4 Russian generals have been killed so far

>4 Russian generals have been killed so far
>Any Forums will convince you this is fine

Attached: 1647377355709[1].jpg (608x760, 38.15K)

God Russians are so fucking ugly, I swear I can always tell a Russian on sight.

They said it couldn’t be done—but dare we say our homemade version of Sneed™ fried chicken is better than the original recipe? We start with a flavorful combination of 11 gummy bears you already have in your pantry and combined them with feed and brown soil to create the makings of that savory Sneed™ crunch you crave. After that, it doesn’t get any easier than fudging and sludging the chicken and feeding it up in hot oil. If you’ve ever wondered how to make Sneed™ chicken, the secret is here.

>it is true because I read it on r*ddit
From the same source that brought the ghost of Kiev propaganda while Zelenskii begged for air support and no fly zones. You will believe anything you're told you lowly worm.

*according to cuckrains

Russia has already confirmed 2 as legit. Stop your fucking coping and seething Ivan.

why not 44?
>trust me goy

why are generals on the frontline?

This pure fucking cope and denial doesn't help your cause faggots.

Attached: 1646542085116.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

>Oh no we are losing, QUICK POST THE PICTURE OF THE DANCING JEW

Attached: 1647377525986[1].jpg (1280x853, 229.54K)

Oh and by the way, the invasion had 20 major general in total. In other words they will have to all be replaced at this rate before the invasion is over.

If I didn't want to be a target, I'd pretend I was killed too. To be alive commanding my troops while my subordinates knew that our misinformation permeates the western media would be most amusing. There is nothing you can read that you can be certain is fact in this war. Both sides are trying to demoralize each other.

twenty four by day 3*

I THOUGHT KILLING RUSSIANS WAS THE IDEA
FUCK MILLIONS OF THEM
RIGHT WITH SECRET NAZI BIOWEAPONS LABS

Attached: 8A6A4868-63CA-4FB5-997D-0B53DAAC1199.jpg (1024x737, 163.22K)

The pure fucking denial and cope from Any Forums over the Russian invasion has been unreal. Any Forums can never claimed to be "always right" or redpilled after this embarrassing display.

STOP LISTING RUSSIAN CASUALTIES. RUSSIA IS WINNING. STOP LISTING RUSSIAN CASUALTIES. RUSSIA IS WINNING. STOP LISTING RUSSIAN CASUALTIES. RUSSIA IS WINNING. STOP LISTING RUSSIAN CASUALTIES. RUSSIA IS WINNING. STOP LISTING RUSSIAN CASUALTIES. RUSSIA IS WINNING. STOP LISTING RUSSIAN CASUALTIES. RUSSIA IS WINNING. STOP LISTING RUSSIAN CASUALTIES. RUSSIA IS WINNING. STOP LISTING RUSSIAN CASUALTIES. RUSSIA IS WINNING. STOP LISTING RUSSIAN CASUALTIES. RUSSIA IS WINNING. STOP LISTING RUSSIAN CASUALTIES. RUSSIA IS WINNING. STOP LISTING RUSSIAN CASUALTIES. RUSSIA IS WINNING. STOP LISTING RUSSIAN CASUALTIES. RUSSIA IS WINNING.

Attached: putin.jpg (1026x451, 61.9K)

Sorry wont do it again my monke friend

Attached: 1647387265283[1].jpg (1283x1227, 106.98K)

Any Forums doesn't care
Russia's game plan is always throw as much meat into the grinder as possible

>no proof
>just trust us they're dead
Like the Chechen guys who rose from the dead, right, kikes?

You aren't supposed to throw your generals into the meat grinder, they are supposed to be 100s of miles from the war in a safe location.
>N-No it's not true this time!
Your cope isn't helping Russia win the war.

That was so funny we should meet irl I will buy you a pint and definitely wont glass the back of your head

That guy literally tried to kill Hitler, massive communist within the German Hierarchy, hence his position in NATO,.

Good, Putin can promote younger guys to be general to replace those old geezers

Its a russian proven strategy, send in the worst generals first, save the best ones for last

Don't worry, in some increment of two weeks, your comments won't age well

Post teeth nigel

because that is where they should be in order to actually lead. Not sitting in an air conditioned bunker in Doha watching drone feeds

>>survived war like gehlen and von braun

Literally traitors who deserve to be desecrated. Even speer.

Wow you mean to tell me people die in war?????? Unlike you, I do not celebrate when white people die, race traitor

Doesn't matter, it's Russia. Shit supplies, shit food, shit weapons, shit vehicles
Just throw more men in
If he refuses, shoot him

you have to be alive in order to lead

Generals aren't supposed to die, definitely not 4 in 3 weeks retard.
>Celebrate when white people die
I'm not Russian so I don't.

all loose end will be made into knot

you also need to lead to lead which isnt really possible without being present.

Remind me how many generals Stalin killed himself …