Should NATO just make their move on Russia Now?

>Military visibly sub-par and over stretched
>Economy doomed
>Populace getting pissed at leadership
Why not just amass troops from all NATO nations at Russia's borders/coasts and tell Putin his run is over? He couldn't even threaten to nuke his way out even if it was possible.

Attached: th (9).jpg (400x403, 26.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NATO needs at least 3-4 years to be ready to face Russia AND China, maybe even India.

>He couldn't even threaten to nuke his way out even if it was possible.
Why not? If Putin feels cornered / sure that defeat is imminent he has no reason not to.

NATO official here. Most of us are currently busy taking cock up our asses.

>over stretched
How retarded can you be to say that? How can russia's army be overstretched if they are invading a country that is directly next to them and also extremely close to their capital and main cities?

>US UK France should make their move
lets face it, everyone else in this alliance got bullied into it

Nato should be abolished and german military restored

kek based Sauerkraut

>Why not?
Because nobody want to ""destroy"" Russia, just replace him and have them as vassal state of the globohomo, just like nobody wanted to destroy Germany because the Nazis, not even the Jews.

>Military visibly sub-par and over stretched
>Economy doomed
>Populace getting pissed at leadership

These things all describe NATO countries, or at least a significant percentage of the populations perception of them.

Attached: 1647379413478.jpg.jpg (1125x1125, 52.61K)

>Conscripting kids and calling in favors from mercenaries all over the 3rd world
>After 3 weeks fighting their neighbor
Yeah nevermind they're good to fight a world war on like 9 fronts right now. Should be fine.

You make it sound like engineering a coup while preventing nuclear war is easy

Unironically yes. Challenge Russia to war with no nukes. Challenge them in public and call them a chicken shit pussy for needing nukes.

>Conscripting kids

Yeah it was pretty shitty of Ukraine to do that.

Attached: 1646515452516s.jpg (250x227, 10.98K)

>>Conscripting kids and calling in favors from mercenaries all over the 3rd world
I suppose the US was also sub-par and overstretched when it needed the help of other NATO countries when it invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. Give me a break.

that's the goal now, I've seen Puting saying openly on tv that he will not allow a Color Revolution in Russia too.

>needed
It was 100% diplomacy.

Attached: 1631086092055.png (750x920, 1.14M)

World War 3 Mix
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
>Russian Invasion Themes
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
>Ukrainian band plays dont worry be happy
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
>Ukrainians blow up russian tank
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
>Drone hits russian armored vehicle
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
>War Cum Compilation
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
>Ukrainian Insurgency Theme
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
>Tanks ambushed
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U

Attached: 235.png (776x673, 760.21K)

>Yes, goys, start a new war, it is good for our shekel deposits!

at the very least should carve out a buffer zone in western ukraine for humanitarian reasons

>make their move
America doesn't want to depose Putin.

yes
time to get rid of those annoying gypsies i mean russians

ofc not, one thing is defending another is attacking, they would also have no casus belli, just as Russia didn't really have one for anyone that wasn't simping for them already and it shows.

Why is turkey in nato?

Because you need to control the Bosphorus in a war against Russia

OP glows in the dark almost as bright as the western hemisphere if NATO went ahead with this stupid fucking idea.

>>Military visibly sub-par and over stretched
You clearly don't know about the lackluster capability of the German army

>Why not just amass troops from all NATO nations at Russia's borders/coasts and tell Putin his run is over? He couldn't even threaten to nuke his way out even if it was possible.

>Why not just amass troops from all NATO nations at Russia's borders/coasts and tell Putin his run is over? He couldn't even threaten to nuke his way out even if it was possible.

The R-36M (GRAU index - 15P014, under the START treaty - RS-20A, NATO classification - SS-18 Mod.1,2,3 Satan, translated - Satan) is a third[7] generation Soviet strategic missile system with a heavy two-stage liquid-propelled amputee intercontinental ballistic missile 15A14 for placement in an OS type 15P714 high-security silo launcher.

The missile system with a multipurpose heavy-class intercontinental ballistic missile is designed to defeat all types of targets protected by modern anti-missile defenses under any conditions of combat use, including multiple nuclear strikes over a positioning area. Its use makes it possible to implement a guaranteed retaliatory strike strategy.

Principle diagrams of the missile and the control system were developed based on the condition of the possibility to use three variants of the MCP:

A light monoblock with an 8Mt power charge and a range of 16,000 km;

A heavy monoblock with a 20Mt load and a range of 11,200km;

Splitting GBUs: of 10 warheads with a 0.4Mt charge or 4 with a 1.0Mt charge + 6 with a 0.4Mt charge.[2] 8 BINs of 0.5Mt each.[4

train goes boom motherfucker

Attached: Снимок экрана 2022-03-16 в 05.04.41.png (330x308, 193.06K)

how about fuck you? I'm not going to a war and risk dying so kikes can get even richer and more powerful

Development of the third[7] generation R-36M UTH strategic missile system (GRAU index - 15P018, SNV code - RS-20B, according to the US Defense Department and NATO classification - SS-18 Mod.4, UTH - with improved tactical characteristics) with the 15A18 missile, equipped with a 10-block multiple warhead, began August 16, 1976.[36]

The missile system was created as a result of a program to improve and enhance the combat effectiveness of the previously developed 15P014 (R-36M) complex. The system provides for engaging up to 10 targets with a single missile, including hard, small-sized or very large targets located on terrain with an area of up to 300,000 square kilometers, under conditions of effective countermeasures by enemy anti-missile systems.

Attached: Снимок экрана 2022-03-16 в 05.08.21.png (553x285, 325.36K)

Dude you have like 300 men an a row boat so stfu syrupnigger