Why are seat belts mandatory? Not wearing it doesn't affect anyone but the person who chooses to do so

Why are seat belts mandatory? Not wearing it doesn't affect anyone but the person who chooses to do so.

Attached: c16bb853166f2e4a.jpg (1092x782, 139.45K)

If there's more than one person in the car during a wreck the flailing body of whoever doesn't have a seatbelt on can kill those who do.

agreed, its just another way to generate money

Attached: russia vs ukraine supporter.jpg (2892x1716, 690.2K)

if you die you stop contributing to the economy

>cancer sticks
Welp, she's gonna die either way.

You see user, let’s say this fine young specimen is driving drunk after a night of partying and heavy consumption of bbc, she crashes and flies out the front window. She crashes into my car and you can only imagine my shock upon seeing a large breasted woman with supple nipples pressed against my window. I will immediately swerve due to reflex and likely crash, probably hurting myself. Now instead of one person hurt, now there are two.

How about a different argument then: helmet laws for motorcycle riders.

Jews

People on welfare should be allowed to not wear seatbelts, by this logic.

I agree. Natural selection is so rare in modern humanity that we are going through a global period of devolution.

What are the odds? Slim to none. Might as well obligate everyone to tie down whatever they're carrying in the trunk.

I want to throw darts at her gross unnatural tits.

>cigarette ashtray in Bentley
absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1621303498950.gif (324x258, 729.9K)

There aren't any laws in place designed to stop you from stopping to contribute to the economy. If you want to quit your job, you're free to do that.

>ashtray
the fuck

>cancer sticks

Attached: 1645779295017.png (974x998, 134.16K)

>Why are seat belts mandatory?
I think she has a point as her airbags are attached directly to her chest.

Yes but is the typical motorcycle rider going to be more valuable to society than most?
Nogs already won't wear a proper helmet on their GSX-Rs I say the crackers who ride motorcycles that I know are fairly well adjusted and good stock

They keep tens of thousands of hospital beds empty every year.

Whore needs to take a ride with picrel.

Attached: image_downloader_1647395452379.jpg (3000x2001, 3.08M)

I don't know and I don't and sometimes I don't even wear one.

I know, right? Darwin awards should be handed to everyone who wants it.

>I know, right? Darwin awards should be handed to everyone who wants it.

Attached: redditsoy.png (512x512, 33.13K)

why isn't she wearing a motoring helmet?

kek. soi bois oppression of smokers was the first group on their list

try no to post coombait picture next time

Do you not have them?

This too. It's about secure loading. Shit flies out the back of utes when unsecured all the time.

Smoking hospitalizes significantly more people than not wearing a seat belt, yet it's legal.

kek. nice dabbing on that red dit libtard. imagine being scared of death or wanting to live to old age in globohomo

Oo booba

Attached: 1604840833820.gif (480x480, 1.51M)

It lowers insurance payouts. Less likelihood of larger injuries means less payouts over collisions or what not. I'd rather not get into a wreck that gets deemed my fault and the fucker not wearing a belt gets utterly and unnecessarily fucked up. Think about your new rates...

that's a man

what a lie, ive been in a car wreck that rolled over and no one moved from thier own seat. fuck off kike

it is already getting heavily """regulated"""

Atleast shes not acting like a nigger throwing trash out the window in this case.

It's weird how the government never cared about smoking and then suddenly did a u-turn in the last ten years.

because americans are so fucking fat the average car crash doesn't generate enough kinetic energy to shift them

Bullshit. You go flying through the windshield, and you're going to have a lot more wasting time on keeping you alive.

They raise insurance company profits.

>muh individualism
I'd say it affects the kids in a big way when mommy or daddy's brain matter is scattered all over the fucking windscreen you trollbert clown.

That's a fair argument. People not doing extreme sports lowers insurance costs as well. However government hasn't made extreme sports illegal, but instead insurance companies make insurance contracts that won't cover costs for injuries that occur while doing extreme sports.

sure but why does the state protect insurancies?

>NOOOOO NOT MY HECKIN SHEKELS
Kys lol

Good excuse to pull over the darkies and keep them out of white neighborhoods. That's why Democrats pass seatbelt laws.

The only correct answer. Insurance companies lobied for this law.

The reason at the time was that people not wearing seatbelts were causing everyone to pay higher medical bills and insurance.

Too easy to lose control and kill someone else if you hit a bump or some shit. Just wear a seat belt retard.

My buddy got paralyzed from the waist down because he was coming home from bowling practice and a truck tboned him. Car tumbled and the bowling ball smashed his head and spine in.

Are we also going to legislate the contents of people's cars?

>being so fat that earth's gravity doesn't affect you

But it does. If you go through the windshield you become a missile. I should have the right to KOS people without seatbelts, it’s preemptive self-defense

You know would free up MILLIONS of hospital beds a year? Not being fucking fat. Yet the government not only lets fatties go unpunished, they encourage being a lazy cattle fatass.

>the gubmit needs to protect people from themselves
>think of the children

>Smoking inside a Bentley
>10 butts on an ashtray
Gross

Someone I knew died when the unbelted nigger behind him flew forward and cracked his spine.
Nigger.

You're right, it is a violation of Natural Law, like all government dictates.

Mostly it's just an excuse for the government to use their armed thugs to extort money from random people.

money can’t buy class

You're supposed to put heavy objects in the trunk for that reason. They do educate on that in driver's ed.

Chill out. No one is talking about your heckin' weederino.

Agreed. She's also a botox-lipped, legging-wearing wannabe nigger so what can we expect. She's trash through and through

>JUST WEAR THE SEAT BELT

Attached: soij.png (374x447, 12.05K)

Sounds like he rolled a strike.