/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #857

Prev:>>▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar15

▶Latest
>Azov battalion eliminate Major General Oleg Mityaev, commander of the 150th motorized rifle div, in Mariupol
>This is the fourth Russian Maj. General confirmed KIA (worst loss of senior command since ww2)
>Ukrainian strike on Kherson airport (15/03) destroys multiple Russian helicopters. Confirmed by satellite imagery.
>20,000 evacuated from Mariupol
>Airstrikes hit residential buildings in Capital, killing 4
>More than 4,000 people left the besieged city of Mariupol on Monday
>Russia claims a Ukrainian missile has killed 20 people in the city of Donetsk, Ukraine denies responsibility
>Russia asked China for military help and aid including military rations, US officials say, Russia denies it
>Ukraine says 140,000 civilians have been evacuated from some front line locations
>Ukrainian forces kill commander of Russia’s 29th Combined Arms Army
>Putin orders Instagram ban. 80million Russians use Instagram
>Kremlin approves plan to send 16,000 arab "volunteers" to fight in Ukraine
>Russia accuses US of conducting bio-warfare research in Ukrainian labs, US denies it.
>Major General Vitaliy Gerasimov, of Russia’s 41st Combined Arms Army, eliminated by Ukraine's military intelligence operators

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
Any Forums.org/k/
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
understandingwar.org/publications (unbiased defence analysis, new reports twice daily)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: photo_2022-03-15_17-32-07.jpg (720x960, 189.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1503774875957272586
twitter.com/Gerashchenko7/status/1503864967799484425
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_Pushkin_Tu-104_crash
thesun.co.uk/news/17961615/putins-troops-workers-patients-hostage-mariupol-hospital/
twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1503850871402156036
t.me/s/uki_cadaver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

continue this real conversation here
don't let it die

Russia's army will soon break.

Putin will fall.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 184311.jpg (906x1009, 178.65K)

Chug is pretty delusional eh?

Attached: Capture.jpg (956x75, 19.4K)

looks like they winning..

Hello fellow Any Forums users. Like it says in my flag, i'm a (((Ukrainian!))) I'm totally organic and post in /uhg/ *wink wink*. If you ask for proof then you are a bigot! And here is a putin monke, just so you know i'm organic and real!

Attached: vpnukrainewinkwink.jpg (237x213, 6.09K)

Do all Ukrainians let the Bidens fuck their wives because it reminds them of the good old days as part of Russia except without Russians?

>le smart 4D chess reverse psychology shilling

Have some tactical kitties.

Attached: 1647294425858m.jpg (710x1024, 144.92K)

wtf, we were /chug/ all along?

Attached: 1647126463837.jpg (850x585, 494.46K)

Source

OH NO NO NO NO WHERE ARE YOU GOING VATNIKS

Attached: bravely running away.gif (426x234, 3.92M)

Said the nigger who tried jewgle translating "amirite" literally and think people here can't tell

Putin will just bail on everything, leaving all Russian stuck in Ukraine. Mainly so Ukrainians can take their anger out on the Russians that just killed their countrymen and say they're being mean and that Putin should be a hero for sprrading his dictatorship.

Ironically, the Russians bombed and killed mostly ethnic russian civilians.

Next VDV drop when?
>For denazification, for demilitarization. You have to make another VDV drop. And keep doing it. Even if they die, even after they die.

Attached: 1647388285917.jpg (700x394, 101.54K)

Bada bing bada boom

>Do all Ukrainians let the Bidens fuck their wives because it reminds
are you really trying to imply that the people who are valiantly defending their country in martial combat against a militarily superior enemy and holding their own are somehow cucks?

We are winning guys

Attached: 1647385536639.jpg (962x1104, 97.54K)

Either abandoned vehicles, hiding in residential area behind civillians, or went to do sabotaging/looting (temporarily abandoning)
twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1503774875957272586

Attached: file.png (588x775, 362.26K)

Kek Russians can barely hold the ground they took now

Attached: file.png (605x377, 62.25K)

I want to return home, bros.

THE RUSSIANS ARE SHELLING THE COAST
NO LANDING ATTMEPT YET REPORTED
twitter.com/Gerashchenko7/status/1503864967799484425
OFFICIAL SOURCE - UKRAINIAN

Attached: file.png (1010x578, 333.55K)

Attached: 1646858734511.webm (854x480, 2.7M)

They did choose to fight in the largely Ethnic-Russian areas, which is fucking hilarous considering that's where all the fighting is. They de-homed the population most likely to support them. Putin is secrely a NATO asset and you can't convince me otherwise.

Attached: B22BDBFB-D257-44CE-A7C1-FAE2BDF4C405.png (300x300, 3.43K)

>Russian troops have taken the staff and patients of Mariupol Hospital as hostages.

