152x1264, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJcXNDk-5F8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6lutNECOZFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this thread again
the answer is niggers, user. if you want to do anything about then bring back segregation or mass deportation. The conversation doesn't start until that happens

disgusting fucking buses and trains. As if i want to sit next to some wheezing lard ass while on the way to work. Not for me pal!

Its scares me here too. I dont need to wear a cuck mask in my own car.

black people ride public transporation, and they're violent/stinky

Hmmm.

Attached: 85450AD7-B538-480B-8471-3AE685734520.jpg (1284x1314, 1.22M)

Amazing that the high-speed rail infrastructure threads keep popping up every day now, in constant, because
1. They get bumps
2. They distract from... the other bevy of failures at Biden's feet, because this one is all Joe Manchin's fault!

SUCK A SAGE
youtube.com/watch?v=FJcXNDk-5F8

fpbp

Depends on the route. The buses from Redmond to downtown Seattle and UW Seattle, for example, are quite nice. Other buses are filled with undesirables

lol at france making theirs look more phallic.

>they took this from us
Ugly soulless shiny shitbox, I don't give a shit how fast it is.

Attached: 25671620_web1_2141.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

Why do you keep spamming these threads

You will never be a foamer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6lutNECOZFw

Because we can afford nice cars?

It means interacting with public Americans of color

Based

I wouldn't want to sit next to a nigger for 8 hours.

Took public transportation 2x a day for 3 years. Money saved was miniscule. Took longer than if I drove. Sat next to some true winners, or got to stand for an hour on extra fun days. Would not recommend.

Attached: 1645729972728.jpg (700x406, 52.77K)

Imagine if you had a pipe in your wall that pumped sewage into your house

Public transport is the pipe, niggers are the sewage

The US nationalized railroads 2X. That's why we have no modern trains. Railroads were the US thing before we pivoted to replicate British empire. It should never have happened, and the shit we are in now stems directly from the rapprochement.

Niggers

user, do I have to kill everyone like you to get you to stop trying to force me to live in a fucking city?

Because getting 10 trillion dollars of debt to serve 2 people per sq km is really really dumb

Attached: 2 people per Sq Km.png (645x423, 152.27K)

Halts maul du bastard,

Looks like turd on wheels

Attached: 1645352077354.png (1208x1038, 39.72K)

It doesn't you faggot

It doesn't. We can't have nice things because we have been subsidizing Europe and Japan for almost a century. We pay for their defense while they have free education, free healthcare, and those nice trains. Meanwhile our cities are filled with homeless people and our infrastructure is falling apart.

nigger