Why is it that men are more likely to become alcoholics?

Why is it that men are more likely to become alcoholics?

Attached: alcohol.jpg (589x615, 35.3K)

They said it couldn’t be done—but dare we say our homemade version of Sneed™ fried chicken is better than the original recipe? We start with a flavorful combination of 11 gummy bears you already have in your pantry and combined them with feed and brown soil to create the makings of that savory Sneed™ crunch you crave. After that, it doesn’t get any easier than fudging and sludging the chicken and feeding it up in hot oil. If you’ve ever wondered how to make Sneed™ chicken, the secret is here.

The polyphenols are good for your heart and the dopamine hit provides a positive feedback loop.

women are rapidly closing the gap but for a long time it wasnt ladylike to be a fat sack of shit drunk

It increases the risks men take. We are less likely to pussy out. That means more deaths, more accidents but also more getting laid and reproducing. Couple that with the fact that for about 1500 years humans have been perpetually "buzzed" on alcohol for the most part. It's in our DNA to take anything that makes us more likely in the long run to reproduce with high quality offspring and alcohol is one of those substances.

You might say, well why would Good SneedTM take alcohol? Because if not they might not hit on that big titty blonde at the other end of the bar. That's why. It's not a discussion.

Attached: 1637527073377.jpg (1440x1440, 172.76K)

intelligence is correlated with substance abuse

If you support a family on your own that weight is heavy. A couple of beers makes it lighter.

that sounds like a big cope

Try being a man, maybe you'll see why.

Women are just as likely to become alcoholic

dopamine

Alcohol makes me feel dehydrated and achey plus I can't sleep well after.

low test
accurate, maybe even more so, but it's not a problem for them because no one expects anything of women so they can just be shitfaced on wine and scroll on their phone 24 hours a day and nobody cares
This is the actual answer though

Ive been sober 2 months. I have never seduced a girl while not drunk. I think I've fucked 15 girls, been in 3 LTRs, and I was drunk the whole time. I dont know how I'm going to get laid sober bros. I get all shy and shit around bitches

beer is awesome. drinking one now actually.

They're about the same now. First there was beer dad, and now there's wine aunt.

Cheers. Just finishing off the final 5 cans of Guiness

Alcohol isn’t really that fun, it’s uncomfortable compared to a baseline existence. The value in alcohol is that it instantly brings people up from nearly any low, women, who very rarely experience real problems have no use for alcohol

This. There's plenty of female alcoholics, it simply manifests in a different way. Whereas male alcoholics are more likely to be the type of alcoholics who wake up, and immediately crack a beer to maintain a buzz all day; female alcoholics are the type that just hold in their urges to drink until they binge drink multiple bottles of wine later.

Not making babies is probably the one thing that can beat down a women enough to make alcohol useful

men are better at everything than women

Because we're expected to do fucking everything with no help.

because we have to deal with women

Jesus was a man

Women are too stupid to comprehend the horrors of reality.
Simple as.

Higher aspirations than women in general.

>beer
God bless those White Egyptians who invented it.

Attached: 1589979902818.jpg (816x816, 206.09K)

Because people are more likely to be toxic towards males. Toxic people cause stress. Stress causes drinking.

>stay between 150-200g of pure alcohol per week at the very most
>stay dry on at least 2 consecutive days per week
here's your hack to casual drinking without becoming an alcie

Men don't have life on easy mode, drinking is one of the few things that helps us forget that for a little while.

Pretty much this. They are so self obsessed that the real world never truly steps into the frame.