>The staff and patients of the hospital are being held as hostages. One of the witnesses claims that Russian soldiers are forcing the other civilians there as well.

>At the same time, Russians are firing at the positions of the Ukrainian army from the windows of the hospital, trying to provoke the fire in response. According to an eyewitness, the Russian soldiers do not let anyone leave the hospital, threatening to shoot.

>And those patients who risked escaping returned with bullet wounds. #MHRI begs the international community to do everything possible to stop the ongoing war crimes by Russia and to release doctors, patients, and civilians held as hostages by the Ru army.

Russia is actually more evil than the CoD games painted them as honestly.

No no, i'm a real ukrainian. Trust me, look i can write ukrainian as well:
Tи любиш гeй-ceкc

see? totally organic

They're only "holding ground" by the grace that Ukrainians don't know where all their AA equipment is, to be honest. The troops themselves can only loosely hold certain cities, chiefly Mariupol.

For ONCE in my life do I agree with this Tranny.
What the fuck has the world become

Attached: Advice from WWII to WWIII.png (867x408, 504.27K)

>spend decades grooming a yes-man army of a government
>they continue to tell you everything is top notch even though they know it is not
>go to war with a country smaller than Texas
>struggle hard as soon as any kind of resistance comes in your way because your men and equipment are garbage

Attached: monk.jpg (1020x1200, 239.36K)

>if I keep reposting this, they’ll stop supporting Ukraine
It’s funny that you really think this.

Attached: B13BBC9D-8FF8-44F2-A969-BF7BC69A9289.jpg (640x435, 52.75K)

Didn't COD have them invade Europe twice and America once.

>RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS
I kekked

He was certainly paid to start this war. By the WEF

Nigger, I left, came back and I see that you have been spamming threads for hours trying to "prove" something on teh internets. Nobody cares, people can tell.

Someone should do a wormtongue. Especially since LOTR has become relevant to this topic. See also The Last Ring Bearer

Attached: IMG_20220315_014756.jpg (1024x746, 146.44K)

>>This is the fourth Russian Maj. General confirmed KIA (worst loss of senior command since ww2)
Surprisingly not true: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_Pushkin_Tu-104_crash
>Among the dead were 16 admirals and generals, including the commander of the Pacific Fleet, Admiral Emil Spiridonov, and his wife.

Yeah, Tom Clancy had a serious thing for Russian breakaway groups.

Guess we now know that's rather unrealistic.

Careful, there are monsters nearby…

Attached: 653A5FFB-6834-4DEF-AFAF-152CA92A21FB.jpg (945x947, 116.51K)

based. i’m just waiting for them to bring out the willy pete, chemical weapons, and mass use of TOS-1 and other thermobaric weapons at this point. kill as many kike drones as possible

Did farmers get cucked out of their own food and starve to death in Holodomor? The answer is the same to both.

The intel was so bad that the FSB deluded themselves into creating a rating system by which to rate and select pro-collaborationist politicians, because they assumed they'd be swamped and have too many. It's absurd.

russia will die

Attached: file.png (720x960, 1.22M)

yes in cod 1 you invaded europe like in cod 2 and then IIRC in cod WaW too.

What? Prove what? I'm from Ukraine *wink wink*

So Putin is doing the “Biden Afghanistan” plan. Is going to leave weapons as well with the people?

You're unironically evil. And will go to hell when you die.

So it’s becoming pretty clear that Russia wants to control/annex everything east of the Dnieper river.
What’s the strategic endgame here? What difference would moving the Russian border a few hundreds kilometers west would make regarding their grievances with NATO etc.?

You will never pass, tranny.

I hate it too user.
Unfortunately Putin felt the need to prove Globohomo was right about him all along, so I’ll be eating some crow beside you.

interesting and embarassing

telling

source?

Yes. Except Putin expected swift victory with the support of thousands of locals in each city to take over.

What a bigot! Putin would be proud of you, you filthy animal!

Nothing. It's just dick stroking at this point.

As much as I would like to see the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan play out on the beaches of Odessa, even the Russians wouldn't be crazy enough to try an amphibious assault against a defended city. I think it's plausible though Russian forces will land some place east or west of the city and then try to surround it by land.

Kurwa

Attached: cqaZXgofVmi48828s.jpg (400x347, 113.71K)

I think that i already saw wormtongue parodies, user.

Hey, newfags, don’t reply to this faggot without herbing (look it up) the thread. The entire exercise is one big ego circlejerk for this cunt.

Attached: 76A0090A-5E82-4479-A80E-B0E7520AEB9B.jpg (4696x3250, 3.1M)

Attached: 42CA116A-8921-4CA1-B338-5B9728C91C1F.png (1002x1004, 145.58K)

shorter frontline i guess
less troops needed to defend

Yeah, they are beyond lost at this point.

Don’t be so sure, they don’t have a lot to lose at this point. Might as well go full hog.

