The Got Him

>The suspect, identified by relatives and law enforcement officials as Gerald Brevard III, was arrested around 2:30 a.m. in southeast Washington by agents with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, said a spokeswoman, Whitney Cruse.
His family totally ratted him out for that $75,000.
>He was taken into custody early Tuesday in the capital and charged with first-degree murder in the March 9 shooting and stabbing death of 54-year-old homeless man Morgan Holmes
nypost.com/2022/03/15/serial-shooter-killing-homeless-men-is-also-homeless-family/
nytimes.com/2022/03/15/us/homeless-shootings-arrest.amp.html
>archive.is/w6mAH

Attached: arrest.webm (506x280, 2.33M)

>Brevard had a record of misdemeanors and felonies in Washington and Northern Virginia, including several charges of assault, according to court records. In 2019, he was found mentally incompetent after a court-ordered examination and was temporarily committed to Saint Elizabeths Hospital, a psychiatric hospital operated by the city’s Department of Behavioral Health.

Attached: homeless-attack-suspect-arrest-b.jpg (1024x576, 127.26K)

>Gerald Brevard III
which cia nigger handler gave him that fake alias

If a family member of mine did that shit I would rat them out for free.

>Shortly after cops got the tip of Brevard’s whereabouts, he posted a social media photo that appeared to show him in the DC area, which narrowed down law enforcement’s search, the chief said. An Instagram profile that law enforcement sources say belonged to Brevard appeared to show that post before the account was taken down.
>“Feeling Devilish Feeling Godly,”
the caption stated alongside an image of Brevard walking down a street.
he truly had mental illness

Attached: Gerald-Brevard-III.jpg (640x320, 17.15K)

Pic from press conference today
2 mayors
2 police commissioners
Assorted lackeys
Notice anything?

Attached: faljldlki.jpg (1024x683, 148.76K)

KANGZ DOIN KANG SHIEEEE

no white people just like the jewnited states of america.

Dude holding the binder has a jacket that is entirely too damn large

Didn't everyone here claim it was a white guy? I wonder what happened to the shills that were endlessly harping about this guy.

aye let my nigga, he be doin gods work yo! maaaannnn! y'all always be trippin! fr

Is D.C. literally rich globehomo puppets & their niggers doing their dirty work like slaves?

kek

how is it possible that in a place like NYC there is such a stunning lack of diversity?

Attached: elite.gif (220x275, 379.17K)

Yeah, dysgenics.

Attached: 1625741722291.jpg (750x750, 32.46K)

so what are the chances of all his victims being is 100% and nobody is allowed to talk about that?

>so what are the chances of all his victims being white is 100% and nobody is allowed to talk about that?

light skinned black man
just like kang george of angland

Thanks to him, there will be 5 less homeless people pestering around and overdosing on Heroin.
He should be getting an award.

dey blapk

Yes

its all so fatiguing.....

>posted a social media photo

the absolute state of niggers...

Attached: FNG1EBJaIAArga0.jpg (922x2048, 243.24K)

Darn. A part of me was hoping he was a White man cleaning the streets. Oh well. I guess we're not ready to do shit yet.
It seems everyone else is getting much more sick of the shit aimed at us than we are. That works too.
Patience is a virtue. (of actual Humans)

He dindu nuthin
He a good boy
He go to NASA

he only killed two, mental midget. and he didnt do it out of altruism; he did it because hes a violent nig. and it would be five fewer not five less. wipe your butt, idiot.

They all buy their ill fitting clothes off the rack?

And we can't say anything because it would be rasict & anti-semitic.

why do niggers always look like they're trying really hard to "play" their role. their body language, their facial expressions, their fucking stances, its all a mockery of how people in those positions would behave. i never see any other races do this type of shit just the various bantu niggers/mutts in the usa and parts of africa.

In the words of his mother
‘I can, however, speak on who my son is. He is a good person and like many across the world, he suffers from mental illness. The bigger picture is not that he has mental illness, but the number of times that he’s been within the judicial system and how the system has failed regarding the treatment of so many, including my son.
‘I can only speak to the issue of the failure of the judicial system identifying that my son suffers from mental illness but not treating it.’