RUSSIA CHINA INDIA ALLIANCE

MEGA BASED

Attached: russia china india.png (590x637, 406.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwWW3sbk4EU
forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2022/03/14/chinese-stock-crash-us-losses-top-11-trillion-as-beijings-russia-ties-spark-investor-concerns/
wsj.com/articles/saudi-arabia-considers-accepting-yuan-instead-of-dollars-for-chinese-oil-sales-11647351541
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

russia india and china teaming up sounds epic but scary bros

The United states has almost been sucked clean, it is time to move on to new hosts

>Over half of humanity is about to abandon the Dollar.
It's over.

Attached: the man who just cant stop winning.jpg (1280x853, 87.59K)

the 3 biggest shitholes on earth teaming up after decades of hating each other. it will never happen but it should

Attached: pajeet_humiliation.jpg (640x360, 61.49K)

It's the boomerang effect of our fucking stupid sanctions.

It was either that or nuclear war with Russia. Is that what you prefer?

Protip: Poo and Chang will be the fault line.

It's called BRICS, it's been around since 2006, catch up faggots.

Attached: brics.jpg (871x352, 57.75K)

>India
>using china's money for its transaction
fucking kek not even the current USA-Israel relation would be so cucked in comparison

Fucking Any Forums taking sides in a conflict where no side makes the slightest fucking sense.
I thought you guys are supposed to be the based ones? Always the talk about jews control everything, and everyone in power, but as soon as it´s time to pick sides, you take the contrarian standpoint, although you said both are jewish puppets only weeks ago.
Fucking retards.

Attached: 1200px-Darker_green_and_Black_flag.svg.png (1200x800, 3.09K)

>it will never happen but it should
You're a bit late..

Attached: Opera Instantané_2022-03-16_021021_twitter.com.png (583x641, 241.46K)

With jews you lose.

Most here don't realize they are actually the normies.

>contrarian
The telltale sign of a discord tranny.

New Axis power.

> At the height of the Cuban missile crisis US and USSR still traded freely.
Ukraine is not NATO, it is not EU. Ukraine is not an ally. Ukraine is not the west's fault and has no obligation to do anything. Literally 0 obligations. No sanctions needed and the world would have went on. If anything we should have encouraged Ukraine to surrender. But definitely shouldn't have dangled EU membership at them or stage a coup or anything like that.

Well yes I oppose the monopolar world order. You got a problem with that anti christcuck?

who cares? the entire "petro-dollar" bullshit is nonsense. Why is a weaker dollar THE END for America if China does everything it can to depreciate the yuan against the USD? Same as Germany and the Euro?

>MEGA BASED

Attached: 1644946747623.jpg (1400x1095, 154.15K)

Didnt merica invade iraq because hussain wanted to trade oil in euros?
This is a gorillion times worse.

> Ukraine IS the west's fault

Not going to work. The Yaun is too manipulated and inflated compared to the USD to be viable.
Any Forums knows nothing about Econ

>india
>using yuan

keeping smoking hunters abandoned crack stash ivan, because you are going to need those pipe dreams to get through the hard times ahead.

I think Russia and india are sort of ambivalent or a mild dislike between them, but holy shit do chinks hate the pajeets guts and vice versa. That's why BRICS, SCO etc. will always be a meme.

>It was either that or nuclear war with Russia. Is that what you prefer?

No that's a false dichotomy. There were other options. NO SANCTIONS.... Sounds cruel ? so be it. Ukraine never should've tried to be part of NATO... We're basically re-living what happen in Cuba in the 60's .... Same difference, only it's NATO that's knocking at Russia's door this time.

Little reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=bwWW3sbk4EU

cope

>Russia, India, China
So Any Forums are these your based saviours of the white race?

They're literally so afraid that their stocks have already crashed. Xi ain't gonna do shit.

forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2022/03/14/chinese-stock-crash-us-losses-top-11-trillion-as-beijings-russia-ties-spark-investor-concerns/

Russia and India have close ties. Russia pretty much arms India's military.

It is the end of US because of the forever massive trade deficit. If the USD crashes. Foreign goods get expensive. Really fucking expensive. So expensive in fact you go back to 2nd tier country because you can only import what you export. And without a valuable dollar exports are in the gutter too. So your export value drops but you can only import what you export so basically you can't import too much.

Take that you nigger loving jew faggots

You filthy parasite hahaha

and so the kalergi plan shifts to asia.
the biological weapons have been left festering in europe and the US, time for the parasites to move on.
beat me to it

You've never been outside the united states, mut

No. But dead Ukies aren't either. Cause they are dead.

>thinking china would distance themselves from the largest consumer economy that makes them rich for two shitholes, one of which they hate
LOL, the geopolitical rational on this board is fucking hilarious, some of you seethe in a delusional fabricated reality.

>nooo independent nations can't choose their allegiances! Nato is already bordering on Russia but they're not allowed anymore!!
>I think... I think murdering thousands of innocent people is the logical option
>it's not my fault I just... I'm.. I'm invoooding!
get fucked shill. Ukraine is quickly becoming Russias graveyard.

Exactly. Just go. And don't come back.