If your country is younger than the internet and only gained independence from charity then yes you are a nation of cucks.

Kek..that pic

Globohomo shill thread

Serfdom never ended in Russia, they'll do whatever it takes for their masters.

haha, NOTAM over Poland?

What is your opinion about Zelensky?, didn't he fuck up getting Russia angry saying he was to join NATO and all of that and now that Russia invades you nobody is going to defend you and only send you weapons that are only going to slow Russia but not stop it?

All those years I thought COD was too Russophobic and that having Russians invade everyone in a modern day setting was retarded. Imagine how I feel now

There would be more land they control between NATO and Russia itself? I don't know man, this whole thing is retarded.

Hohols are now accusing Russians of their own wrongdoings. What a lowly animals.

and yet they’re still more entertaining and engaging than you whiny faggots

thesun.co.uk/news/17961615/putins-troops-workers-patients-hostage-mariupol-hospital/

r8 the haul
twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1503850871402156036

Attached: file.png (596x699, 432.24K)

Damn, no chemtrails either

I guess that's why you're here, right?

YWNBU

Goodbye user

Expensive losses

Attached: 20220315_235137.jpg (1772x1771, 123.58K)

Yes, my support for Ukraine is completely fraudulent. Here in the US all real and serious people completely support Russia, but since I am a glow nigger or paid agitator I am forced to pretend like I don't love what Putin is doing.

redditor salt sustains me

Videogames in general are gonna have to reassess the whole "badass russian soldier" thing. Maybe something closer to white Nigerians.

>Putin will fall.
In two more weeks!

these NV goggles may be the only NV goggles russians had

Attached: file.png (604x704, 348.84K)

>nightvision
Better late than never I guess?

Narcissist tend to lie and accuse others of doing what they themselves do. I know that Russians will use civilians as human shields as soon as they accused Ukraine.

Attached: kyiv vs moscow.png (680x682, 686.76K)

>VDV sent in with competent gear
They're EVOLVING

Attached: 1621538761955.jpg (570x739, 37.79K)

Don’t look now, but Russia’s looking pretty stopped. Even Strelok is saying it’ll grind on for years at this rate.

Surely a major blow to their arsenal

That is one section of five they hit and they already got a squadron. Fucking hell that could end up being very, very expensive

its just going to be china instead

That was the only squad in the entire Russian army with actual optics, I don't think they'll recover.

There's a lot of salt in these threads, but it's not coming from the pro-Ukraine side lol.

I wonder how much bullets the Russians in the hospital have? Because perhaps the Ukrainian forces outside can lure them into using them up using decoys.

I'm as much Ukrainian as you are! *wink wink*

Like I've been saying this whole time. They can't occupy Ukraine with such small numbers. Everyone hates them. So every city needs to be locked down. With man power. At that point those soldiers are technical casualties as they can no longer be used in the war.

Expendable!

Attached: .png (267x360, 178.54K)

Hm I would have thought CNN would've also thrown in about how trump is bad somewhere in there. But thanks.

are the happenings true?
are vatniks getting btfo?

Can't you just do a quick google search?

The British were right to starve Ireland, and Russia was right to starve Ukraine.

being btfo badly and Russian shills come to defend their honor against twitter video footage

if we start getting some night time glowie combat footage then yes

russian aggregator of hohol deaths (and occasional russian fakes) is pretty silent so draw your own conclusions
t.me/s/uki_cadaver

I'm starting to wonder if they're even serious about taking Kyiv. After that unsuccessful landing in the first days their offensive there is half-assed not like it is in the north and the south.

guess we’re living in alternate realities, huh? because that’s not what i see

They lost another general and a bunch of helicopters. It doesn't seem to be going so well for old putnik.

An undeniable fact:
>four major generals
That says it all

Source?

>the delusional general
ok bros, hows the defence going? how many millions of russians die already?

>one way or the other
I dont feel so good, Gospodin Stark

these #ghostofkiev posts are gayer and gayer

Attached: 1646418021003.jpg (1024x908, 48.3K)

Okay, then. If you insist.

Why should I feel bad for the photos of dead Russians?
Why should I feel bad for their deaths?
Why should I see them as humans?
Why?

Attached: 1646876533125.png (961x1280, 1.48M)

of course...

Attached: 1647388195027.jpg (1280x898, 209.02K)

I think I liked you better with the other VPN

>IT’S KEEV
Ok trannynigger

Attached: 0DAFCDAF-DA65-44E9-B7C4-589F49BEA2B8.jpg (944x670, 60.92K)

All good, i like him. He has balls to stay in Київ and refuse 8 extraction offers.
As for all the dying his "refusal to negotiate with russian terrorist" caused. Its fine, we all will die sooner or later.
If i knew how things woulve played out i wouldve joined army in 2014

these smug posts have lost all weight and are just sad now

Especially since you killed a shit ton of Russians.

