Ukrainian general shitcanned for shelling civilians

greekcitytimes.com/2022/03/16/zelensky-fires-general/
>Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky has dismissed the commander of Kiev’s military operation in Donbass, Alexander Pavlyuk, over his decision to fire a Tochka-U missile towards Donetsk without authorization, deputy department head of the DPR Militia Eduard Basurin said on Tuesday, reports Russian news agency TASS.
Here is a video of the aftermath files.catbox.moe/dzkm4c.mp4

Attached: general.png (970x612, 716.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he getting promoted to architect of he final solution to the Russian Question?

Now just imagine, if he did this a year ago there would be no war.

8 years too late unfortunately

Attached: 1539669390688.jpg (640x619, 57.91K)

Is it almost over?

What will MSM say about this? Did they deserve it? I mean am pretty sure its a war crime to just start blast away in non combat civi area.

It's so weird that the media never told me about this war crime.

Is this the Ukrainian John Bolton?

>What will MSM say about this?
They don't have to say anything about it at all. They can just ignore it and nobody will care.

Thanks user... now every time I look at his picture I can't stop hearing sitting on the dock of the bay

World War 3 Mix
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
>Russian Invasion Themes
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
>Ukrainian band plays dont worry be happy
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
>Ukrainians blow up russian tank
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
>Drone hits russian armored vehicle
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
>War Cum Compilation
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
>Ukrainian Insurgency Theme
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
>Tanks ambushed
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U

Attached: img_1_1646612663633.png (1081x785, 796.53K)

I'm sure America will give him a golden parachute. He has nothing to worry about.

Attached: CiaPensionPlan.jpg (4032x2268, 1.14M)

unlike this guy, john bolton just tries to convince other people to shoot missiles

>BUT-BUT PUTIN BAAAAD

They will ignore it like they ignore everything else.

I would be interested though how would the npc react to this.

I will ask my npc colleagues today what is their opinion about this. But I already know what will be their programmed reaction. Pic related.

Attached: 9A96660D-9525-47E5-96D7-211C8AF95780.png (200x198, 17.49K)

they'll only mention something long after its relevant. then huggpost will have some article liek
>did the ukranians do a whole bunch of warcrimes during the war? the answer is its complicated

so i wonder if it's zelensky or his generals having their soldiers cause most of these civilian casualties?
it's entirely their fault the maternity hospital got bombed, since they set up mortars on top of it.

According to the article he wasn't even fired just moved to an arguably better position.

bump

they don’t seem to care when ukraine shoots their own civilians or the press. the media doesn’t care about ukraine lives one bit they just want juicy war footage for ratings and maximum hatred against russia