SOUTH DEPORTING YANKEES

The time of yankee purging draws closer.

We will have to remove the yankee invaders from our great southern land to preserve our states.

The rest of the south is ok.. for now. The states in my picture are at risk (besides WV)

We must draw a plan to remove the yankees from our lands and not let them claim what is dixie’s great states as their own filthy grimey yankee retirement states.

How will we remove the yankee menace and save the southeast from forever being a liberal shithole forever flooded with yankee transplants?

We are running out of time anons, how will we do it? We must make our homeland undesirable to the fucking yankee scum and have them leave our lands immediately.

Attached: 975973BE-A0B4-4EF1-87B5-8736910ACF3A.jpg (475x789, 58.5K)

Southerner here. I honestly don't mind NY/NJ yankees, for the most part. It's the New England yankees I hate. They're just such an uppity, nervous people. Hands death gripping the steering wheel of their Prius as they go 62 in a 65 in the far left lane, look of terror on their face. Go back to new england.

What about Tenessee?

Your state GDP will drop to African level poverty.

Tennessee is safe for now. You’re experiencing nowhere near the amount of yankee transplants VA,NC,SC,GA,FL are and have. The southeast is being transformed into new england.

You’re safe for now, but you’re next as soon as they ruin our states as well they will move westward.

Sweet. Now take your niggers back

We still practice segregation over here. Nobody noticed.

what if they are new englanders with a big ass truck and hate liberals?

Attached: 1643425591193.jpg (1080x1070, 92.41K)

/nc/ user here. Where's my brothers at?

lads what are the best places in the south to for a northern englishman to visit that arent full of niggers and yankee carpetbaggers??

yankmutts are moving to TN too

I am not going back to New York. Blow me.

Attached: maxresdefault (1)~2.jpg (419x641, 43.58K)

Hick bro my father in law bought a place on lake ocachobee. He's such a redneck they can deer meat. He's just sick of being cold in the winter. He reloads and has a big gun safe. Be nice to him please

You will or you will find the rope

Us Cletus’s have had enough

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

You are only a brother of mine if you are native to this state.

The niggers have to go with them

Attached: flag.jpg (997x665, 91.52K)

I just moved down here to Miami and I plan on voting Democrat forever.

Suck my ass and dick.

Nashville is like a California colony at this point.

Does Cali count as yankee? Texas here
We need to remove ALL invaders. And most of South America too. I don’t mind Mexicans as long as they’re not cartel

Jackson MO reporting in do i count as a southerner

yooo tarheel brother !

Attached: =).png (417x383, 320.11K)

252 checking in. Completely red and will forever be Red. Eastern NC will be the bastion of conservatism

Been here my whole life, 31 years. My ancestors can be directly linked to this state and Tennessee.

Hopefully a Cubano kills you

I hope our niggers kill you.

They have to go home.

We can’t start accepting certain ones and denying others. No matter how “cuckservative” a yankee is or how big his truck is, he is still yankee scum. He will still buy up land and crowd our state. He will still look down upon natives, he will still lecture us on racism and “muh niggers” and “slavery bad”

All yankees get the rope

Hello brother!

/336/ here. I think I'm the only user in this area. I'm the archdale user you may have seen in other /nc/ threads

We on the same page southern bro
Kekek

Then you are a brother of mine.

Forest city NC here. Land of the rednecks and meth labs. Atleast Rutherford county is white and 80%+ natives though. I prefer company of crackheads and druggies over yanks anyday.

Don’t forget Tennessee ! My poor town is so flooded anyone with a southern accent stands out and gets weird looks. Willing to nuke Nashville and memphis

Attached: 64110087-DBE1-46D6-9497-0657F106AA6E.jpg (393x393, 41.45K)

Miami isn't the south.

American niggers are going to kill everyone. Thats why they are hiding in bunkers.

I'm a renzo gracie blue belt back in NYC.
Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to prove as I'm always battle ready.

Okeechobee* lol

I'm republican in Florida can i stay.

Kek. I live in archdale, used to live in thomasville and close to denton for a little while. I liked Denton, very few nigs, but very little for jobs.

Bro, Tennessee is nowhere near as bad as the southern coastal states. You may think its bad there… Us Southeastern Coastal states have literally seen our states transform in 20 years to a whole different kind of place.

I passed an old graveyard and every year some guys go and put small rebel flags on the graves of confederate veterans. I saw some college kids (whites and blacksa) in the graveyard picking the flags off the graves the day after they were placed down.

I was tempted to pull in and beat their asses, but i have a family and a job i can’t afford to lose over beating some 18 year olds asses.

Alabama here, way too many carpetbagging yankee fucks around here lately.

>I saw some college kids (whites and blacksa) in the graveyard picking the flags off the graves the day after they were placed down.

why would you make up something like this?

you attack and hate these people largely because of their desire to be victims, and for how that drives their behavior. and then you display the same victimhood obsession

no you did not see that. you would've taken a picture on your phone. where is the picture or video?
>I didn't have it or it was dead or some other excuse

Victim complex just like leftists. Embarrassing.

I've got kin in Oneida. My grandad came up here for factory work. You can keep your gay red dirt. I like black dirt and corn

I don't speak or spell swamp nigger

>Yankee Removal Act

>lecture us on racism and "muh niggers" and "slavery bad"
U wot nigger.

I've always wondered, is Yankee a term specifically for people from New England, or is it all northern states? My family was in the Dakota territories at the time and so the war basically had zero effect on their lives.

How do you feel about westerners? I don't mean faggy LA/Seattle/Portland coastal westerners but cowboy country westerners from places like Arizona and Wyoming. How do you feel about us?

Michigan Copperhead here reporting for duty. Outnumbered where I live. Yankee by Birth, Rebel by Heart. Fuck Ukraine. Let me know when the Florida State Guard is recruiting.

Attached: 9FAFBB8B-526E-46EA-88FF-4B1544C77E80.jpg (964x605, 77.11K)

west of missouri is not involved in north/south

I definitely am not making up what i said. The graveyard was directly across from Gardner Webb University. It had to have been college students, totally disrespectful to leave your state and attend college in the south and disrespect our ancestors. I wish it was legal to whoop someones ass.

I care not if you believe me though, it matters none to me and your approval isn’t needed but i promise you it is no lie.

Attached: gobackk.jpg (302x167, 3.56K)

>this self-destructive
A tranny too, perchance?

>I definitely am not making up what i said. The graveyard was directly across from Gardner Webb University. It had to have been college students, totally disrespectful to leave your state and attend college in the south and disrespect our ancestors. I wish it was legal to whoop someones ass.

Where is the picture or video you took?

You saw a group of college students going around 1 by 1 picking the confederate flags off veteran's graves in a veterans' cemetary something you care deeply about

but you did not take a picture or video on your phone which you have on you 100% of the time in your life

is that correct?

youre the same fucking person as the leftists you hate...attention seeking fucking victimhood complex fag

SC gang rise up. I'm sick of these fucking carpetbaggers!

So you're illiterate? Good to know lol

imagine the amount of disrespect those scum have to take the rebel flags out of graves like that... any cunt doing that deserve to have his head sparked in

fuck that dude, i hate niggers and why would i hate native Floridians? i agree with you about the cucks tho