>Saudi Arabia is talking
It has been talking for years and years

>forever massive trade deficit
The US ran massive trade deficits with Japan in the 60s-90s and it caused three Lost Decades there, not them taking over the US like everyone predicted. Germany has run some of the largest trade surpluses of any nation for decades, yet has a lower per-capita GDP than West Virginia—$46,232 vs. $49,464. (Japan's per-capita GDP is $40,063 btw)

What gives? Aren't trade deficits bad and trade surpluses good? No, and it's surprisingly easy to understand why if you think about it very objectively.

If I buy $20 of X in the US and ship it to China and sell it for $40, I can return the ship empty and record a $20 profit on my own books, while the government's customs books record a $40 trade surplus. However, if I take my profit and buy $40 of chink widgets that are worth $80 in the US, I make a $60 profit instead of $20...but now the government customs book reads as a $60 trade deficit!
>OMG! We're getting robbed blind and the chinks will own the US soon!!!!
But what does this figure even mean? Would it really be better to return the ship empty and make less money? Of course not. The objective reality is: $20 of X left the US and $80 of Y entered the US, which is a $60 net-return no matter how you slice it. Trade deficits aren't a bad thing but a direct measure of the PROFIT of the trade...which is why the figure is the same in both cases.

The whole notion of "trade deficits" is just an accounting artifact that gets everything backwards and records profits as losses.

Chinese is not an export based economy, it's not he 2000s anymore boomer

Thanks for proving my point. The Yuan is not a replacement for the USD and you are an idiotic if you think it is.

Brazil soon

>trillions of dollars worth of manufacturing just magically disapeared because I said so
It's not 2150 either coomer

I've been to more countries than you know the name of. It's what made me realize how nice it is in the US. You have no idea how big of a shithole the rest of the world is. It's why your family left your mother hive and you refuse to go back even though Xi has ordered the diaspora to.

Amen.

>Russia India China sinking the US dollar and making all the money
If they don't call their alliance RICH they're retards

They are culturally incompatible to the extent where trust based-culture won't work. Also too many bureaucrats playing the same machiaveillian games and corruption that ostensibly give them a short term 'edge' drinking from the same pool. It'll never get beyond initial discussions.

Also, who gives a shit lol, we REALLY don't want the US in charge with a demented president and easily controlling voting by pitting minorities against each other in any case. It's OK (well.. ish) now but in 30 years it'll be really different. The US feels the need to have a finger in every pie and even it's own citizens are sick of it.

>The telltale sign of a discord tranny.
The telltale sign of a 2016 MIGAtard newfag

>the way is being made for the kings of the east
I thought Any Forums said biblical prophecies weren't real?

>mutt calling others mutt

>mutt calls a mutt a mutt, who calls other mutts mutt.

>The US feels the need to have a finger in every pie and even it's own citizens are sick of it.
We definitely are, but if we step down as the global power, who will fill the void? The UK again? The dutch again? Or a communistic regime far worse than anything we could be.

The west stands no chance in a hot war against them The fifth column alone could destroy us and we would revolt if we couldn’t buy Chinese shit any more

>>nooo independent nations can't choose their allegiances!

Don't be childish. Try to think before posting such idiocy. There's no "freedom" in this world. You're not free. Not just on an individual level, but your country, my own country ? same shit.

We lost our sovereignty after ww2, the final nail in the coffin was the EU which we're part of. We're essentially vasal countries of the US. Our elections are a joke. Our foreign policy is aligned on America's interests even when it hurts our own.

Our own politicians are a threat to indigenous french people. They're corrupt to the core, bought by lobbies of all kind... (muslim, jewish, lgbt, etc..)

Ukraine doesn't get to choose shit. Why ? See Cuba. Tough luck. It should always be neutral, or serve as a buffer country to seperate the EU / Russia.

I'm not russia, never been to russia, don't speak a fucking word of russian. But you'd have to be either stupid or extremely naive not to understand what's at stake here. There's no way in fucking hell Russia can lose Crimea. Not with Sebastopol, it' key for them. Americans know this.

cope
When you shills bashed China you used to suck Hindu cock, same as you did with the Saudis against Iran. Now they are all shitskins lol. Asia will unite and it will be over for America and Europe (unless the later join the party as it should be).

the us alone has a bigger airforce than all three combined, and by a margine of thousands of planes, they might lose an economic war but a kinetic one is pure cope

>too manipulated and inflated compared to the USD

Attached: nosides.jpg (320x401, 43.75K)

Chinks and poos hate each other. Stop being a retard.

Attached: 1643373593606.png (646x720, 693.68K)

>who will fill the void?
Who gives a fuck. Not our problem at that point.

Yes retard.
Compared to the Yuan the USD is pure stability.

Forgot to switch vpn servers didn't you rabbi

>>Saudi Arabia is talking
>It has been talking for years and years

No it's different here. I'd be concerned if i were you. Because it's not only going to hurt the dollar, but the euro too. Thanks to you and your fucking bullshit alliance which we're forced to follow.

You guys are fucked on the long run
read this:
wsj.com/articles/saudi-arabia-considers-accepting-yuan-instead-of-dollars-for-chinese-oil-sales-11647351541

The only way to get out of this situation is to actually trigger a real WW3 or some sort of false flag.

>Who gives a fuck. Not our problem at that point.
Then you don't comprehend how things work lol