Uhh polishbros ... do you hate living?

I don't wanna get nuked before losing my virginity

twitter.com/AFP/status/1503860217741819914?cxt=HHwWlIC-5c655N4pAAAA

Attached: polishbros.png (596x367, 104.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpHvj5pvvhg
youtube.com/watch?v=bOHAX1JWfDs
youtube.com/watch?v=pfUCdsLgr4Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RgZ36-gBAFo
youtube.com/watch?v=4tS6-MT3WqI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curzon_Line
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only the dead escape the horrors of war, you dolt.

A peace mission? What the hell does that even mean? Poles really miss WW2 I guess.

I WILL DESTROY THIS WORLD
>youtube.com/watch?v=qpHvj5pvvhg

Attached: thumb2-4k-eren-yeager-battle-attack-on-titan-manga(1).jpg (710x444, 94.57K)

Based Polan

youtube.com/watch?v=bOHAX1JWfDs

Peace mission is what russians would call special military operation

Disgusting lying poles
They want all out war, WW3! I say we start a peace mission to punish Poland and install Democracy in Warsaw!

Why would there be a problem with that? Russia was allowed to make a special operation too.

I'll spit in the face of every fucking Pole I see.

Based Poles. Send that peace mission to flatten Moscow.

Hope this is not going to be a repeat of all the crap from 20 years ago...

youtube.com/watch?v=pfUCdsLgr4Y

>born too late for world exploration
>born too early for space exploration
>born just in time of a thermo nuclear world war

Attached: 1415365620481.jpg (1022x768, 134.88K)

it was never going to happen anyway user

Polish scum i hope you get nuked

traitors scum, we'll hang you fifth columnists after gutting you when the war comes, like you deserve

Lol, 30 years old. Time flies. Local wars are fun though, pure SOVL. Iq 77 butthurt poles are trying to create a new world war. That's not cool.

Based.

Poles are the most rabidly anti-Russian people I’ve seen on here. I mean I sorta get it, but it’s to a pretty ridiculous degree.

Lol Putin should fire one nuke for good measure

Let me guess, after that youll need to invade Norway and Denmark to protect them from the Brits?

I am not dying for poleniggers and I don't care if NATO kikes get into war. Stupid fucks want to start another World War.

We should start with peaceful inspection of Kaliningrad Oblast.

I understand the hate but for fuck sakes poland needs to calm down thy hate Russia so much yet ask literally the west like Ukraine to help them if they are losing I expect the poles to be similar

Honestly this was to be expected at this point. Won't be a nuclear war, but lots of people will die for Ukraine. We'll get roped in some how I'm sure

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RgZ36-gBAFo

It would be funny if no one would get involved and let the poles deal with the russians alone...

Attached: 1647378881261.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

Lol great chance with a nuke huh don't tell me in the fallout of Krakow and Warsaw you will soon push back the Russians poles are truly compete with the Russians for retards of Europe

Hell even Ukraine can see its over without NATO aid

Poland started ww2 and they want to start ww3 as well.

My comfy British childhood involved watching you guys every night, i remember thinking bosnians where africans, Serbs Russians and you guys Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tS6-MT3WqI

>butthurt polacks will be the end of Europe

Oh nooo who could have seen this coming??????????????

kremlinbots seething. its not even effective "meme magic" seethe, just impotent seethe of organized shills in a closed circuit loop. haha its so cute

herbs

based polishbros not falling for the nuke fud

it is quite glorious that in typical pole fashion you don’t understand the defensive nature of article 5. do it

NOOOOOOOO
I NEED ZE WAR
POLAND WILL FINISH WHAT HITLER STARTED

I don't want to be into any alliance with those cunts. They are like the weak tard in your friend group who always try to start fights with bigger guys because they know you'll have to join in. Fuck them. Russia should nuke them.

This will create the best pollack joke later down the road....the pollock joke to end all pollock jokes.

Calm down you fucking ragelord. I am just braking balls. Anybody who believe in a single word of our boomer politicians is a retard. It was literally a PR stunt of ruling party and nothing substantial at all.

Poles are mentally retarded. The Russians took the part of Poland where the population was actually Russian.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curzon_Line
...thenRussians liberated Poland (Poles would never defeat the Germans on their own) and gave Poland the entire Baltic coast and present-day western Poland from which 4- 5 million Germans were ethnically cleansed. Realistically, Poles should have a holiday of thanksgiving to the Russians.

Why are pollocks so obsessed to impress the ukies ?

Are you sure it's not something that Zelensky told them? Like, we have three days before the road to Odessa and Dnipro is wide open? If that were the case, I see why Poland must do something quickly.

Good. Russia has gone full boring Brett hart. Poland comes in like stone cold

I was a kid when there was a war. It was great. We played with real guns and bazookas (my dad's friend brought a bazooka he captured from the Serbs). Wait, are you an ethnic Englishman?

It is all about posturing. The main goal is to extract money from the EU as we have to deal with millions of hohol refugees and "sanctions".

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Israel is our greatest ally

Attached: 0FD48079-77D7-49EA-B299-AB8CE4906FD6.png (599x300, 91.93K)

God I fucking hate this boomer mentality.