Why does it make Any Forums so mad when women decide to take control of their own reproductive system?

Why does it make Any Forums so mad when women decide to take control of their own reproductive system?

It’s 2022. Women want to have lot of unprotected casual sex with no strings attached. Deal with it.

Attached: C2372BAB-5D29-4E50-9DC9-AB8D54B99702.jpg (704x1153, 164.87K)

mental illness

Attached: 45781257.webm (640x720, 2.51M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-182632_DuckDuckGo.jpg (801x688, 141.56K)

Birth control. Have sex OP. Sage

Lol what makes you think I give a shit. That retard will either kill herself in 10 years or adapt a nigger baby

Well that caught me by surprise, why is he wearing a bag the wrong way round? Stupid Brazilians.

> Good, shiksa. Good! One less white supremacist. When you want children just adopt some cute african babies and invest your ressources for them. That will make you a truly good white person.

Attached: 1647034043294.jpg (400x400, 101.4K)

why
why
those updoots will not be there for you when the time comes

Attached: george floyd.jpg (600x525, 41.92K)

Looking people life I can say that deciding to be permanently unable to have children is not too wise. Lots of people changes their mind.
If you have casual sex you have to use condoms anyway plus birth control is safe and cheap.

She'll regret it

Attached: 1647383253911.png (640x343, 108.09K)

Where?

holy shit deciding that at 23...
TWENTY FUCKING THREE.
LIFE CHANGING DECISIONS AT
>TWENTY
>THREE

Is he ok?

Theyre rapists is why.

>30
>no medical interventions
>never ever having children

Women are so stupid it hurts. Just don't have sex you fucking retard.

Attached: CHRISPONTIUSskate.png (464x653, 596.36K)

I know a nigger I would do this to if I had the guts.

>NOO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I CAN'T NOT GET FUCKED AND PUMPED WITH CUM EVERY WEEKEND BY DIFFERENT MEN!!

Attached: cover7.jpg (1600x900, 261.11K)

>Why does it make Any Forums so mad
No one gives a shit. I just feel bad for her.

>Women want to have lot of unprotected casual sex with no strings attached. Deal with it.
Men don't want to pay for it. Deal with it.

She can still become pregnant.

It's just going to hurt a lot.

Attached: wellfuck.jpg (1280x720, 91.76K)

Women are needed to produce children. No children = no future.

This is perfect.
Now all that's missing is that she should not be allowed to be less than 200 meters from children.
Pedophobes like her should be treated just like pedophiles are.

I applaud it. The retarded shouldn’t reproduce. Saves forced sterilization

That's fine for me. Much better than the alternative of murdering your own kids while shouting loudly that that is a 'right'.

damn, he got really surprised by that

all the people who updooted will call her ''evil and brainwashed'' if she ever comes back to express regret and tell girls to think before doing the same

think of the meaning behind this, she just gave up her chance of bringing life into this world in order to have sex without a condom

God help us

People who are supposed to help people with mental illness taking advantage of them for political gain and profit. Same reason as why people get mad at picrel, but for children.

Attached: 1571849877910.jpg (1024x639, 143.65K)

he mustve seen some nice boobas

Her genetic line ending is an absolute good. Let the amish take over.

It's 2022! Women are just as strong as men! We can do anything, you will give us all the rights of men!
Hey, where are all those Ukrainian women going?

Chemically modifying your hormones for decades isn't safe no matter what they tell you. You really think the increase in mental issues, autism and other assorted maladies are unrelated? Fuck the covid vac; if the truth behind all that came out heads would roll.

He had an eyepopping experience

Attached: 4747373i3.jpg (474x347, 18.59K)

not this time carlos

Why don’t they just not have unprotected sex the one week following their period when ovulation occurs? Or have the man withdrawal during that week? Why would a young ignorant person make a decision they might regret in a few years? Especially one involving scars in that area and on her belly button. Fertility doesn’t even last that long, but I don’t blame her for not knowing that considering all the “want someday” roasties in their 40s.

poor friend, at least he died instantly, no more pain and suffering in this valley of tears that the jews have turned this land into, may he rest in peace, faram

Who the fuck gets upset when a person who would clearly be a terrible parent cant have children?

If they choose to get sterilized I am ok with it. If they choose to murder a child after choosing to have sex then they are monsters and should be sterilized then put in prison for murder.

Almost nobody gives a fuck and you have to fish for emotionally damaged loners to bully on here to find someone to support your view.

Nobody gives a fuck what do you with your pussy after 18 and if they 'do' the cure 100% of the time is getting enough themselves.

Trust me. The world where women were respected was better. You think men go round respecting each other for no reason? Respect for men is earned or taken. Men have it hard early in life and accumulate value. Now women get an unseemly amount of attention 16-21 and life's a SHARP uphill from there. I know, because any woman 29+ will tell you something along these lines if asked.

It's a bad solution, but the people have got what they wanted. Plus pussy is easy, plentiful and actually very pleasant and there's no necessary to commit or stress over common household shit etc.