Attached: 1647052218580m.jpg (1022x1024, 234.12K)

>russian leveling your cities
>huh we captured an armored car, I bet Putin feels very stupid right now

Attached: ed5.png (680x1112, 162.42K)

>how many millions of russians die already?
Ukraine has just deployed the space marines. Currently every member of the Reddit brigade has a Tactical Nuke killstreak on standby. Wakandan forces have reinforced the flank of Kiev and as of now half the Russian population is dead.

>Hohols are now accusing Russians of their own wrongdoings. What a lowly animals.

Attached: 1647296945442.png (501x504, 18.96K)

>367423377
those cauldrons coming along nicely /chug/got?

Attached: 1646520187646.jpg (700x551, 177.8K)

A нy cкaжи "пaляниця".

New ISW map

Attached: DraftUkraineCotMarch15,2022[1].png (2550x3600, 1.16M)

>Moldova
What

Attached: 1646698637450.png (494x512, 263.37K)

Oh no not the russia shill map from Russia!

chechens on Ukrainian side kill some ruskies - location unknown

Attached: russian conscript dead.webm (304x640, 2.78M)

>implying Ukrainians aren't the same thing despite centuries of being cuckolded by Russia
The ethnic memes just don't make sense when the people fighting each other are the same thing

>these smug posts have lost all weight and are just sad now

Attached: 9c3.jpg (452x363, 69.64K)

>Russian forces are unlikely to launch offensive operations to encircle Kyiv larger than the scattered Russian attacks observed northwest of Kyiv targeting Irpin on March 14 and Guta-Mezhyhirska on March 15 within the coming week but may launch further tactical attacks.
>Russian forces continued to assault Mariupol from the east and west.
>Russian forces did not conduct major offensive operations toward northeastern Kyiv in the past 24 hours.
>Russian forces attempting to encircle Kharkiv continue to face supply shortages, particularly regarding ammunition.
>The Russian military falsely claimed to have captured the entirety of Kherson Oblast on March 15 but did not conduct any major operations toward either Zaporizhya or Mykolayiv.
>Russia is unlikely to launch an unsupported amphibious operation against Odesa until Russian forces secure a ground line of communication to the city, but Russian Naval Infantry retain the capability to conduct a landing along the Black Sea coast.

Haha good one!

Attached: vpnukrainewinkwinkx.jpg (237x213, 12.53K)

Those nogs will sell for a high price on the flea.

Considering Russia is saying they are not killing civilians or bombing cities, that's not as good as you might think it is.

Transnitria has banan.

Are the MiGs finally coming?

>still fucking nothing

those are some hecking chungus 100 cauldrons I do say

Attached: 1646290490224.png (713x1000, 319.21K)

>KYM filename

thanks, FSB freshmeat

Attached: .gif (211x212, 1.61M)

bro why the long face

Attached: file.png (192x172, 52.14K)

Attached: FM8cshSXMAM7uCD.png (680x624, 9.13K)

According to this map, i am encircled by russian forces.
Oh nooooooooooooooes.

>look at this wojak, this is how cringe you are!
Is this really the best you vatniks can do?

yes the russkis are getting fucked up, but they're slowly winning regardless because they've basically given up on avoiding civilian casualties for the most part. they're just shelling the ever loving shit out of everything from a distance and calling in airstrikes. their infantry and armor is woefully incompetent, as by design.

пaляниця

See? We are ukrainian my friend *wink wink*

You do not make any sense

This is from 2 weeks ago and there are no more territorial gains

>russian territorial gains
maybe 2 weeks ago...

Their cockpits are different from the ones that Ukrainians are familiar with. But they can tell me anything and I wouldn't be able to disprove them I don't know planes.

>Considering Russia is saying they are not killing civilians or bombing cities, that's not as good as you might think it is.
EVERYONE knows armed conflicts cause a lot of civilians deaths and ukies are very desperate to bait NATO into a "peace keeping" mission do le unepic war crimes. Russia is decimating ukies, we know duh.

Attached: 1646603414176.png (420x427, 136.5K)

Okay, hold on. Is it normal to lose so many generals in war? Did generals get killed this often during WW2?

how hard are you coping with the fact that Any Forums hates russia

>location unknown
many people are saying the red arm bands are the Russian backed militias in the east (Donbas), but I'm not convinced

Another wasted ruski convoy kek

Attached: ambushed ruski convoy 78.webm (464x848, 2.78M)

Attached: unknown-30.png (414x413, 285.67K)

somehow decimating while also being stalled

Whaaat? Why would you associate me with those filthy animals! I'm as much ukrainian as you!

>Is this really the best you vatniks can do?
I'm not a vatnik, you dumb nigger. Fuck putin, fuck russia and fuck the nato.

Attached: 1646324980939.gif (400x300, 131.64K)